• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frug
  • Pre-Thraxa Fight Invincible is used
  • Battle takes place on the top of World Marshal Inc. Headquarters
  • Speed Equal
Sundowner: 7

Invincible:

Incon:

500.png
500.png

Last edited:
So both can one tap each other and while Mark has better mobility 9/11 man has a large skill advantage and better CQC range with Bloodlust. I'm kinda leaning towards Sundowner here cause of said skill advantage and cause his Immortality will let him survive lethal damage.

That title might be a problem. Staff have specifically asked people not to circumvent the word filter like that. It can cost the forum advertising revenue.

Was waiting for someone to make this match lol.
As DaReaperMan said, any version of Invincible gets outskilled and durability negged. The only thing preventing this from being a stomp is Red Sus not attacking immediately and instead deploying his shields which will probably get punched right through.

Last edited:
Is it though? They both have winconditions, it just depends on how Mark goes about it. He could do shit like yeet the land Sundowner is on into space, he could use AOE shockwaves, and more. The issue is CQC Sundowner skillfucks and duranegs, but that also leads to how will Sundowner act? If he uses the shields and tries to block at the start, he probably dies as Mark punches through it and him neg diff, but if he doesn't and attempts to bisect and evade, he wins.

The match outcome is dependent on how they start off in this situation. It isn't a stomp, it's just a whoever hits first type match.

Is it though? They both have winconditions, it just depends on how Mark goes about it. He could do shit like yeet the land Sundowner is on into space, he could use AOE shockwaves, and more. The issue is CQC Sundowner skillfucks and duranegs, but that also leads to how will Sundowner act? If he uses the shields and tries to block at the start, he probably dies as Mark punches through it and him neg diff, but if he doesn't and attempts to bisect and evade, he wins.

The match outcome is dependent on how they start off in this situation. It isn't a stomp, it's just a whoever hits first type match.
TV Show Mark does tend to hold back quite a lot so he probably would try to go for incapacitation with punches and gets skillstomped.

Metal Gear Rising GIF - Metal Gear Rising GIFs

"Like I said, kids are cruel, Mark. And I'm very in touch with my inner child!" I'll vote Sundowner for now for my reasons and FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back