• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori has a less perverse form of that info analysis but he has to maintain physical contact with his opponent.

Yeah basically, it's just good footwork. He doesn't do it, he can. How is that move gonna help? Ikki just goes through the attacks. He just attacks several times in a wide area? That's basically just a worse Yuudai Moroboshi who Ikki beat without trackless step.

Hmm idk then. Probs works.

How does that work? If he can see the future why can't he see the feint. The feint is still caused by muscle movement, which Ikki can read.

You misunderstand. That damage was caused by one kick.

Agreed.

Dean's Borrowed Power allows him to see 5 seconds into the future. He saw what Mori was going to do but he was tricked by that particular move having another possible trajectory.

Why did it not destroy everything, but only made lines though like he attacked several times? Im failing to understand what happened there.

I feel like that's just dean being stupid. Seeing 5 sec into the future means you see which trajectory it takes.

Basically, in GoH, normal kicks and punches cause turbulance in the air. Characters can weaponize this turbulance to cause massive AoE damage, strong enough to cut through characters like tissue paper. This is not even counting Ssam-Su Taekkyeon techniques, which can ignite the air and create AoE fire attacks.

Mori abused assumption via being hella obvious with his kick. Then he switched it at the last second.

Is that supposed to make them less likely to do it?

Yes...cuz children having bang bang with each other is weird. Then again this is Japan. I'm pretty sure the age of consent is a lot lower there.

Late teens having sex is... normal. Age of consent only applies if one of the parties is legally an adult and the other is not (like, a 20 year old can't have sex with a 16 year old, but two 16 year olds are fair game).

For the match, Ikki's arguments seem better.

What is even going on here

@FloweryAlex You've got a point with me using age of consent wrong, but 16 year old kids doing sexual intercourse is still weird and unfitting even if it's "normal" to some people.

@Wokistan We're just talking about teenage sex. That's all.

Well as a 17 year old I can say I know several people who do that sorta thing, imo if they're the same age and everyones all informed and shit it's not really that bad

But like what kinda thread even warrants this coming up this really random

This getting weird

Why don't we stop discussing the merits of teenage sex and go back to match

I don't know either character. I can drop a FRA eventually if someone reminds me though.

Anyways I'm not sure who would actually win, but for the time being I'll be leaning towards Ikki's side.

So I guess Ikki FRA. Could change though.

Ok i have very little time on my hands so ok i guess. So ok.

Ikki looks at the way people move their muscles and precogsc their moves based on that. That's the weak precog.

Then there is perfect vision in which ikki studies his opponents attacks then becomes capable of precoging their thoughts, feelings etc. It's just broken as nothing will work if he says the "nah, I've already seen through it". You can be fully invisible and launch hundreds of invisible attacks at him at once he will still know their every position and deflect them.

How many votes are there for Ikki now?

Can we seriously get some more votes please, I have another match I'd like to make.

4 for Ikki.

Never thought I'd see the day a GoH character gets out-skilled of all things.

I'm enjoying GOH quite a lot. The skill feats in the series are dumb. Mori only does stupider and stupider shit as it goes along as well.

Glad to hear that. In my opinion, I think the current arc is probably the best arc when it comes to Mori's character growth.

GoH martial arts were literally created to counter Borrowed Power and the Taboo the Gods placed on humans. So that's why it's so dumb.

Ah. It's gonna get more insane from there on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back