• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think i unironically hate you

What's Mastema's counter to instantly being absorbed?

because she doesn't resist it

David wins because this is basically a 5v1

I'm mostly just going to let Prom do this

David is >> 52 quintillion c

Mastema's speed is relative and goes up over time, but in speed=/= David blitzes really badly iirc

I mean

>David s u c c s

>Mastema comes back via various immortalities

>Mastema is now fighting herself but better

seems like she gets shat on

First off, absorbing Mastema is like swallowing a bomb. David absorbs Mastema and he's gonna be hit by the intensity of her Type 8-negating, concept, law, and physics destroying magic. At full power. Constantly. Over and over.

This is Pure Mastema, too.

Which means she's >>>>>>>> her regular magic, which is already that by default. She does resist it too, for the record, it's one of the many things that fall under her broad Absolute Barrier resistances, so it's not like he can do it right off the bat anyways.

Best case scenario for David is that he lethally injures Mastema and then she blows herself up with universal+ potency.

Well

For one David passively tells magic to commit s t o p

also pretty sure Mastema can't perma-kill David due to his type 8

Mastema can force her magic through perfect counters that completely negate the spell.

that sounds like the counter itself was bad but regardless

so rn this basically goes

>David tries to absorb Mastema

>He can't until he gets closer assuming her barrier is magic

>David actually absorbs

>David gets hit by a shitton of really nasty magic

>Doesn't matter because he stole all her powers, so he probably resists it

>David with Mastema's powers now fights a Mastema who basically just has her immortalities

Nah, the counter is very good. Mastema is just that powerful.

Getting closer won't help? Mastema won't be instantly absorbed, as she can keep herself conscious and afloat in such cases, and beginning the absorption process would cause that.

But it doesn't matter anyways since Mastema's first move is to hit with that. Literally all of her attacks have that effect. Even her presence has a weaker version of it.

Mastema can't kill him with Type 8 like that, buttttt she can blow up the universe.

Also Nocturne doesn't have Type 8 anyways. It was brought up in a thread a couple of months ago; there's no justification or support for it at all.

K

wat? David getting closer is for his passive magic null to remove the barrier and Mastema's resistence to absorption.

So all of her attacks are that really nasty magic?

Blowing up the universe won't do anything with his type 8

because ofc

Mastema has resistance to such things. She can no-sell a spell that could reduce someone to her level to the equivalent of bacteria, with no supernatural abilities whatsoever, as well as a Law that would force her onto a lower level of existence and render her powerless. (Jophiel's Particle Impertinence and Uriel's Cassiel, respectively).

Yes.

The thread is here, for the record.

>Barrier resists power null meant to bypass resistence to power null

seems legit dies inside

anyways goddamnit it's a stomp

You should be glad Yobbo's terrorism burned to ash

Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Melter and just fused for the hax

you nerds and your hax

Be more like me and have hax that's only ludicrous out of verse

I know

That's why you should take a heavy pile of don't

It's also why Everybody wants to rule the world is caving in on itself and why it's going to die

It's actually dying because apparently Overlord wrote a ending.

And why RW is on its final chapters.

It's not the hax, it just got too long and complex.

Back