• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike (Fire Emblem Heroes) Profile Creation

Well, in the wake of these FEH profiles, I thought "why not a big one?". So, with that being said, I guess I'll be the one to bring up a CRT so FEH Ike can get in on this.

The 2-A key is one he should be able to easily take. In Forging Bonds, his Fallen was going up against Thorr's forces, and easily massacred every soldier that went his way. This was done in a group of 5: the participants being Ike (Fallen), Julia (Fallen), Corrin (Fallen), Lyon (Fallen) and Ashnard (Fallen). Fallen Ike is based on Radiant Dawn's, so the feat of slaying Ashera still remains on top of this. Forging Bonds should give Ike (Fallen) a durability point: Alfonse is absolutely shocked by the state he's in, as seen in the Peaceful Ends A Support. In the same Support, by the time Askr's Trio arrive to assist Ashnard against Thorr's forces, Ashnard confirms Thorr's forces are already dealt with. Keeping in mind: yes, this Thorr is the God of War. Basically, a team of 5 made a deity's forces look like nothing. Regarding how a Fallen would do against Thorr: There is no reason to believe they would underperform. Ashnard has the Medallion's blessing which superpowers him, and Ike appears to have been enhanced as well.

Brave Ike takes all the CYL points that Gatekeeper would, plus includes damage reduction (thanks to Urvan).
Unfortunately for Brave Ike, there is not much in the means of a Forging Bond he can fight Thorr in or anything, because he existed before we even had Forging Bonds (or Thorr for that matter), so the only other direction is simply going by having the units battle, which should be a battle in his favour provided Urvan's refine is up.

Adding on with Fallen Ike: Chaos Ragnell and Mayhem Aether absolutely suggest he was affected by the Medallion, likely enhanced on an unknown scale (though, we get a solid idea regarding how Chaos Ragnell is about no-selling debuffs).

As for an Ike who isn't Brave or Fallen, so one following RD or PoR without these details: It is true Fallen seems even stronger than these, but not necessarily true these wouldn't get far. If anything, RD Ike (Legendary) seems to scale from Fallen, because it is Fallen who uses RD as a base. Legendary would get an easy intelligence advantage: Fallen is operating on a berserk mind.

From here, there are two options through which we can retroactively include these: either Ike's current profile gets made to accommodate these alts, or there's simply a FEH profile that composites them all, per se.

After seeing how Fallen Ike is portrayed in Forging, and how Gatekeeper got a profile when his feats are not particularly over Ike's past surviving Thorr, I see no reason to believe Ike in the wiki should remain exactly as he is.

For thoughts, I'll mention a couple FE fans: @TheGatememer and @JustSomeWeirdo . Hope you guys don't mind!

Quick edit: Every Ike is comparable to Alfonse if we need scaling, and even PoR Ike got a chapter battle where he was flat-out invincible.

For thoughts, I'll mention a couple FE fans: @TheGatememer and @JustSomeWeirdo . Hope you guys don't mind!
Unfortunately only staff can ping/mention members. You can link this thread to their wall to get their attention.

Yea in the next CRT I have planned every character is getting a Heroes profile. Alts of characters that have completely different backgrounds like the Brave Heroes, or Adrift Heroes will have separate profiles however. While it's not finished, the profiles will be something like this.

Also, just a heads up, currently, no one scales to Thórr aside from a hypothetical Eitri with Járngreipr (and I guess Alfaðör too, but he's a different case). This is due to the fact that Thórr's Mjolnir is currently FAR stronger than Breidablik, since Eitri could only try and "rival" Mjolnir even if she could try to use Kiran's power. Gatekeeper is honestly about as strong as Thórr as Mumen Rider is to Deep Sea King except he is secretly the god tier of the verse. Thórr's forces are nothing compared to Thórr herself, especially since Thórr herself hardly fights in Mjolnir's Strike.

As for Ike himself, he would at least scale to a Book I Alfonse/Order of Heroes due to his status as "The Strongest Hero". Though, he was only invincible due to Embla's Ward, and so after that wore off, the Order of Heroes were able to defeat him. I am not sure about scaling him to a current Alfonse, since Surtr utterly stomped characters on Ike's tier, and Hel is implied to be stronger than Surtr, and Alfonse was able to overpower Hel. I suppose he would've gotten stronger at this point, but I don't know by how much. The issue with scaling any mainline heroes above a Book II/III Alfonse is that it would probably place them above Ashunera, and, well that wouldn't make much sense. I'm thinking about changing the reasoning for some profiles that characters are above, or at Sakura's or Elise's level, as that is around where the 2-A scaling chain starts.

As for Ike's Fallen Form, it would be his strongest form since it's just his RD Base but significantly amped.

Yea in the next CRT I have planned every character is getting a Heroes profile. Alts of characters that have completely different backgrounds like the Brave Heroes, or Adrift Heroes will have separate profiles however. While it's not finished, the profiles will be something like this.

