• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Widow (Avengers Alliance) vs Noble Six (Halo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Avengers Black Widow
*Noble Six has all equipment up to 9-A

Black Widow: 3 (JohnConquest1.Bossbrosish,Colonel Krukov)

Noble Six: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Black Widow is 0.078 tons and Noble Six is ~0.135 Tons. Noble Six is ~1.71x Stronger.

Last edited:
Since she draws from 616 and the Movies I believe Nat to be a more rational, smarter fighter, in this scenario than Six. Natasha has a lot more to draw from in that regard over Six. With that in mind, I imagine her using EMPs of any kind against as a likely lead and potentially fatal move should she manage to lock up his armor with it. Scrapper is noteworthy as it may also debuff him enough to make moving in the Mjoinr armor more difficult. On the other hand, I'm a bit unsure if Nat's debuffs would work properly on the weapons or even the armor Noble has on him.

Yeah, I think the Widows bite can easily overload 6's shields.

I think Noble 6 is likely a generalist, given they are very flexible and fit the description of multiple/all classes.

Bump

Bump

Bump

After looking at both profiles, I'm going to vote for Black Widow. Mostly due to her being able to reduce Noble Six's stats and remove any stat amps Noble Six could use.

Agreed, I think she excels more in H2H, plus has the ability to take down Six's shields with the Widows bite. Not completely one sided though with Six having better ranged attacks and the better physicals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back