• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In search of a fair match. UKG vs Akabane

Ok so:

Immortality type 8 and 9 -> I don't get how these work

Mid-Godly -> UKG deletes his concept from existence and nonexistence

Non-Corporeal -> UKG can affect abstracts and nonexistent beings

Divine Providence -> Reshaping existence to make things go your way? Ask this girl how well it worked against UKG

Matter Manipulation -> UKG is immune to this

Power Modification -> Assuming that this works, UKG creates new powers for herself, because that's a thing that Kanna Hijiri can do

Duplication -> UKG can clone herself as well

Metaphysic Manipulation -> See "Divine Providence"

Existence Erasure -> UKG is nonexistent down to her concept, good luck affecting her (and even if you can, she can regen)

Fate Manipulation -> Useless due to UKG's acausality + Madoka also has that and it doesn't work

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I will be frank, I seriously questioned the legimately of his profile. Most of his stuffs are even the bigger BS than Medaka so called Plot manip. And the scans in his profile are seriously lack of contexts, if they have any.
This is Bobobo all over again and profile as long as this should go through a respect thread first.
^^^^^

"Died once and lived to tell the tale"

So did she resurrect after dying or did she become like a zombie where she was dead but not dead dead?

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Died once and lived to tell the tale"

So did she resurrect after dying or did she become like a zombie where she was dead but not dead dead?
It just so happened that there was a girl willing to give up her only wish to save her life

She died but Melissa was conveniently passing by and had a once-in-a-lifetime miracle at her disposal to resurrect Tart

No.

Melissa has one wish at her disposal. She can ask whatever she wants. Saving a life, being rich, like Aladdin's genius of the lamp.

Tart's fate manip saying "I will win" is the reason why Melissa was there to use that wish and save her

I definitely half to get back to that part in getbackers as I don't remember some of the stuff on his page.

However what I do remember from his Immortality is this.

Akabane cannot be killed unless he can imagine it actually happened. This extends to him even blocking damage completely as he block the light guys knives and said something along the lines of "If I don't think it would hurt me, it won't".

However this doesn't always happen. Akabane needs time for his Immortality/Resurrection to kick in. As shown early in the series he fought base Ginji and when Ginji ripped the scalpels out from Akabane's body he dropped dead and didn't get back up until the morning, you know it took time because Crows even showed up to start picking at his body.

It's even shown later when he battles a guy he knew back in the war and even that guy bodied Akabane by stabbing him, killing him, and after everyone showed up he finally got back up and told them if he couldn't imagine his death it wouldn't happen.

However it takes time for him to get back up and he was killed by them and they were far weaker than him. That's because Akabane never fights at full power because even he doesn't know his full power because no one has ever pushed him to his limits with the exception of Ban Mido at the end.

This would give many people the chance to beat Akabane in a match because while they can't permanently put him down, he doesn't get right back up and doesn't fight at full power right from the get go.

I'm not voting as I don't like matches with two extremely haxed characters, I'm just letting people know how Akabane's Immortality actually works. And yes, his real self exists in the real world but I don't remember him regenerating after Ban killed him.

Kaltias said:
Ok so:
Immortality type 8 and 9 -> I don't get how these work

Mid-Godly -> UKG deletes his concept from existence and nonexistence

Divine Providence -> Reshaping existence to make things go your way? Ask this girl how well it worked against UKG

Power Modification -> Assuming that this works, UKG creates new powers for herself, because that's a thing that Kanna Hijiri can do
Immortality-> Type 8 brings him back cus he can't imagine death so he comes back (seriously how do you even come up with a power like that?). Type 9 is he exists in the real world so he just creates copies. Besides Mid-Godly. None of these have any intense need for time lap, they likely just depend on Akabane's will seeing as it can be seen to be soon or late. Ginji killed him in the morning before the sun rised and he got back up when the sun rose at most a couple of hours, then he has shown to be really short with his type 9 when ban killed him and he appeared as a new clone in the highest places of IF.

Mid-Godly-> He already resists such attacks on a 2-A scale (we don't know how high The Archiver in 2-A doe)

DP-> DP is pretty nasty. Anything he doesn't believe can't happen, damage, hax, traits of powers, death and more. This even gives him his own law where "he cannot lose because he can't imagine it".

Power Mod-> Loop hole, power creation is also modifyable.

Duplication and matter manip aren't rly kill moves anyway.

If this doesn't work (this could go down to a hard stalemate via resistances and powers on the same level until i get more knowledge on what level of 2-A achiver would be) imma try UKG vs Witch Queen, she may have means to put her down.

