• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outta 3 dudes in Rakudai, 4 can turn invisible. Stella, Ouma...

Ikki had to fight an invisible guy in a forest who used invisible arrows to snipe him. Ikki precoged his every arrow location and hit and found out where he was via precog...and skill... . I don't have a profile for that guy doe, i need to remember to make one soon.

Point is, invisibility is not gonna help here.

Phase?

Also Ikki will 1 shot if he hits with his sword. From reading more rakudai. It is far more in character for Ikki to use Phantom Form rather than material form (he only uses material form in tournaments where he is forced to do so cus the rules say it has to be in material form, and when some guy stripped stella in her underwear so he got mad). Phantom Form hits in a really weird way. If he cuts your arm, your arm won't be cut, but instead you won't be able to move it, if he cuts your leg, you won't be able to use that too etc. If the attack is lethal it makes you go unconscious.

Firephoenixearl said:
Outta 3 dudes in Rakudai, 4 can turn invisible. Stella, Ouma..
Ikki had to fight an invisible guy in a forest who used invisible arrows to snipe him. Ikki precoged his every arrow location and hit and found out where he was via precog...and skill... . I don't have a profile for that guy doe, i need to remember to make one soon.

Point is, invisibility is not gonna help here.
I doubt any of the people above are even comparable to the culexus in skill

What kind of intangible exactly? Ikki was able to cut Amane's magic iirc, and that was with material form intetsu.

It shouldn't stop phantom form intetsu as it doesn't attack the physical body either way.

Culexus out skills to hell and back, passively power nulls everything, and one shots with a poke. Culexus can fight 4-Bs with ten thousand years of experience (and majority of the time they slaughter these 4-Bs). I don't see any reason Ikki can hope to win this.

Edit: they can be intangible to people that can hit intangibles so I don't see Ikki hitting them either.

Ikki should be FAR superior in skill. Years of experience are not skill, at least not comparable skill. Ikki can be more skilled than guys with 10k years of experience if they have no comparable feats.

Ikki also 1 shots with a poke.

Passive power null, ok i guess but what would he even null. Ikki doesn't really have anything to be nulled.

Firephoenixearl said:
What kind of intangible exactly? Ikki was able to cut Amane's magic iirc, and that was with material form intetsu.
It shouldn't stop phantom form intetsu as it doesn't attack the physical body either way.
The celexus instangibility is via shifting his body out of sync with reality, so Ikki can't touch him while he's in that state

Overlord775 said:
The celexus instangibility is via shifting his body out of sync with reality, so Ikki can't touch him while he's in that state
O_O

So basically he's not even there when he goes "intangible"?

They have to phase into reality to interract with Ikki though. Still they just phase out of the realspace walk up to Ikki and touch him the moment they come back.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki should be FAR superior in skill. Years of experience are not skill, at least not comparable skill. Ikki can be more skilled than guys with 10k years of experience if they have no comparable feats.

Ikki also 1 shots with a poke.

Passive power null, ok i guess but what would he even null. Ikki doesn't really have anything to be nulled.
1) the Culexus intelligence stat was supposed to be updated a while ago. They have a crap ton of skill feats that are completely ridiculous.

2) Culexus fight (and sometimes causally stomp) 4-Bs, having the ap to oneshot doesn't help at all.

Blackcurrant91 said:
They have to phase into reality to interract with Ikki though. Still they just phase out of the realspace walk up to Ikki and touch him the moment they come back.
Oh that changes things. Ikki can just hit them the moment they turn tangible. Trackless Step will definitely help. Along with his insane precog and info analysis.

@Keeweed

1. Wok tried to describe it, and yes, it still doesn't seem like they can be argued to be close to ikki in terms of skill.

2. Ok, so? You mentioned "they can 1 shot", i said "so can Ikki". It just means "i can 1 shot" isn't an advantage or even something that's helping.

