• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 9-C Akabane vs Lucceta

Lucetta Quetzl vs Akabane Kuroudo

Lucetta Quetzl
Look at my surgery knife.

Akabane-psp-wallpaper
Sure, now look at mine.

Time to find out who has the longest scalpel here.

Plot:

Lucetta and Akabane walk into a bar, they look at each-other and simultaneously say:

A: What how come my robe and hat is purpule and my hair orange today?

L: What how come my robe, hat and hair is black today?

They realize they'r not looking at a mirror:

A: Oh, ya got anything against black Miss?

L: Hmm yes black clothes need to be annihalated.

A: Well...time to show you why im called the Doctor of Death then.

??: Hold on there you freaking Cacabane.

Ban Midou
A: Oh is that you Midou-ku?

B: Yes, it is. That girl has a decent rack, don't go too hard on her, or i'll beat you to a pulp again.

A: Please do so Midou-kun.

B: Ugh, you freaking maschotist. Just finish the fight, I have a party to go to, it's called "Strongest Character for Every tier thread", we have been invited for the 9-C spot, but it doesn't seem like she is going to let us through. So if you can't finish the job, am gonna have to do so myself.

A: Have some more trust in your rival.

B: Ugh ok, but do win this battle, i'd hate to beat up a girl.

L: Shut up Urchin heads, come at me already.

>Iap is here

>Crosses fingers and hopes it's not another stomp (seriously it'll be like the 6th stomp [IF Akabane vs UKG doesn't end in a stomp, if it does this is gonna be the 7th stomp...])...why is it so hard to find good matches?

It can null even powers from other beings. It's basically he says something and then logic just says "lel he's right", he did this to some beings created by some other dude, he literally said "yes ban said you are immortal, but you can still die because i am above your logic" and then proceded to literally slicing apart a non-corporeal being with a sword. (These guys practically invented the "becaue logic" meme xD).

Explain it.

Don't forget that the gods can maintain their powers despite having no basis for it within The House. In addition, they resist occultism which can null whole power systems by convincing The House. It seems to work very much the same way as what you have, but on a higher scale.

Broadway Force

More than nullify this guy is like "you cannot use them" as logic doesn't allow for those powers to be used by you/ doesn't allow those powers to have effect.

Eh...what? xD

That's what I mean. The house makes it like those powers aren't a thing and you can't use them. It's like if Chakra just wasn't a thing anymore, so Naruto couldn't use his stuff. Its literally like:

House: "Damn those are some cool powers"

Occultist: "yeah but what if they weren't a thing and they couldn't use them?"

House: "..."

House: "Shit you right"

It's like toon force, but more musical

Ok good so. Does she have any resistances to the following:

Info manip

law manip

power modification

EE

Negation

Fate

Ugh ok

What level law resistance?

Keep in mind this is power modification, it's different from power null. He can just change parts from your powers, as in "your power used to mind hax, now it soul haxes or does nothing" so it changes a power's mechanics. Kind of like real eater, but more broken.

Am not gonna ask for the level here, his EE should be 3D so the resisance is likely higher.

What level does she resist negation and how come it's not on her profile?

Well fate is basically fate. He thinks of a result and that result happens. As in what he thinks will happen and what he doesn't think won't happen.

8D

Can he modify statuses? The Favours he couldn't, but that is because they are rooted in the Gods, not in her.

It's in her general resistance to occultism. Negation is included with that, and it felt redundant to list both Power Null and Negation.

The House has a slightly different concept of Fate, but they have a minor resistence. Time is circular and events repeat each time. Small things can be changed, but the larger events repeat in some fashion. So she can still act and may divert the road of fate, but it will be hard. The actions of the gods are less bound than mortals

So no resistance to fate? Hmm, fate and info should be enough to close this then.

Ok what does Lucetta have against Akabane's wall of resistances and his immortalities and acasuality?

Fate is a minor resistence. However, I say again, Broadway Force may give her a way to bypass it

I'll get back to you on this, but the simple answer is use powers that he does not have resistence to

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He can cut her, but it won't put her down. She has type 8 and abstract existence, in addition to her type 5
It's nothing he hasn't dealt with before, i mean he can literally cut non existent beings and kill them despite their type 8. Or he can just fate hax her into losing, both would be viable options.

How does the being he killed's type 8 work? Even if he did cut her, the gods would just restore her. Also, even if she is bound by fate, the gods are to a far less degree if at all. Also cutting a nonexistent being is impressive but is totally different from cutting an abstract

Firephoenixearl said:
Also Lucetta is stronger than i imagined. How is she fighting fairly vs Altair?
How do you mean this question. I cant tell where the emphasis is
Akabane:

Stomps Hiiragi Seijuurou

Stomps Eternum Nocturne in speed unequal

Depending on something he's gonna sotmp UKG

Lucetta:

Fair match against Altair (and may even lose)

Altair has a fair match agains BB (Fate/Extra CCC) (Who got stomped by Ba

Fair win vs Gilgamesh

I mean HOW?!

How does the being he killed's type 8 work? Even if he did cut her, the gods would just restore her. Also, even if she is bound by fate, the gods are to a far less degree if at all. Also cutting a nonexistent being is impressive but is totally different from cutting an abstract
They cannot die because they have never been born, since they don't fear death they can't die. Akabane just goes like this:

Akabane's fight 1

Akabane's fight 2

Akabane's fight 3

This fight always gives me fan-gasms on how bloodlusted Akabane is xD.

The fate will still work on Lucetta causing incap or unknown methods of winning. The gods could bring her back not change her fate to one where she wins.

I see

She doesnt need to kill him, she has various other means of victory

Fate will work once or twice, but fate works a bit differently there. If she is brought back enough times she will be able to change larger events. Gods have some influence over fate themselves anyway

Back