• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Low 7-C aliens (and below, presumably) are a pretty small selection of combat applicable aliens since the tier only comes from the strongest in the OG series. This means Ben has Four Arms, Diamonhead, Ghostfreak, Frankenstrike and Cannonbolt with sufficient momentum. It should be noted that said momentum rips apart something that no sells the first three aliens I listed.

Master Control won't let Ben die. Plus, Transylian aliens won't get scared because that's their whole schtick.

>Wont let Ben die

Uhh....none of Ben aliens (Low 7-Cs) have resistance to fearhax that can make your heart explode. And he also has passive willpower manip and paralysis

Ikki says "die", and ben dies

Toepick is scarier than anything Ikki can muster. Low 2-Cs are scared of him.

Also the physiology of some aliens make it impossible for their hearts to explode.

I'll just put that he starts as Diamondhead to make things fair.

Also, Toepick is Unknown, we're using lowest value aliens.

Should I change it to SSSAF Arc to make it more fair?

I was just joking when I said use desperado ikki. Pretty sure ikki stomps. Also ikki's fear doesn't kill it incaps. The heart exploding in fear is just flowery language to say that she was so scared she couldn't take it anymore and broke down.

But yeah desperado aura makes people hallucinate even when not willing to fight a desperado, when intending to fight it gets so strong it causes people to lose their will to fight and in a sense give up cus they can't fathom beating their opponent, and all their senses tell them to gtfo of there.

Death manip is not in character though. That's why edelweiss is generally stronger, she's a lot more willing to kill.

This is easy then. We just finished SSSAF Ikki vs Jin, so you already know what he can do. Feel free to vote, i got physics to study.

I can't vote, I made the thread. But since Ben has Master Control, I'm making him start off as Ben.

Please FRA Ikki on that thread to kill it faster, thanks.

ben will win

Upgrades will merge

Toepick could scare (but people wont agree with it)

Swampfire extreme regenration and strength

Xlr8 speedblitz+Four arms combo kock out.

If he is willing to kill I don't see why not his opening move against Lightning sword girl (Literally the first thing he did when the match started) was use Ittou Rasetsu.

Didn't he only Ittou Rasetsu because he was severely weakened and only a one shot attack would end the fight? Diamondhead doesn't pose any more of a threat to Ikki than any other fodder character he has fought. He has no emotional attachment, nor investment in Ben. Plus, watch can just turn Ben to Ghostfreak the moment it detects that Ikki is about to do something Ben won't survive.

Doubt it. Ikki should be way more skilled than any of Ben's aliens. What I was banking on in this match was Ben's versatility. Ikki's dura negating attacks should be covered by Diamondhead's regen and the watch turning him into another alien, should he not be able to survive. As for the precog, I'm not sure if ecchi touch would work on some of Ben's aliens as they don't have organic bodies or even normal nervous systems.

Depends. Ikki has no clear in character move. He used Ittou Rassetsu 1st thing in the match twice (once vs Touka Toudo which you guys know, and yeah it's because he judged it that he only had the strength for 1 attack, he couldn't fight a heated battle in that condition, so he could just bet on that 1 move, and once vs Byakuya Jougasaki he did that because he judged that the only way to beat Byakuya would be by using that move at the start of the match as it is the only move Byakuya didn't think Ikki would use cus it was stupid beyond imagination for reasons i could mention, but don't have time and it isn't that important) and 3 times in total (the last time was vs stella but that was after a LOOOOONG battle). Ikki will use whatever he believes is necessary since he has absolutely 0 knowledge on Ben he most likely will not go for Ittou Rassetsu though, he will likely use his secret swords and read movements.

The precog will still work wonders, you don't need to have human physique for the precog, he precogs muscle movement, all creatures have muscle which is used to move. And the info analysis isn't literally done via touching people's thighs, it's done via looking at their stance.

Perfect Vision will also help after the 1st few clashes as he will learn Ben's chain of thought and use that to predict his every move.

So the skill battle is definitely on Ikki by a landslide. The problem is the AP. Since Ben has his Low 7-C aliens, it means that the only thing that can damage him are:

- Madoka (attack reflection)

- Ittou Shura (comparable AP, add to that the swords for dura neg, and while it won't 1 shot a Ben is still significantly higher i believe, it will still do damage)

- Phantom Form Intetsu (attacking the stamina for 1 shot incaps)

- Ittou Rassetsu

- Dokuga No Tachi (Even though the physique may change, aliens should still have blood inside, as long as a being's body contains a lot of fluids this technique will work as it works precisely by sending vibrations and having the fluids transmit them)

Out of these Madoka, Dokuga No Tachi and Ittou Shura are the most likely to be used. Madoka is definitely going to be used as he does that even unconsciously, Dokuga No Tachi is pretty in character so while not an oppening move it is definitely in character so after Ikki studies the aliens froma few clashes he will go for it (Note: It is not a 1 shot, it should be possible to get up from it, Ikki took that same hit from Edelweiss but could fight right after, but Ikki has insane body control so it's unknown, Dokuga no Tachi has never worked, Edelweiss reflected it, while Ouma just tankd it like a boss), Ittou Sura will be used if he decides to end the fight soon. Ittou Rassetsu will only be used if he sees no logical way out as IR is a real bet, if it doesn't work, Ikki falls unconscious. Phantom Form is not likely at all. Unless you specify that Ikki starts with phantom form intetsu.

So yeah I believe Ikki takes this as he would study the aliens pretty quick and then deal with them with the best way. He has Attack Reflection and Energy Dispersion to tank the Low 7-C hits, so it shouldn't be a problem to last that long.

Yeah I will vote Ikki via skill and eventually overcoming the aliens.

Diamondhead doesn't have an organic body. He is 100% made up of crystal. His regen and durability should also allow him to tank a few attacks.

As for his other aliens:

Heatblast is living rock and fire. Again, no liquids.

Upgrade is living technology and regens from slashes.

Cannonbolt tanks anything Ikki does that isn't 7-C.

Ghostfreak can be both intangible and invisible, on top of having possession.

Wildvine has Mid regen and sleep bombs. Plus he can borrow underground, out of Ikki's element.

XLR8 works as a speed amp and can potentially blitz.

Snare-Oh can regen from slashes and wrap around the area to grab Ikki.

Clockwork could potentially age Ikki down to dust if he doesn't get one shot.

This is all disregarding the aliens that get completely bodied and the aliens that have yet to have profiles like Buzzshock, who can duplicate by being cut, and cutting him only makes him duplicate more.

AnonymousBlank said:
So what does Ikki scale to in base and his Ittous?
Base, at least 96.7 tons, likely baseline 8a.

Shura: at least 967 tons likely baseline low 7c

Rassetsu= at least 9676 tons, likely 10k or so.

Would Ben know which Alien to move to after Diamondhead gets rekt? cause if he goes Ghostfreak he just posesses and calls it a day no?

I'd say yes. Ben is usually very intuitive and is capable of reading the situation to turn into the exact alien he needs. And if all else fails, Master Control kicks in and saves Ben's life.

Ikki without his passive fear aura is gonna have a hard time dealing with Ben's sheer versatility honestly.

Ikki doesn't have desperado powers in this key does he?

Back