• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm bored and looking for a way to distract myself, so here is another Slappy CRT

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
I'm not at all in the jokey mood right now so I'm gonna cut the bullshit and get right to the chase before I lose my motivation to do anything again.

More Scaling
Ok so, as established in other CRTs, Slappy scales above the Horrorland Horrors, also meaning that he scales to Dr. Maniac as Horrorland Horrors can individually take on Dr. Maniac. While doing some research on that bastard, I found this newspaper clipping from the book Welcome to Horrorland: A Survival Guide that suggests that Dr. Maniac scales above werewolves in the Goosebumps verse. With it saying that "werewolf officials" (I didn't make that up) are urging that every man, wolf and cub in Werewolf Village to hide inside their cottages just because Dr. Maniac is camping outside the entrance of Werewolf Village. This is impressive since werewolves in the Goosebumps verse are usually depicted to be strong enough to kill and/or rip apart animals, including deer. Plus werewolves could be comparable to actual wolves.

Extra: Slappy easily floors a grown man in one hit. Nice little support feat.

Slappy in Dreamland
New book came out earlier this month. I admittedly haven't read it yet but going off what the wiki says, Slappy demonstrates a new power, that being Sleep Manipulation; He makes a bunch of kids fall asleep by telling them to go to sleep. Blatant sleep hax.

Last edited:
Seems reasonable, typically adding stuff through synopsis is not encouraged but given the premise this should be fine. Dunno verse tho

I'm not knowledgeable on the verse, but this looks very straightforward. Should be good to go.

Gonna ask the usual question with CRTs on dead verses that no one cares about.

Should I just go ahead and add the changes since I've already gotten the blessing from staff or continue to wait for more people?

Back