• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Illusionary Form or Phantom Form: This form works based on "Wrong Impression" as explained by Sirius, it works similarly to a strong suggestion that works strongly on the mind. Despite a Device not being able to cause damage to an opponent or kill them, attacks that are overwhelming enough can put people in a comatose state, however if someone has enough willpower or has a will that is not his own then the Illusionary Form would have no effect on them

Ok, there is like a CRT that was created way back about the whole speed amp process in regard to speed equalize. I'm have to find the CRT, but what I'm trying to make is that. The whole point of speed amps have to be quantified at a certain (x) to get pass the speed equal.

Overall what are the speed amps Ikki is using in this fight. I'm just trying to find if Ikki is going to be able to dodge the kilometers range from Excalibur, if they are starting at 20 meters and if Ikki's speed amp are capable of helping him close the gap via dodge. Saber is going to hit him.

"however if someone has enough willpower or has a will that is not his own then the Illusionary Form would have no effect on them"

Doesn't Saber have a sh*tton of willpower?

Ok, while Cal is getting to the thread.

I'm looking through Ikki's profile and don't see any sign of Social Influencing, however, Saber does have Social Influcencing on her page.

Saber's SI would be her charisma which is actually applicable in combat as the whole point of it is to buff allies and higher ranks like Gil are considered to be curses that force anyone who hears him to do what he says. Granted that refers to normal scrub humans and not mages who can resist it. Curses fall under magecraft which mages resist and Servants without MR can resist stuff anyway. Saber who has A rank MR would be far and away higher than what the likes of Shirou can resist.

Back