• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean reiatsu crush doesnt work here. Cus blazer weapon. So he just tanks it. Limbo really ain't a big deal.

How in the world is Ikki facing Madara's clones in another dimension? This isn't Culexus, they don't need to come to the world to hit Ikki.

Ionliosite said:
How in the world is Ikki facing Madara's clones in another dimension? This isn't Culexus, they don't need to come to the world to hit Ikki.
Prediction, senses etc. Though iirc the clones are tangible and if not he just yeets madara himself.

Prediction, senses etc. Though iirc the clones are tangible and if not he just yeets madara himself.

Do I even need to point out the problem here Earl?

@Earl

Generally people who have supernatural senses, like base sharingans, byakugans, and rinnegans cannot detect them.

Also, you can't even nteract with them without having crossdimensional range.

Wait, can Ikki fly? If not then Madara can just keep trying to snipe him from the air if he finds CQC too troublesome.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Wait, can Ikki fly? If not then Madara can just keep trying to snipe him from the air if he finds CQC too troublesome.
Now he'll make the argument that Ikki can, indeed, fight people who fly.

If this wasn't Earl I would think this a ridiculous Spite match to Ikki. One even worse then what I would make if I got fed up.

Demigra passivelly turns Ikki to his side

Zamasu is the universe, so Ikki can't even affect him

Chronoa stops time

Mechibara flexes his time-space powers and Omnipresence on Ikki

Future Warrior flexes with his regen and time stop

Ikki should have resistance to time Stop as Desperado's resist Kurono's time stuff I believe

Schnee One said:
Ikki should have resistance to time Stop as Desperado's resist Kurono's time stuff I believe
00Potato

Also he can't attack in time Stop I believe

I thought it was anime only that Guldo had to hold his breath? In the manga, didn't he just use a lot of ki so he couldn't attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back