• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess there is just a disconnect with what I meant by that word then. Bad wasn’t meant to mean dead awful like Homelander or anything. I purely mean he’s not like a martial artist or anything particularly good at hand to hand. Especially in comparison to someone like Mark who’s a good warrior even in comparison to a species that slaughtered themselves to be the absolute best fighters they could be. Like can Superman throw hands, absolutely, but if someone has equal stats and is like a black belt, I’m betting on the black belt.
And there we can agree, that's all I was saying

Back