• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm super confussed and I have a honest question.

So here's the thing, shouldn't The Living Tribunal be tier 0. He's above all dimensions making him base line. He also has type 5 immortality making him unbound from life and death, Acausality (Type 5) making him unbound from time, and has Duality Manipulation which I think means he has Transduality (maybe, doesn't link to the page even, so it might not, if it is talking about Transduality someone needs to fix that). Wouldn't these put the living tribunal above baseline 1-A making him 0. Please explain why I'm wrong, I'm honestly just confussed and want to know. Tier 1-A to 0 realy makes my head spin.

Also shouldn't he have type 2 Conceptual Manipulation being 1-A an all

im not exactly an expert on 1-A to 0 but from what i understand the difference between 0 and 1-A is the 0 is just has soo much more power that its not even funny it would be like comparing a 3rd dimensional being to a outerversial charater

and the living tribunal is comparable to other 1A as he was beaten by 3 beyonders(each 1-A I think) so he should actually be slightly above base line since it took 3 1-As to beat him

Back