• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope my monkey chad will pound the harem loving virgin easily, but knowing it's one of Earl's verses, it's unlikely.

>Harem Loving

He chose stella and lived happily ever after in like ep 4, he is the exact opposite of harem loving.

>Virgin

• Laughs in volume 9 of the light novel (yes it happens)*

As discussed in Discord, no Ittou Shura or Ittou Rasetsu.

Jin's main martial art is Re-Taekwondo, which raises his AP whenever he uses it. For example, if he punches, it does his base AP, if he uses Jin Hwechook, his AP increases by a considerable amount.

His acupuncture allows him to boost his speed and AP by how many times he wants up to 8x. But the drawback is that he receives a "rebound" which hurts like hell after it wears off. At 8x, Jin couldn't stand for awhile after the rebound.

As an added bonus, he has an ability mimicry that allows him to use any technique he has seen once. Acupuncture also negates cellular Regenerationn and can paralyse the opponent.

Yeah, it would kill him if he used it any more.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Harem Loving

He chose stella and lived happily ever after in like ep 4, he is the exact opposite of harem loving.

>Virgin
It was more so a joke about stereotypical light novel trash main characters rather than icky himself my dear.

And wait they did it? Aren't they like teenagers?

Jin learns over time. His rate of development is insane, as he could learn Il-Pyo's fighting style and counter the flaws of Re-Taekwondo at the same time while fighting him. So he should be able to learn Ikki's fighting style and copy it should he need to.

Let us also not forget he fought and thrashed a Commissioner, who has way more experience fighting than any other contestant in GoH.

MYHERO said:
It was more so a joke about stereotypical light novel trash main characters.

And wait they did it? Aren't they like teenagers?
I know, just wanted to make sure, Ikki is actually done right not like asterisk battles

Oh yeah. Want me to send you the scene in dicord? Remember that time in the cabin? Ikki says "I want to meet your parents before that" and stuff then after he beats Stella in the tournament they are both hospitalized with not much clothes and Ikki's like "Stella remember that thing i told you back then?"

Stella: Yeah it makes me happ--

Ikki: I take it back

Stella: WHAT?!?! The Ikki who didn't succumb to lust after seeing me naked is saying those words?!?!?!?!

And you get the point and what happens after that. It's funny when Stella's like "You're gonna meet my parents" in the morning

Ikki: And if i don't? (Or sth like that, don't remember the exact words)

Stella: I will start a national war, i am a princess after all. (And gives an innocent wink and smile i think).

It was something along these lines, it's a really fun moment.

Ikki knows/has mastered over 120 differen't sword styles. Copying one of them isn't going to phase him much. Yeah Mori's skill level is pretty absurd even in this key.

I think Ikki takes this via his ridiclous precog. Range advantage with his sword.

Although if Mori lands a Hwechook it's going to one shot Ikki.

I love how there is two radically different conversations going on in this thread.

But yeah if he is in the same ball park as Jin in terms of skill and has precog, then I also thinks he takes it.

Anyway let's get down to this. Can Jin deal with any of the following:

Ikki's attack null via block.

Madoka (attack reflection)

Trackless Step (makes him pseudo invisible, you cannot notice him, he just slips through your blind spots, he can somehow do this pretty damn good)

That's all for now.

As for the precog, pretty sure Ikki's precog an info analysis far surpasses most things in this wiki (skill based precog i mean). The dude literally touched a girl's legs and learned the secret technique of a sword style her father used....like how? That's weaponizing ecchi.

Firephoenixearl said:
Anyway let's get down to this. Can Jin deal with any of the following:

Ikki's attack null via block.

Madoka (attack reflection)

Trackless Step (makes him pseudo invisible, you cannot notice him, he just slips through your blind spots, he can somehow do this pretty damn good)

That's all for now.

As for the precog, pretty sure Ikki's precog an info analysis far surpasses most things in this wiki (skill based precog i mean). The dude literally touched a girl's legs and learned the secret technique of a sword style her father used....like how? That's weaponizing ecchi.
Are all these techniques? Because Jin can copy them if they are. Anyway, Jin's acupuncutre can potentially blitz, and his future self has fought a guy who uses precog that allowed him to look 5 seconds into the future and had power mimicry that far surpassed his own.

Also the boost Re-Taekwondo gives him is insane, as Chapter 1 Jin was able to jump his AP from 8-C to 8-B with a kick. This, coupled with the fact that Mo-Ri knows tons of other techniques that abuse range like Kick of the Blue Dragon and Ssam-Su Taekkyeon should allow him to make use of that 4km starting distance.

