• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Surprised No One Has Done This Yet. Noble Six vs Master Chief.

I'd actually argue that Noble Six would win due to having better scaling feats than this version of Chief.

Without Mjolnir?

This goes to John without question honestly. His augmentations are really just flat out superior to Noble Six's. And besides, unarmored Spartan 3's are featless to my knowledge.

Change this to be John in his Mjolnir Mk5 vs Noble Six and then we'll have a match worth debating.

Chief's enhacnements aren't really all that superior. Spartan 3's are basically equal to spartan 2s if not superior. I'll see if I can find the clip but there is a statement that a spartan 3 in mjolnir is on par with or superior than a spartan 2 in mjolnir. The only augmentation spartan 3s don't get is the one that speeds muscle growth but they get a near identical effect before recieivng their full augmentations anyway. That said this is probably still inconclusive as we basically have two people with comperable stats and likely comparable training punching each other.

This is somewhat of an old thread but I want ti say that nothing actually outright says that Spartan 3s augments are inferior to the 2s, in fact they are stated to be a "quantum leap" above the 2s and nothing else really implies that 3s are inferior to 2s, only when 2s are wearing Mjolnir does the text state they are superior to 3s and that's simply because Mjolnir augments a users strength and reaction time by multiple times + superior metallurgy and shielding in comparison to SPU armor. Despite that, 3s in SPI armor during ghost of Onyx were matching Blue team members in ability in multiple instances and even outdoing them, such as when 3s moved faster than Kelly despite Kelly being the fastest Spartan 2.

Spartan 3s were said by Kurt to be the best ever and he personally trained them as well, they are way better than most give them credit for.

All of this is a bit irrelevant admittedly, simply because Noble 6 was a Category II Spartan 3, which were Spartan 3s who's innate potential were equivalent to that of the 2s, pulling them out of suicide missions for even better training and equipment and even acquiring Mjolnir Mark V (b) which isn't said to be inferior to the standard Mark V.

Noble 6 on his own was causing Insurrection military bases to "disappear" soloing them, which no Spartan 2 has ever done. In general, Noble 6 was out doing solo suicide missions that were entirely classified by the UNSC and was even a top ONI brass personal assassin, he was just that much better than his fellow Spartan peers at the time.

Noble 6 should be able to best Chief at this time.

This is somewhat of an old thread but I want ti say that nothing actually outright says that Spartan 3s augments are inferior to the 2s, in fact they are stated to be a "quantum leap" above the 2s and nothing else really implies that 3s are inferior to 2s, only when 2s are wearing Mjolnir does the text state they are superior to 3s and that's simply because Mjolnir augments a users strength and reaction time by multiple times + superior metallurgy and shielding in comparison to SPU armor. Despite that, 3s in SPI armor during ghost of Onyx were matching Blue team members in ability in multiple instances and even outdoing them, such as when 3s moved faster than Kelly despite Kelly being the fastest Spartan 2.

Spartan 3s were said by Kurt to be the best ever and he personally trained them as well, they are way better than most give them credit for.

All of this is a bit irrelevant admittedly, simply because Noble 6 was a Category II Spartan 3, which were Spartan 3s who's innate potential were equivalent to that of the 2s, pulling them out of suicide missions for even better training and equipment and even acquiring Mjolnir Mark V (b) which isn't said to be inferior to the standard Mark V.

Noble 6 on his own was causing Insurrection military bases to "disappear" soloing them, which no Spartan 2 has ever done. In general, Noble 6 was out doing solo suicide missions that were entirely classified by the UNSC and was even a top ONI brass personal assassin, he was just that much better than his fellow Spartan peers at the time.

Noble 6 should be able to best Chief at this time.
Damn that necro but more importantly someone is finally putting respect in Noble Six's Name.

Back