Type 8 -> UKG erases him harder than what he can come back from

Type 9 -> Unless this is somehow beyond the reach of someone who eventually gains 2-A range, not particularly troublesome

Mid-Godly -> UKG's type 2 concept manip > Archiver's type 3 concept manip

DP -> Yes but reality warping and law manip on a 2-A scale can do all of that and then some, UKG is impervious to both

Power mod -> What exactly can this guy modify? I don't think i have to explain why "Modify the entirety of the opponent's powerset" is NLF

Type 8->Is that even how it works? It would have to be stronger than his law for him to not come back since it's depended on it.

Type 9-> 1 of the many things we have no idea about. The virtual world is a 2-A system (of an unknown level), but the real world is not part of this virtual system as it lies in the real world. Also growth can be info manipped.

Mid-Godly-> Random question, what if we have 1-C type 3 concept vs 2-A type 2 concept who wins? Am just generally curious. Also about erasure, he already resists that.

DP-> well i guess untill we find out what level of 2-A the archiver is then.

Power Mod-> He literally just doesn't think of sth and it doesn't happen. Some dude threw light beams, aka threw regular scalpels, akabane broke through. Dude says "What my light beams are indestructible as they are made of light", Akabane "I can't imagine there existing something i cannot cut with my scalpels". If he can't imagine there happening something it will modify it. Akabane doesn't even need to know the info on the ability (like the example above showed), the way he imagines the power to be is how it will be, that's the point i think.

Negation-> 1 thing akabane rly likes to do is throw his sword. Immortal people became mortal because he wants to (information manipulation). So he just neggs her immortality and regen and cuts her?

Kaltias said:
Power mod -> What exactly can this guy modify? I don't think i have to explain why "Modify the entirety of the opponent's powerset" is NLF
Some things cannot be said without NLF, but then again all powers work like this. I guess resistance will work, though how come nulling all the opponents powers is not NLF but this is?

Type 8 -> Yes, that's how it works, when he is indirectly the source of type 8

Type 9 -> Ok, then UKG can reach it because it's like PMMM's nonexistent multiverse

1-C type 3 > 2-A type 2. He resists, but UKG's erasure is more powerful.

Power Mod honestly seems the same story as DP really.

Negation -> Considering that UKG can already ignore 2-A beings telling her to stay dead, pretty sure that the same happens here

And power null without explained mechanics nulling everything is a NLF

Power Mod- Is as i said, Akabane manipulating information to change the basis of an ability. Such as when he made something "indestructible" into "destructible" becaue he wanted to. That's all the mechanics there are, imagination is key in GB.

Negation-> What? I didn't get this.

Should i swap Akabane for Witch Queen. I wanna see if the Jagan is going to make a difference here.

Can he even affect the informations of something nonexistent down to the concept though?

You said that he can do stuff like making immortals die. I said that UKG already exists despite the law of a 2-A character saying that she can't, so I don't see her being affected

Idfk. They treat non-existent beings as daily basis there, idk what it would mean to be down to your concept (1 non-existent in particular was the "concept of black hole" as in the nothingess that sucks in and logic can own him), besides this would be manipulating the information of the powers, not her info iirc.

Her profile says that she did get affected by it later.

This match practically boils down to how high into 2-A The Archiver is (which is likely Infinity!, but idk for sure, would the archiver being infinity! make akabane stomp here via higher 2-A?).

She did get affected, but only marginally. The LoC was supposed to completely prevent her existence, while everything that Madoka is able to do is keeping her out of the multiverse (and that requires fighting directly UKG)

Yeah pretty much. Every smurf match always comes down to "my cosmology is bigger than yours"

So there are 2 things that can happen:

1) Aka stomps if The Archiver is Infinity!

2) If TA is not Infinity!, inconclusive (either Aka mods or Gretch concepts). How long does it take her to reach 2-A doe?

1 side note. Akabane's negation is not the law manipulation kind of hax. He says die, and you die because you are not immortal, not because you are immortal but something is stopping you from coming back. He negates via "Muh logic is higher cus...surgeons are smart".

If TA is not Infinity!, UKG wins by vitue of Madoka fodderizing baseline 2-As.

We don't know how long it takes, but shortly after the events of PMMM (during the Wraith Arc) Homura saw Madoka and UKG fighting each other, so she was probably still 2-A at that point (and that's while Madoka is restraining her, not while she is free to grow)

Power mod would work on a higher 2-A, but he would have no way to kill her (unless negation of immortality then throws his sword would work).

Hours?

Imma throw The Witch Quee at this lady doe, gonna see if the Jagan can do some work.

Yeah i see. Welp i got enough info. I just wanted to do this to see gauge Akabane's strength a bit. Last verdict he is...comparable to UKG...that's some feat lol.

@Kal The Witch Quee has everything Akabane has (is transcendential like him), except that she doesn't have the passive "i can't lose" law (not that she needs it rly), but also has some forms of Willpower Manip and other ways to induce self harm on a being+ some more reality warping and bfr. You think it'd be a fair match?

Back