• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki battles shall reign supreme. Ikki vs Lain Tendou

If yes, Fused with Shizuku is the strongest or Vermilion Empire Arc is ? I haven't read the LNs sans the chapter Ikki and Stella fight then bang in hospital.

If yes, Fused with Shizuku is the strongest or Vermilion Empire Arc is ? I haven't read the LNs sans the chapter Ikki and Stella fight then bang in hospital.
Fuzed with Shizuku literally says "all the previous abilities to a greater extent + shizuku's abilities". Doesn't seem like it should take you a while to realize which one is the strongest.

Last edited:
I'm no prodigy in both verse so my argumemts are a little neutral. Lain has low-godly regen, can Ikki bypass that ? And devices are supposed to be the materialized soul right ? Lain has soul manipulation Ikki doesn't resist. But Ikki has way higher speed and AP and desperados have acausality(dunno which) and some fate and causality powers IIRC. I'll side with inconclusive until more knowledgeable arguments come up. :)

Hey, wait. You said you wouldn't debate vs threads anymore! according to what everyone else told me atleast

Bruh. Just forget that thing you said and give out some arguments for Ikki. You don't have to if you don't want to tho.

Look, Ikki's profile is pretty damn good. I tried quite a bit to make it as helpful and informative as possible to ppl who don't know the series. Just read the profile and see what he can do.

Everything from his skill techniques to his desperado stuff and the abilities he has from shizuku is explained in detail in the notable attack/techniques section if you don't feel like the P&A doesn't do it justice.

Back