• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Tired - Here's a Bad Idea

well

assuming this is 8-A David, this key actually tends to use his weapons

so what exactly stops him from shooting a trick arrow at her head?

I mean, Sandy's a pretty damn skilled fighter so I guess that helps with avoiding the arrows, yeah? Or maybe I'm wrong I dunno I just woke up

Quick question because I'm curious, is that even a thing in the real world? Or is it like super fictional because it sounds made up.

Also i mean Sandy has quite a few inventions to help her out as well. She's definitely got some advantages with being smarter and actually just a little bit stronger, though she doesn't have too much of an edge. I feel like this is gonna be a tricky fight for David.

When your OC has a tough fight with a squirrel

I mean, yeah aim dodging is real thing and it's probably gonna screw Sandy up quite a bit. She could also get up close and wrap him up in a pop gun net, though she doesn't really use most of her inventions to actually fight. Though being in her Tree Dome gives her a useful tool of practically all the amunition she needs to practically danmaku.

If David is super skilled in close combat then...this is honestly just a stupid close fight and I have no idea who to lean towards.

Back