• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike vs Inkling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle takes place in Wall Eye Warehouse

Ike is at base Characters start at opposite spawn points of map

In-character

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions apply.

My vote is on Inkling as I dont see Ike having any way to get rid of the Inkling's ink, and if he gets caught in that I would argue it would slow him down greatly. However Ragnell is very good and Ike can be very perceptive.

2844.inkling.png-610x0
460px-Ike SSB4

How's he going to find the inkling when they are submerged in their own ink? Plus get some ink on him and that will slow him down, even if it wont damage him as much as an inkling it should still hurt....and

even their basic gun Splattershot jr. is capable of redirecting missles and rocket powered fists larger than the Inkling.

lol you do realize that this site has Ike at country level,right?Redirecting missiles is garbage tier next to that.Ike's also long overdue for a speed upgrade tbh.The Inklings gonna have to come up eventually and it isn't hard to track them when they're in the ink,either.

I put Ike at his base.... Ike is only country level when he has Goddess Yune's powers.

and yeah it IS hard to track them. Thats...a common tactic in the game.

Base Ike is still around large building level from being superior to castle destroying dragons and canonically being the most powerful lord in the series.

Considering that Bolting,a cloud to ground lightning spell is a thing(see here http://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Bolting )

He should also comfortably have the speed advantage as well,at least in reactions/combat speed.

Inkling is at same level of speed with subsonic reactions.

Also Ike is atleast building, he is not stated as large building. there is a difference.

Ike is listed as Building level and Superhuman, the Iklings are Small Building level and Subsonic

Jeffrey.williams.56829446 said:
I'm pretty sure that dodging lightning just as it's about to hit you is higher than subsonic.

I would do more research on character pages if I were you.

@Jeffrey Hmm...you should make a content revision about this, but until is gets accepted you cant just give characters higher stats than are listed on the profiles.

Is there a way Ike can hurt it?

It can just turn into its squid form, effectively nullying damage to itself to basically all of Ike`s physical attacks, especially considering most of his hax is only avaiable in his other key.

Ike doesn't gain any abilities in his High 6-A key

Also, if Ike ever touches the Inkling, the Inkling dies (which he will eventually, I'm doubting they'd expect Ragnell to have range)

Not to mention the Inkling has no way to ever harm Ike, and speed isn't equalized

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back