• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place on the moon
SBA for everything else

Fandom — The true pain is waiting for Invincible S2 (🎨...
Superman Fan Art: Superman - New 52 Fan Art | Superman news, Superman art,  Superhero comic

"I'm Invincible": (TheRustyOne, Keeweed, CBslayeR, AThe1412, King_Dom470, Mariogoods, Marvel_Champion_07)
Scales to 948.468 Megatons of TNT

Genuinely Invincible: (HonestlyBored24)
Scales to 488.85394359464629588 Megatons of TNT

Incon:

Last edited:
Mark should take this fight.

He's 1.9x stronger normally and can increase his power with his rage. Being able to stomp those that gave him trouble beforehand. He has far superior stamina/endurance, since he can take a massive beating from people far stronger than him. And has resistance to high level of heat which should help against Superman's heat vision.

He also has vastly higher lifting strength so he should be able to toss him around with ease.

I'm voting Invincible for now.

Mark should take this fight.

He's 1.9x stronger normally and can increase his power with his rage. Being able to stomp those that gave him trouble beforehand. He has far superior stamina/endurance, since he can take a massive beating from people far stronger than him. And has resistance to high level of heat which should help against Superman's heat vision.

He also has vastly higher lifting strength so he should be able to toss him around with ease.

I'm voting Invincible for now.
Counted but just so y'know supes actually has the lifting strength advantage here

This version of Superman is pretty bad at fighting from what I remember, but I’m curious what values is Superman’s heat and invincible’s resistance to heat?

This version of Superman is pretty bad at fighting from what I remember, but I’m curious what values is Superman’s heat and invincible’s resistance to heat?
Mark's comes from being able to handle contact with magma/lava, basically molten rock.

Superman says he vaporized metal but the link doesn't show him vaporizing any metal, so IDK what to say about that.

Ah weird, that used to link to a video of him vaporizing titanium (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was). Without it I won’t vote, but I’ll check tomorrow morning on the scene I’m thinking about. If Superman scales to melting titanium that would melt mark, since his heat resistance would be lower, and it doesn’t matter by how much, the entire point of a melting point is that’s when you start to melt.

Funnily enough bees show this in real life. Bees have slightly higher resistance to heat than hornets and they can boil hornets alive while being fully unharmed by their own body heat (which is what melts the hornets).

Ah weird, that used to link to a video of him vaporizing titanium (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was). Without it I won’t vote, but I’ll check tomorrow morning on the scene I’m thinking about. If Superman scales to melting titanium that would melt mark, since his heat resistance would be lower, and it doesn’t matter by how much, the entire point of a melting point is that’s when you start to melt.
People don't melt, we get burnt/reduce to char.

Also time is a big factor in melting/heating as well, just because something can melt one material doesn't always mean it can instantly melt a material with lower resistance.

Having heat resistance of any kind will slow heat damage down, unless the gap is absurdly high. If Superman can vaporize metal quickly, yeah that's too much for Mark.

But melting Titanium is only 1,668°C while Magma is 1,200°C. That's not really a massive gap and Mark can withstand it long enough to dodge it. Or just dodge it period.

If I remember the clip clearly it’ll absolutely be fast enough for Mark to just up and die (since it would specifically scale to melting the item with higher heat tolerance relatively fast). Also, melting was just a word for simplicity sake, but I mean a human could absolutely melt, it would just be a pretty particular scenario. Mainly, I just mean heat will kill him no need to be hung up on word choice.

People don't melt, we get burnt/reduce to char.

Also time is a big factor in melting/heating as well, just because something can melt one material doesn't always mean it can instantly melt a material with lower resistance.

Having heat resistance of any kind will slow heat damage down, unless the gap is absurdly high. If Superman can vaporize metal quickly, yeah that's too much for Mark.

But melting Titanium is only 1,668°C while Magma is 1,200°C. That's not really a massive gap and Mark can withstand it long enough to dodge it. Or just dodge it period.
Mark has repeatedly withstood re-entry level heat which reaches temperatures of 2700 Celsius

In that regard I think he would be able to tank supes heat vision

I was going to say stuff, but last comment made it kinda irrelevant. We’ll just need video of mark reentry.

