• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasn't it said in the Mori Jin thread that the fear manip in this key can be disregarded?

There are some aliens that don't have profiles yet so could we use them?

Also I'm making nrg profile so when I am done could you use that?

I don't believe so. It's just a slightly weaker version of his Desperado fear aura. Yeah it's weird that no1 argued Ikki passive stomps Jin. Although it's potentially possible that it wouldn't work due to Alien Physiology?

NRG is way above the Low 7-C level, so no. Also we don't use profiles that aren't on the wiki yet so I can't even make my Buzzshock argument valid.

Ben has numerous win conditions in that case.

Wildvine, Clockwork and Wildvine are gonna all give Ikki a really bad time.

but if he starts in Diamondhead is at risk of Dying tbh.

I'm gonna say Ben gets pushed into Master Control kicking in due to Ikki's absurd skill and turns him into Ghostfreak who posseses Ikki and calls it a day. Ben with mid-high difficulty.

I think you mean Ghostfreak. But I'll take that vote.

1 for Ben.

While Ikki heavily outskills, he needs Shura/Rassetsu to harm/oneshot Ben respectively considering Ben's go to alien would be the one he is best with, that being DH. Simply turtling for a minute with DH isn't too hard considering the speed amp will put Ben on the defensive immediately and the fact he is getting harmed by Ikki now. Regen and spawning crystals around himself stalls the now credible threat which he can no longer hit long enough to come up with a plan (likely Clockwork to neg the blitz) or for Shura to run out.

Rassetsu would easily beat Ben if not for the Omnitrix being capable of reacting to stuff he can't (such as the one shot and x100 speed blitz) by going any alien that can take it, such as Upgrade (regen), GF (intang) or even CB (no sells hits that no sell every other alien he has in this fight).

Voting Ben for Omnitrix reaction and having ways to counter Ikki's amps.

Trackless step is pretty useless considering the only time it would be relevant to get passed Ben's senses is in base but he can't even scratch Ben like that. If he uses Shura, then its pointless as he is gonna be blitzing anyway. Attack reflection doesn't matter much as DH would regen any damage he takes from his own attacks pretty easily, Shura forces him to turtle so he won't be attacking and Rassetsu gets countered by the Omnitrix auto save.

Trackless Step would be useful when it's needed though. It helps Ikki stay safe when as he tries out Ben's ability.

Madoka (attack reflection) does mean that Ben cannot hurt Ikki though as he would just send everything back or tank them (like he did when Stella Vermillio who is borderline Low 7-C was fighting him).

These 2 and precog would give him enough edge to use Ittou Rassetsu and blitz him. Also pretty sure the omnitrix gets blitzed too.

XLR8 can counter by being way faster.

How will he reflect possession?

I've already been through the precog thing, some of these aliens don't have human physiology. Plus, Ikki can react faster than the Big Bang?

XLR8 is by far one of Ben's fastest aliens and the speed boost he gives makes a dude who can dodge artificial sunlight seem slow in comparsion.

It is very much in character as long as ben turns into Ghostfreak. Ghostfreak's arsenal is limited to intagibility, invisibility, and possession, so it would be stupid of Ben to not posess Ikki.

I don't think you understand how fast a Big Bang is. But yes, Ben's watch should be able to react in time. Even if it can't, Ikki has to use Rassetsu immediately to blitz Ben. Anything less than that gets reacted to.

Relativistic. Meh, that is pretty slow. And speed is equal. Ikki fights Relativistic+ people even in base.

If he turns.

Yes i do not know actually. How fast is the big bang? And it didn't even explode. Yes ok, but that doesn't get reacted to, that's the finishing move.

XLR8 works as a speed amp if Ben turns into him because he is a transformation. So blitzing other Relativistics is a huge boost in speed.

The chances that Ben turns into Ghostfreak are more likely than you'd think. Between his intuition and the passive switching of aliens, Ghostfreak is a very likely choice.