Gonna be honest Ikki's level of skill is starting to sound wanked to me. I have read what you say about his insane skills and I have also read descrptions of what the assassins do and the assassin look massively more skilled to me as a person we 0 personal knowledge on both.

Everything about Assassins from what i've been told is "they beat this guy", "they beat this guy" "they beat a bunch of these guys".

None of these are true skill. Winning a fight is not quantfiable in skill. What skillful things you do to beat those guys is skill.

Ikki solos his magical verse with raw skill. Literally every single one of his fights shows at least some form of a skill feat for Ikki.

1) I'm pretty sure it is. Also the 4-bs you causally dismisses also have tons of skill feats and Culexus slaughter them.

Warframe 40k has characters fighting pretty much 24/7 across an entire galaxy yet almost every one craps themselves against Culexus when they show up.

2) Has Ikki defeated a 4-B? no: Has Culexus? yes they have. I know what you meant when you said he can also one shot, but Culexus stomp people that can one shot them every day of the week while Ikki has never fought some over a trillion times stronger than himself.

I have heard that they do shit like sniping people from orbit..personally that is above basically anything Ikki has done.

It does not help a lot of Ikki's skill feats just sound like plot.

Range: Likely hundreds of thousands of kilometers with Exitus Rifle (Hit a target on the moon while still on the planet)

yeah nvm from orbit was a huge lowball. I dont think Ikki's skill can ever be compared to this.

1. It may be, i just haven't heard anything impressive really. Do elaborate though.

2. Ikki has fought people who would 1 shot him, so what's your point? It's like you're trying to win the argument by saying "my cosmology is bigger". Both characters 1 shot if they land a hit. Culexus has to touch you to 1 shot right? Blade sure as hell helps with that but ok. Point is "my character 1 shots" is not an argument if both charaters 1 shot.

@Rocker

That is for vindictive assassin and the guy is like a specialized sniper.

They would already be touching Ikki when they came out of intangibility. He wouldn't be able to precog them if they are invisible as well.

Blackcurrant91 said:
They would already be touching Ikki when they came out of intangibility. He wouldn't be able to precog them if they are invisible as well.
Ikki has precoged invisible arrows from invisble guys so yeah he can.

Now I'm not a hundred percent sure if Culexus' skill scales to this but the only person who has successful killed Culexus repeatedly is stated by literally everyone and their mothers to be unstoppable, while these guys don't seem to have that reputation so I believe the Culexus should be comparable to this:

The Swarmlord is a strategic genius and by far the greatest strategic threat among the Tyranids, appearing when the Hive Mind is threatened by prey that cannot be overwhelmed with sheer force and adaptation alone. Created with the sole purpose of out-thinking prey and developing new strategies on the fly, the Swarmlord is the embodiment of the Hive Mind's will and has access to all its immeasurable knowledge, regardless of whatever Hive Fleet it is summoned under. As old as the Tyranid race itself, the Swarmlord has eradicated countless races over the course of millennia, growing smarter and smarter as it absorbs knowledge and strategies from its prey. It has matched and even outmaneuvered the legendarily skilled Ultramarines on Macragge when led by Marneus Calgar, the Eldar on Craftworld Iyanden, and Ghazghkull Thraka in the Octarius War. Its skill in close combat is not lacking either, having been honed over the aeons it has died and been birthed anew, and its tactics are terrifyingly pragmatic, as the Hive Mind has no concept of honor or restraint, only complete and utter destruction.

'Statistics Reduction (The presence of a Culexus Assassin reduced the "terrifyingly powerful" Dread Gestalt's strength to that of a mere newborn'

passive stat reduction is gonna make Ikki one shotting without already being in Ittou Shura unrealistic.

@Overlord

By using phantom form Intetsu, which i explained above.

Phantom Form hits in a really weird way. If he cuts your arm, your arm won't be cut, but instead you won't be able to move it, if he cuts your leg, you won't be able to use that too etc. If the attack is lethal it makes you go unconscious.

So it incaps if it hits.