With that I’ll vote mark. Though barely since if Superman ever decides to just grab him once that cartoonishly massive lifting strength just ends the fight nigh immediately. Though Mark’s a vastly greater fighter so I’m pretty sure majority of the time he should be able to win out through skill.

He also flies to and from space numerous times through the atmosphere fast enough that re-entry would take effect, they just dont bother animating it in those instances
I was unaware of how hot reentry was. Best to get that on his profile in the future, that way you don't have to link it every time.
Wait until you hear about Omni-Mans resistance

I'm trying to get it passed that he has fusion level heat resistance due to him seemingly causing nuclear blast to form on the Flaxans homeward through speed alone

I was going to say stuff, but last comment made it kinda irrelevant. We’ll just need video of mark reentry.

With that I’ll vote mark. Though barely since if Superman ever decides to just grab him once that cartoonishly massive lifting strength just ends the fight nigh immediately. Though Mark’s a vastly greater fighter so I’m pretty sure majority of the time he should be able to win out through skill.
Counted

Dang yall coulda asked me 😐
I did do most of the heavy lifting on the profile

Also its not that he's bad at fighting at all bro genuinely just holds back most of the show, the few times we see him go all out the fights are over instantly and he stomps

Dang yall coulda asked me 😐
I did do most of the heavy lifting on the profile

Also its not that he's bad at fighting at all bro genuinely just holds back most of the show, the few times we see him go all out the fights are over instantly and he stomps
I feel like your talking about Superman but just so y’know invincible still is gifted in combat so he still out skills

That would be through stats not skill though, he stops holding back then wins because he’s hilariously faster and stronger than everything else 90% of the time. I don’t think he’s the worst fighter, but against a person that can fight on par with the elite warriors of an elite warrior race, while not trying to fight with the warrior actively trying their hardest, Mark’s skill advantage is immensely clear.

Last edited:
I feel like your talking about Superman but just so y’know invincible still is gifted in combat so he still out skills
That would be through stats not skill though, he stops holding back then wins because he’s hilariously faster and stronger than everything else 90% of the time. I don’t think he’s the worst fighter, but against a person that fight on par with the elite warriors of an elite warrior race, while not trying to fight with the warrior actively trying their hardest, Mark’s skill advantage is immensely clear.
I am talking about Superman buy no where did I say he out skills or that would be enough to make a difference, just clarifying that that was wrong and Keeweed he doesn't really become 7-A until the further in latter half of the season so that doesn't really apply to about the first 6~7ish episodes and the dude just genuinely wasn't trying in fights (countless times mentions how he doesn't really want to fight anyone), he was never "bad" at fighting

The video with the task force very clearly shows him getting just wrecked until he just was stronger and faster than he won through stats. He doesn’t out skill anyone, he straight starts to walk through the attacks and blows through the characters like they are toddlers. He’s physically superior to them in everyway, of course he wins. Against the mechs at the beginning he was pretty bad, against the task force he was acheiving nothing until he out stated everyone. Same with the mechs, he got ragdolled and destroyed until he became way stronger than them and stomped.

I was talking about Mark when I was saying he wasn’t trying. Mark didn’t want to fight and he was still keeping up with his race that is entirely warriors of warriors. Edit: think I read your second part incorrectly, but I still want to clarify this.

The video with the task force very clearly shows him getting just wrecked until he just was stronger and faster than he won through stats. He doesn’t out skill anyone, he straight starts to walk through the attack and blows through the characters like they are toddlers.
That happens in episode 8 brother a time where we accept he out stats them but doesn't just magically jump to 7-A there and we don't accept it as so, the first episode with the robots is his first actual genuine fight so yeah he was kinda rough the other fights when he tries he just dismantles them all easily. And again like I said no one says he is outskilling Mark but the man ain't just a "bad" fighter in the show.

This fight is done like I said prior im just making a clarification on that

I guess there is just a disconnect with what I meant by that word then. Bad wasn’t meant to mean dead awful like Homelander or anything. I purely mean he’s not like a martial artist or anything particularly good at hand to hand. Especially in comparison to someone like Mark who’s a good warrior even in comparison to a species that slaughtered themselves to be the absolute best fighters they could be. Like can Superman throw hands, absolutely, but if someone has equal stats and is like a black belt, I’m betting on the black belt.

Back