• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki's going to have a bad time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans vs Ikki Kurogane

The weakest monster vs the weakest knight.

Because yes. Ikki's in his first key, AP is irrelevant so I'm just going to say 8-C.

Speed equalized

Your punishment for playing an RPG like an RPG:

So skilled he can use hax via Medaka Box's skill:

The Janitor that shares the name with the protagonist of Kars:

Sans-1-
"heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next"

IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a monster.

1. Speed doesn't change trackless step. Sans can't perceive ikki.

2. Even in speed equal ikki can still blitz via ittou shura.

3. Not a stomp.

And? Trackless Step is basically mind manipulation via ancient body movement and breathing techniques. His perception of Ikki moves to his subcoinciousness because his brain thinks it's useless information. Clarivoyance doesn't help if his brain tells him there's nothing there.

Not really. Ikki is just more skilled. Sans has enough abilities to stomp here, but ikki just has enough skill to make up for it.

Sans also Cannot one shot how many times do I have to state this

Sans soul manipulation is Durability based even in his own verse, he cannot one someone that has no resistance to soul Hax.

He kills them in a third of a seconds, it's not directly one-shot but it's pretty damn close.

And don't bullshit Fire. Sans cannot see him, gets one-shot and his attacks are easy to dodge for Ikki long enough that Sans can't kill him before he uses trackless step even if he doesn't start with it.

Im sorry why exactly is it a stomp? Sans can end the fight just as easily.

>Sans cannot see him

Yes that is ikki being skilled

>Gets 1 shot,

ok that's not a stomp, it's a win condition

>Easy to dodge

Easy to dodge cus Ikki's skilled enough to dodge them.

Sans can kill him, just because Ikki will be too skilled for him to do so doesn't make it a stomp my dude. Redefine your concepts of "stomp". Stomp is a fight where it's completely unfair to the point of being stupid. Someone being a skilled fighter doesn't make the fight a stomp, it can make it decisive. Stomp conditions:

• No win condition
Sans clearly has

• Heavy Blitz
Speed Equal

• Passives
None

Just because Ikki is skilled enough to counter Sans' arsenal doesn't mean it's a stomp.

Wait I just realized ^^ this came out the wrong way. I don't mean this as "Add Ikki's wi". I meant it as if we're gonna fall as low as to count fights where combat skill is the defining quality, stomps, then we're really gonna have problems as a wiki.

Yes that is ikki being skilled

First of all, no. It's pseudo-science that makes him invisible to others. And it also makes Sans unable to win. Calling this skill is like calling a Businessma telling you a joke and you dying just his social skill, and thus not a stomp.

ok that's not a stomp, it's a win conditio

When Sans can't see him, nor protect himself against him, it is.

Easy to dodge cus Ikki's skilled enough to dodge them.

I don't know what makes you think that skill is the end-all to stomps. He is so skilled that Sans cannot kill him, because as you so nicely tend to put it, not even fate can make him do an error, so Sans' wincons are literally pending on an impossibility. And the "completely impossible to detect" is not something you can handwave as skill regardless of in-verse logic.

Sans can kill him, just because Ikki will be too skilled for him to do so doesn't make it a stomp my dude. Redefine your concepts of "stomp". Stomp is a fight where it's completely unfair to the point of being stupid. Someone being a skilled fighter doesn't make the fight a stomp, it can make it decisive. Stomp conditions:

>"Completely unfair to the point of being a stomp"

>Guy is absolutely indetectable, one-shots, can stat amp and blitz at will, can predict and read Sans' toughts at will and dodges all his attacks.

Speed Equal

Stat amps.

Just because Ikki is skilled enough to counter Sans' arsenal doesn't mean it's a stomp.

A stomp is when someone cannot win, no matter what. I can put composite human against a random guy and say that the latter only loses because CH is more skilled, but it's still an absolutely redundant fight, because the normal human cannot win.

Wait I just realized ^^ this came out the wrong way. I don't mean this as "Add Ikki's wi". I meant it as if we're gonna fall as low as to count fights where combat skill is the defining quality, stomps, then we're really gonna have problems as a wiki.

That's some great reasonings dude. Horribly flawed, too.

First of all, a stomp is when a character cannot win under any plausible conditions against the enemy, which applies here.

Secondly, you taking this guys ability to become absolutely invisible to his enemies at will and saying "it's skill so it doesn't count" would be like me taking that one guy, or any of the charismatic sims, or even Junko and Izuro, and claiming that them telling you to kill yourself and you doing it because they are really charismatic is just their social skill and not a hax stomp, a speed blitz, so it's tots fair.

But by all means, give me a way that Sans can win. Because if you admit Sans cannot win, then you have not much to stand on.

I am saying he cannot win, because San is not landing a hit before Ikki either uses speed amps or trackless step.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I am saying he cannot win, because San is not landing a hit before Ikki either uses speed amps or trackless step.
Ikki opening weak, using normal swordmastery is possible, just not necessarily in character. He will usually go for some sort of blitz (Edelweiss' sword style, trackless step, ittou forms, etc).

Sans will win if ikki doesn't open up like that, it just means the possibility is low. Do not compare this to fighting a dude who's passively invisible as it is possible to not open up with it.

That's still bull.

First of all, Ikki opening in a manner that he doesn't tend to open in with is literally arguing that the losers winning condition is the winner acting unlike what they tend to act like.

Secondly, unless you're claiming that Ikki will just tank Sans' stuff, he will have plenty time to just use the amps and trackless step the moment Sans comes even close to hitting him.

So no, Sans will not win unless Ikki opens with that. The only way one could argue him winning is by Ikki starting weak and Sans starting with teleporting bones into Ikki, which he can't do unless you're wanking.

His soul hax is slamming bones into a the soul of others with danmaku bones.

Unless you mean blue magic, which is gravity manip too weak to matter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back