MFTL+. Also, the Big Bang did go off. If you watch the video from the middle, you see Ben in his human form being engulfed in the Big Bang going off. The Omnitrix then switched Ben to Feedback to absorb the blast.

Simple answer is he can't. But he can deal with almost every other alien besides Ghostfreak.

Yes, ok, but Ben won't be blitzing Ikki.

If he turns into a ghost freak, he gets trackless step'd to oblivion.

MFTL+ Big Bang. How did we get that?

Stomp for Ben then. If Omnitrix will automatically turn him into something Ikki cannot even affect what can Ikki even do?

Missmatch. Desperado Ikki stomps, SSSFA ikki gets stomped.

It's not a stomp because Ikki can kill more than half of Ben's aliens. The aliens I mentioned above are just the ones that can survive Ikki's arsenal and take him down. The passive transformation won't even work all the time because for as smart as Ben is, more often than not, he doesn't know why the Omnitrix chose to transform him into that particular alien and will switch to another one he feels is more appropriate.

Also Ikki can affect almost every other alien besides Ghostfreak. While the odds are high that he would transform into him, so are the odds for every other alien who can survive a sword slash. Heck, Ben from the future has Master Control but he was still roflstomped by Kevin until he went Way Big.

It is a stomp though. Ben doesn't need to know why he was transformed into that. He can just stand there and Ikki won't be able to affect him at all.

From what you're saying the omnitrix automatically turns him into the alien that would be best, Ghost freak is best here.

Omnitrix doesn't turn Ben into aliens meant to attack though, it turns him into aliens meant to survive. The Omnitrix didn't turn Ben into Alien X after Vilgax shattered Chromastone, no it turned him into Diamondhead, even though Alien X would have slaughtered Vilgax.

Ghostfreak is just one of many aliens that can survive slashing. But that does not mean those aliens can kill Ikki right off the bat. Only Ghostfreak can.

The life preservation function has a limit, and I believe Ikki has more than enough skills to give the Omnitrix a run for it's money.

Yes, but Ghost freak would have the highest chance of survival when you take into account that Ikki has a lot of dura neg, stamina manip, attack reflection etc.

Life presevervation may have a limit but it can't be abused if it goes into Ghost freak right off the bat.

What makes you think Ghostfreak will even be the first to be switched to? The Omnitrix isn't omniscient. To the Omnitrix, Ikki is just a boy with a sword, and tons of aliens can survive getting slashed. Plus, he starts off as Diamondhead, the Omnitrix isn't just gonna switch unless it detects that Ben isn't going to survive the next attack.

Also Ben has been beaten by guys before even with Master Control on. Plus, you said Ikki has only ever killed a guy once. Master Control won't care if Ben is incaped, only killed. So Master Control may not even save Ben from Ikki incaping him, which is in character.

The whole argument above was that Ben should win more often than not due to versitility, not just Ghostfreak.

There is a chance he may, but not any better than the tons of other aliens who could survive slashing.

Upgrade, Wildvine, Snare-Oh, Buzzshock (If we had his profile), and maybe Diamondhead, can all survive the slash.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Ikki only uses it when he knows he needs to instantly win a fight though right?
Mostly if he judges that it is the best course of action. But with trackless step he would see that he cannot deal any significant damage to the aliens. So he has 3 choices:

1. Ittou Shura to incap them with damage and blitz.

2. Ittou Rassetsu

3. Phantom Mode Intetsu

Not like Wildvine or Upgrade. Wildvine's species can survive their head being blown off and Upgrade can't be slashed because he is liquid technology. Slashing does nothing to Upgrade.

Sorry form my introduction, but what's up with the OP?

"Omniverse Ben".

"Low 7-C"

That is not a thing lmao, if you use a versión of Ben then the aliens of said version will be used by default. Which means 7-A tier for all the aliens used here.

I mean Omniverse child Ben. Like the one with Feedback.

Back