• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In search of a fair match. UKG vs Akabane

UKG 5-B
UKG
Doctor, im crazy, help me.

vs

Akabane Kuroudo
KuroudoAkabane
Time to start the therapy.

Nuff said let's begin.

Plot:

K: Doctor help me i don't feel good.

A: It's ok i'll cure you, lie down for me.

K: Who do ya think you're giving orders to?

A: Hey now, im not one to use words to order people. Most people faint upon seeing my scalpels, let's see how tough your shell is miss crazy.

K: Bring it on Cacabane, i'll curse you and your descendands.

A: Jokes on you...i don't have descendands

Negation- If he can't think it it can't happen. He can't think you doing your stuff or even having your stuff and you don't.

Fate-He visualises an outcome. As whatever he thinks will happen...will happen, anything he doesn't won't.

Law-He can't lose...easy as that.

On top of his resistances.

It's based on his mindset. Everything will go as he wants. Also UKG's acausality is type 2 no? That doesn't negg fate manip.

Temporal singularity means you can't be affected in the future or past. It negs fate manip that affect the past or future, not the ones that work in the present. Type 4 is the one that completely neggs fate manip.

That's what i said, but ok i am unsure on type 2 so can't argue at that.

Anything UKG can do at negation, power modification and law?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Only type 5 is total immunity

Type 2 means you don't have a future to decide with fate manip

Type 4... well, it can mean a lot of things
Fate manipulation can work on type 4s if the fate manipulation in question has feats of doing so.

Anyway, i'll look at this more in detail later, but unless Akabane can put down UKG in ways beyond Madoka's reach, his efforts are MUDA. Just leaving this here

I will be frank, I seriously questioned the legimately of his profile. Most of his stuffs are even the bigger BS than Medaka so called Plot manip. And the scans in his profile are seriously lack of contexts, if they have any.

This is Bobobo all over again and profile as long as this should go through a respect thread first.

Kaltias said:
Anyway, i'll look at this more in detail later, but unless Akabane can put down UKG in ways beyond Madoka's reach, his efforts are MUDA. Just leaving this here
Well modifying her so that she can't harm him should be enough for an incap no? Also negation + slash could work.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I will be frank, I seriously questioned the legimately of his profile. Most of his stuffs are even the bigger BS than Medaka so called Plot manip. And the scans in his profile are seriously lack of contexts, if they have any.
This is Bobobo all over again and profile as long as this should go through a respect thread first.
Biggerhtanyourmom

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
2-A growth
Doesn't help much if he neggs the growth, or increases the time it takes her to grow
Not that that's gonna do much, i mean if she can't put him down with her 2-A hax what would 2-A AP accomplish?

I can't respond untill tomorrow doe, gonna go to sleep. Have fun while im not part of the chaos.

1 by strunton-dbfxzxy
Brings chaos dow

Joseph run gif
Runs away

Literally every power in the entire series excluding Akuma Homura's and the rumours. It's a lot to list, but I'll start with the passives:

Curses (Which also include corruption, mind manip, body manip and soul manip that turn the affected into the Avatar of Calamity), Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation, power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production, unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it, and precog via knowing all the past, present and future possibilities of the entire multiverse.

As for the passive fate manip, she has 2 of them

>One from Yachiyo Nanami saying she will be the survivor/survive, which also causes the ones near her to die after a quite long time

>One from Tart which both saved her from certain death (she even died once and lived to tell the tale) and brings her victory. It both boosted her from tier 6 to High 3-A and made her survive fusing with Riz despite her having 0% chance to do so

As for active stuff, there's a lot, but the 2-A ones are law manip and concept manip iirc, which come with a pretty strong EE that erased her beyond conceptual EE (She is a conceptless nonexistent being and Madoka conceptually erased her harder. She still came back after that btw).

She also resists everything Madoka has, which is everything in the series but on a 2-A scale as she's the composite magical girl + witch (UKG is the same, with a better regen + nonexistence on a conceptual level on a 2-A scale but without AE and type 5 acausality). This includes law manip, fate manip and likely power modification as well.

Back