• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
I kinda doubt this is fair but I want matches for both characters so

Ahzek Ahrima vs Ugi

Speed equal due to vague speed for Ugin

Ahriman is 4-B, while Ugin is 4-A

Battle takes place on The Dreadnaught, because why not

SBA otherwise

Who wins and why?

Ahzek Ahrima:

Ugi:

Inconclusive:
2 (TheC2, SolidarityofFiction)

Ugin resists just about everything Nicol Bolas can do, for reference. THat's what the "many more" on his page refers to.

I know that Ahriman has some insane precog, so if he had a way to win he'd go for it straight away. I'll wait for more input tho

Not necessarily. Ahzek did beat this thing in canon (4-B/4-A key). Ugin being comparable to Bolas in verse doesn't really extrapolate to this wiki either. Its like that whole "meta vs anti meta" thing. Those two are very evenly matched, with Bolas only winning because he had a third party interfere with their duel, but Bolas would win against more opponents than Ugin would with what they've shown so far.

Yes, Ahriman's precog is very strong, which ensures that his opening is not an issue and also helps out immensely in actual combat. Bolas also had good precog though, though I don't think it was quite on the same level that Ahrimans is.

bump

bump

bumo

I think I'm going with inconclusive for now.

I don't remember if Ugin's displayed too many offensive abilities, which prevents me from really forming a picture in my mind of how he'd fight. (Which is really fustrating to me as I like Ugin as much as Nicol.) Also, I don't think he has an answer for Ahriman shifting himself between the Materium and the Warp.

At the same time, I think Ugin can shrug off most of Ahzek's abilities based on how his fight with Bolas went.

Ugin can definitely just go into the warp. You don't need to be tier 1 or have tower 1 power to do so. He just wouldn't want to, as that gives Ahriman a massive boon, and he would be able to know this and as such just wouldn't follow him unless he could end the fight right there. I think the 4-A keys of Bolas and Ugin could attack between planes, either that or residual effects, but don't fully remember.

Your vote has been counted, however.

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Inconclusive. Azhek has better Precog and can shift between the materium and the warp. Ugin also has precog but it isn't that amazing as Azhek and Ugin can also resist some of Azhek's abilities. It would be really bad if Ugin enters the warp to fight Azhek, so he really wouldn't want to since it gives a huge advantage to Azhek. I'm not well known with these two characters so I'm gonna vote inconclusive via my reasons and TheC2's reasons.

Bump

Back