• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
, she isn't as liable to start out with death hax, and her passive death hax are related to her hitting her opponent. Its a stomp in the other direction ikki stat amps and she never manages to land anything that could kill him. Same with other gaurdians,though for them its more a matter of not knowing their abilities.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Well he can, but the OP can restrict if its unfair
Shalltear kinda has a

"I don't instantly lead with deathhax" problem.

K making sure, at the moment it seem ikki massivly outskills (Cough bullshit totally not skills Cough) Shalltears win con is getting a single hit off against ikki and I don't think it's feasible with his intinctive reaction/attack reflection/precog ect

Shalltear's also probably going to use Summon Household, both to probably try to overwhelm him, and as a backup healing supply

True and her einhjar will make the battle more difficult for ikki to keep track, any hit from her is liable to get her the win, but for that to work out she has to get the hit. Pretty sure he resist her mental manip..

The pen or the sword said:
K Ignoring that for the moment as it hasn't gone through yet, how is his resistance to mental manip?
Well he can fight while unconscious. That's his greatest asset, so he can neg most types of mind hax via...well..not needing a mind to fight.

That's ofc via skill.

.....So shalltears mass hold species/mental control via eye contact would do what? In both cases he would view her as his friend/master so Im not sure.

Edit....I can't not express how bullshit I find that statement.... :p

Yeah but he now has to avoid shalltears strikes, her eyes, and her mass hold species. While fighting off her familiar house hold and enhijar that shares her stats...

>Avoid strikes

Easy

>Her eyes

He has dealt with worse.

>Her mass hold species

What's that?

>While fighting off her familiar house and enhijar

Should be duable

I mean we have the most skilled character in the wiki here. He can deal with that.

It makes the target view shalltear as a freind and cease hostility. Isn't that still a blitz then? If he can stat amp to that extent she can't do anything.

So shalltear can do nothing and this is a stomp? 48 times her reaction speed seems like its liable to make her look like a snail and he can precog her attacks to avoid them....

Back