• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can Mercer do against Trackless Step, Phantom Form and Ittou? I think I know the answer, but I want to ask anyway.

Alex regen means statsitic boost dont matter as they don't allow ikki to bypass mid high, phantom form works by tricking the brain into thinking it's just been fatally wounded. alex can function without his head, and doesn't have a tradtional brain. He knows no sword slash can kill him so he's not fooled. Trackless step even if it works doesn't really help him as he can't bypass mercers regen

yeah here is the list of all the stomps he had so far

Alex stomps: Kars

Lucy

Issei (Highschool DxD)

Adam Arclight

Ken Kaneki

Composite Human

Mami Tomoe

Spider man

Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street, including Dreamworld Freddy)

and

Bog

I think this is a stomp ikkis onc chance is to incap mercer and thats liable to fail, he can't bypass mid high, and alex just outlives ikki or wears down his stamina until he can absorb/gass

The pen or the sword said:
I think this is a stomp ikkis onc chance is to incap mercer and thats liable to fail, he can't bypass mid high, and alex just outlives ikki or wears down his stamina until he can absorb/gass
low 7C mercer aka not the gass man(also know as the actually well writen mercer)

Mercer was well written once?

Anyway

Limitless Stamina+Regen= GG Ikki.

This version doesn't Spam gas but I'm pretty sure he can still do it.

Isn't this a definite stomp? Alex outlives/outstaminas and there's really nothing ikki can do about it...Type 7 negates his death hax, his incap works by tricking the brain which alex doesn't seem to have in the traditional sense and mid high means he's not liable to believe a sword slash can kill him.

While ikki blitz with his amps it's all meaningless because he can't atomize... So mercer eventually wears him down and infects/consumes, or he ends up playing the longer con and waiting for ikki to die of old age.

Sir sun man said:
yeah here is the list of all the stomps he had so far

Alex stomps: Kars

Lucy

Issei (Highschool DxD)

Adam Arclight

Ken Kaneki

Composite Human

Mami Tomoe

Spider man

Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street, including Dreamworld Freddy)

and

Bog
And Mercer got stomped by Fugil Arcadia :p

And Mercer got stomped by Fugil Arcadia :p

Those are the lists of the characters Mercer stomps, not the ones he gets stomped by. But even if we include the previous matches that Mercer got stomped in, its still fewer than the number of previous matches that Mercer stomps in. :p

Out of all the things Ikki can beat

Mid-High isn't one of them, I confirmed this with Earl when I was thinking of making a match with him

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Out of all the things Ikki can beat

Mid-High isn't one of them, I confirmed this with Earl when I was thinking of making a match with him
Yeah, looks like this match is a confirmed stomp then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back