Plus, one of Re-Taekwondo's strengths is that it works best at a distance, so Ikki using a sword only gives Mo-Ri an advantage.

Yes, but how good is Jin's technique mimicry? Ikki could copy Edelweiss' technique which literally no one else could due to the way i works (he copied it via getting slashed by it...yes). And several of Ikki's attacks rely on swinging faster than the eye's dynamic action.

That just means comparable AP since Ikki doesn't have Ittou Shura.

And what about Trackless Step. It would be far harder to copy something you can't see.

Also what stops Ikki from 1 shotting via his dura neg sword technique? (Dokuga No Tachi)

Acupuncture blitz and range helps with trackless step.

Mori isn't dumb, he'll dodge. He's mastered techniques that took people years to master within a single fight. If he touches Ikki with acupuncture, he'll be paralysed, so Mori can one shot as well.

Why would it? Trackless step is not reliant on any of those.

Depends why would he dodge if he can block? Considering trackless step and stuff it would be far easier to block.

Because acupuncture increases his speed to the point of blitzing. He can just move out of the way. Even if he can't see Ikki, he can sense him and move out of the way.

He won't block a sword strike. Against opponents who use weapons, he overwhelms them with AoE attacks.

That's the idea, you can see ikki, you just don't sense him. He doesn't have a presence. It's common for blazers to sense magic, but it doesn't work on trackless step, even though Stella could sense Ouma's vacuum blades the same way.

Why wouldn't he? If ikki is like right next to him aiming for his body why would he go like "i will either get hit or dodge no other option" when a block would be FAR safer?

And besides all of Ikki's attacks will be used once on Jin before they can be copied, that means all sword styles etc. Also even in a case of both copy each-other Ikki will still have a far greater edge due to his info analysis thigh reading, muscle level precog, uncopiable talents like body control, unconscious movement (goes far beyond basic instinctive reaction), irregular block. And to top it all off:

Blade Steal- Which based on his stance can copy skills of other users of that stance Via thigh grab

and

Perfect Vision: A higher form of Insight created during his fight with Kirihara, Ikki can read even his opponent's chain of thought and feelings.

Which allows ikki to predict every single thing about an opponent, including their movement, their attack patterns, their aim, their location, the number of their attacks and exact position (he did all these to an invisible guy with invisible attacks in the middle of a forest).

Im pretty sure Perfect Vision and Muscle precog goes beyond Jin's precog.

So all in all even if this boils down to the same techniques Ikki still has my vote due to being an innately better fighter. Speed blitz can be dealt with sheer amount of skills and lack of aura from trackless step so... Yeah i'll vote Ikki.

If trackless step hits him, he'll know to avoid it the second time. Actually, he'd avoid Ikki's slashes if he knows they're dangerous.

Once he finds out that Ikki knows a ton of moves, he'll blitz. Like I said, he only needs to touch Ikki once to end the fight, acupuncture points could paralyse or kill depending on where he hits Ikki. He can also regenerate from attacks that should put him out of comission witn acupuncture.

Mori can afford to get hit a few times, and he has only ever deliberately gotten himself hurt because he knew that that would bring him closer to the enemy. Mori isn't dumb, he knows his limits, but sometimes he will ignore them to take calculated risks.

As for precog, Mori knows how to fight users of precog. He has an entire moveset that revolves around tricking the opponent with false moves using body language, so precog won't work.

Trackless Step isn't an attack, is a way of fighting. If he can't see Ikki, he can't, it's not about getting hit once or twice.

He'll have a very hard time blitzing virtually invisible opponents and acupunture won't work on Ikki cus body control. He can restart his own heart while being dead, he can deal with a few nerves rather easily.

Nah, 1 dokuga no tachi will give him incapacitating damage due to exploiting liquids in human body. 1 attack and it's over.

Depends, Ikki will see through his style soon enough. His ability is to instantly analyze and copy all kinds of fighting styles (swords, martial arts, spears, etc)

Can he use Trackless Step the entire fight? Because Mori has moves that can do AoE damage like this, to bypass the invisibility.

Acupuncture works on the cellular level. After getting hit with acupuncture, Mori's opponents couldn't be healed by nanotechnology or Borrowed Power healing.

Acupuncture fixes it on a cellular level.

Someone who could look into the future with perfect clarity couldn't avoid Mori's feints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back