• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knives Millions Vs The Outsider - The Plant Vs The Void

SBA
Speed Equalized
Knives Millions Key - Ark Absorbed
Both Low 2-C

Vs

"Make Vash suffer, make him suffer for all of eternity" -

"I so enjoy watching history warp as words pass from the lips of one to the ears of another. Imperfectly formed, half understood, poorly remembered. In the years to come, the story of the Crown Killer will be twisted and bent; hammered like soft metal. By some accounts, a monster that had to be put down. By others, a victim of treachery, preserved because in the end you found another way. But you'll always remember the truth won't you? Your truth, at least" -

"I'm Ready!!" -

What does the Outsider start out with and what's the Potency of his hax?

Knive's currently has extremely high end 4-D hax (a mistake on my part, it's gonna be 5-D - 6-D soon.) and he starts off by spamming Causality Manipulation, EE / Void Manipulation, Deconstruction and mind hax.

Great weekly is back.....

HD can't harm acasuals, but you can affect an type 4 acasual. Oh yeah big question, what can knives do to NEP Type 2?

@WeeklyBattles don’t take this

unknown.png

Knive's is resistant towards space-Time Manipulation. He's also higher D to a quite a layered degree so his resistance is High end 4-D to 6-D with the Ark.
Time stop though or just manipulation? Its been a while since ive been on here but i thought you need proof of resisting explicit timestop to argue for a resistance to it?

Time stop though or just manipulation? Its been a while since ive been on here but i thought you need proof of resisting explicit timestop to argue for a resistance to it?
Overall Manipulation of both, Plants control both and use both to manipulate reality itself.

Nowadays we go by layers and such.

Back