@Keeweed

1. You yourself said that guy is superior to culexus so why are we scaling from him?

2. That is again just a bunch of flowery writing about beating a bunch of dudes and being old. There is nothing to say his combat skill is comparable to Ikki who can precog, copy and info analysis people by seeing their combat stance. That's just sth he does casually btw. Not even going into details about his senses, precog, body control, info analysis etc. Again i need something more concrete than "im old and i've fought for a long time".

@Black

Isn't that done through as an extension of his Power Null? People that have amped physical strength just go back to trash. Pretty sure Wok said he nulls things in the realm of "magical".

And as i said he doesn't 1 shot via AP, he 1 shots via the nature of Phantom Form attacks.

Culexus phase out of reality and phase back in when Ikki is off-guard and touchs him. Ikki will believe they aren't there because he would be able to sense them with his enhanced sense like he did with the Hunter.

No that guy and the Swarmlords are completely different people I said that killing a Culexus is considered one of the most impressive feats in a galaxy that has been in constant war for thousands of years (I was trying to say I'm not a hundred percent sure if Culexus are comparable to Swarmlords but they probably should as people that kill them have a far greater reputation then Swarmlords).

Good to see you also ignored the conquering of multiple civilizations and outsmarting armies.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Not sure. Also I don't see what 'Phantom Form' is. Is it on Ikki's profile?
"Can deploy his Intetsu in Phantom Form so that it only hits the opponent's stamina, ignoring the physical body),"

Phantom Form hits in a really weird way. If he cuts your arm, your arm won't be cut, but instead you won't be able to move it, if he cuts your leg, you won't be able to use that too etc. If the attack is lethal it makes you go unconscious.'

Yeah that's fine but Ikki still needs the attack to be lethal for it to incap. It's not like it incaps assasin if he nicks him with his sword.

Also, pretty sure all Assasins of the order have stamina on a way higher level then their normal durability so I don't see why this would be that useful.

Ikki would have to slash assasin with his sword quicker then assasin touches Ikki out of intangibility. Even if he knew the exact nanosecond assasin comes out of intangibility I don't see how this is possible.

Yeah, I've seen Rakudai. May have not read t but I saw the anime. Assuming it's an accurate representation of what Ikki has done up until that point, Ikki's skill is good I guess but saying it's anywhere near the high of Warhammer is wank.

It's a bit weirder than stamina. Here is Ikki's description.

The damage of《Illusory Form》chipped off their stamina directly, it didn't deal physical damage.

If an arm was cut, then that arm wouldn't move, there was actually no damage.

These were all temporary actions by means of strong『wrong impression』.

Essentially, this wrong impression by the Device acted strongly in the human body, it couldn't escape from that.

If they received a fatal wound, they would faint.

As it kind of stops stamina from being used in parts that are cut in a sense. So the arm won't move cus you may have energy to move your body, but not that arm. And if the damage is lethal obviously it's incap. And amount of stamina won't stop it as it doesn't remove all stamina, as explained it works in a very weird form of stamina reduction as it doesn't interact with your stamina at all.

@Emperor

I didn't mean flowery language as in "not true" i meant it as "ok they are describing it....that's it". They are making their fights sound good, but no clear feat, just beating a bunch of guys which are unquantifiable feats of skill.

Outsmarting armies, that is what Ikki did to the whole empire of vermillion. No big deal.

There is no real accurate feat that can say "ok yes Ikki wouldn't be capable of doing this".

@Cal

It's a good "start" let's say. It's not everything Ikki can do, but it introduces the whole idea of "ok yeah this guy is skilled".

When did Ikki do that in a combat situation?

If Culexus' skill is scaled to the Swarmlord I'm pretty sure Ikki is outskilled. All the Swarmlords skill feats far surpass Ikki's just look at it's intellegence section.

What stops Culexus from nulling the illusionary devices I'm pretty sure they're produced from the soul and magic. Or even the device Ikki uses in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back