• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viruses (Mario) vs Olimar (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
This seems interesting
  • Fight takes place in PNF-404
  • Microscopic Size Viruses are being used
  • There is one of each main type of Virus (Chill, Fever, and Weird)
  • Olimar has 100 Pikmin, 14 of each type. 1 extra for red and yellow
  • Olimar has his optional Equipment
  • SBA for anything else

Olimar-vs-Viruses

Olimar dies of ligma: 0

Olimar takes his first non real world W: 7

Cool Spot (Incon): 0

Last edited:
This matchup kinda based actually. Assuming Olimar doesnt have his ship. If Olimar has 100 Pikmin which could include the flying pikmin should he be able to overwhelm the viruses?

This matchup kinda based actually. Assuming Olimar doesnt have his ship. If Olimar has 100 Pikmin which could include the flying pikmin should he be able to overwhelm the viruses?
there are 14 of eacth Pikmin so not with Flying Pikmin alone and he also he going to have focus's all his Pikmin on one virus that leaves him open to the other two.

What, flulike symptoms? Cuz I don't think those get caused by fungal spores.
Ok, maybe not, but isn’t that kind of the only exception aside from electrical shocks, which will instantly fry pikmin anyway? Besides being able to whistle away fires, poison, and literal drowning, looking at the OC it seems Olimar also has the option of turning the viruses to stone, albeit for a limited time in which he and his pikmin force can collectively hammer on them.

Otherwise how fast does their disease manip work?

Ok, maybe not, but isn’t that kind of the only exception aside from electrical shocks, which will instantly fry pikmin anyway? Besides being able to whistle away fires, poison, and literal drowning, looking at the OC it seems Olimar also has the option of turning the viruses to stone, albeit for a limited time in which he and his pikmin force can collectively hammer on them.

Otherwise how fast does their disease manip work?
Best I can find is Marathon Mode in Dr. Mario 64.:

I couldn't find anything in Dr. Mario World on it even when there was kinda more story to work with than other Dr. Mario games save for 64.

Okay, so I think I have enough reason to vouch for Olimar, so count me in as Olimar voter #4.

Back