• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Curious So Why Not - The Outsider Vs Reinhard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this isn't a serious thread -you said that FnG was the place-... I would say Reinhard wins because he surpassed the nihilism that came during the WWII. The void would need to fill a lot of shoes to get this german... and that goddamn snake.

I know, don't worry about it. Let's see if a mod can move this to FnG and everyone will be happy. Except the void, since The Outsider looks like "someone" who purely listens "Last Resort" from Papa Roach and wears hoods with baseball caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back