• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speaking of which, A6colute and Promestein are taking much longer than usual with restoring your username colour and userpage tags to normal. Oh well.

It's not much of a deal. I still have the editing abilities of an admin, so the only thing my name color changes is how users who don't know me perceive me.

Okay. It should hopefully be corrected soon.

You can also ask Ryukama about the username colour if you are in a hurry.

Assalt's tags need to be adjusted; he as Admin and Retired Admin at the same time. I know Prom or A6 were asked about the color name, but they seem understandably busy.

I asked them to handle the tags as well. Nobody else that I know is experienced with handling them.

I still remember those days when I was an unexperinced user, and you clarified some things for me about how the wiki fundamentally works. That day when you left shocked me much. I believe you will be as much productive as you had been for a while before.

Back