Also, just a heads up, currently, no one scales to Thórr aside from a hypothetical Eitri with Járngreipr (and I guess Alfaðör too, but he's a different case). This is due to the fact that Thórr's Mjolnir is currently FAR stronger than Breidablik, since Eitri could only try and "rival" Mjolnir even if she could try to use Kiran's power. Gatekeeper is honestly about as strong as Thórr as Mumen Rider is to Deep Sea King except he is secretly the god tier of the verse. Thórr's forces are nothing compared to Thórr herself, especially since Thórr herself hardly fights in Mjolnir's Strike.

As for Ike himself, he would at least scale to a Book I Alfonse/Order of Heroes due to his status as "The Strongest Hero". Though, he was only invincible due to Embla's Ward, and so after that wore off, the Order of Heroes were able to defeat him. I am not sure about scaling him to a current Alfonse, since Surtr utterly stomped characters on Ike's tier, and Hel is implied to be stronger than Surtr, and Alfonse was able to overpower Hel. I suppose he would've gotten stronger at this point, but I don't know by how much. The issue with scaling any mainline heroes above a Book II/III Alfonse is that it would probably place them above Ashunera, and, well that wouldn't make much sense. I'm thinking about changing the reasoning for some profiles that characters are above, or at Sakura's or Elise's level, as that is around where the 2-A scaling chain starts.

As for Ike's Fallen Form, it would be his strongest form since it's just his RD Base but significantly amped.

Well, most here is agreeable. Given most of the Braves are Lords, I'm taking that to mean the Lords (with Braves anyway) are indeed buffed up that much? So, basically like 2-A on Lyn, Dimitri, Ephraim and so on? Or am I missing something out on that? Thought I'd make this one for Ike what with still being considered the strongest protag even with TH now a thing. So, it felt easy enough to make cases he would use keys for 2-A, which now seems like a given as I read this.

As for Ike & Alfonse..... OK, maybe you're right and we could say PoR's doesn't scale all the way - though RD's is a very good case to let him scale through that. If we insist on Fallen Ike namely, I can see that scaling because of what you said, plus his Forging giving him even more than just being a stronger RD Ike (the way he beat on Thorr's forces surprises even Alfonse, and how he's still standing). I guess that still loops around to being stronger RD Ike for the most part, but well, we seem onto the same idea by large this aside anyway, so shouldn't matter right?

I know nobody else brought it up since, but apologies on the starting @. Kinda rushed creating the thread a little, should've known not to but it totally went by me. I won't do that again.

To return to topic: We had Gatekeeper take hits off Thorr, then we had every Dark Burdens Fallen make all of her forces look like a joke. A Goddess' forces in any circumstance should count for something. Indirectly, this also works in the favour of Lyon, Ashnard, Mareeta and Julia. Though, perhaps all of these names have good arguments even with Thorr aside: Julia has Naga's power, Ashnard has the Medallion's, Lyon has Fomortiis'. The main topic, Ike, already had God slaying - this simply showcased further what a "peak Ike" can do. Given the ease every Fallen displayed, if we said Thorr was here, she'd have been walking on thin ice if she tried to combat them.
Put simply - Gatekeeper has the defense, the Dark Burdens Fallens have the offense (and some of the defense if F!Ike tanking what'd kill normal Ike is to go by).

Fallens such as Dimitri and Edelgard, I feel, are best held off for a general FEH discussion thread - but I can see these easily taking keys so much as Ike is looking to do.

Very quick edit: I see your sandbox considers Marth's Resplendent. What would be done about Resplendent Ike, Lyn, Ryoma, Hector and etc, seeing they actually catch up the relevant unit somewhat (literally getting attire that goes all the way to Book 5 + an omni power-up)?

Last edited:
Yea in the next CRT I have planned every character is getting a Heroes profile.
Can't wait to have a 2-A Wyrs profile.

Hilarious memes aside, do we have a general idea which alts are seperate from the original heroes? Is that already recorded anywhere or is it still being worked on?

Hilarious memes aside, do we have a general idea which alts are seperate from the original heroes? Is that already recorded anywhere or is it still being worked on?

OK, that's a good question. Keeping on the topic of Ike I think Resplendo is just our PoR version with Muspell attire... Fallen is RD but enhanced..... Brave is different, isn't it?

Well, most here is agreeable. Given most of the Braves are Lords, I'm taking that to mean the Lords (with Braves anyway) are indeed buffed up that much? So, basically like 2-A on Lyn, Dimitri, Ephraim and so on? Or am I missing something out on that?
Every character in Heroes is 2-A, since pretty much everyone is more or less at least comparable to Sakura and Elise.
To return to topic: We had Gatekeeper take hits off Thorr, then we had every Dark Burdens Fallen make all of her forces look like a joke. A Goddess' forces in any circumstance should count for something. Indirectly, this also works in the favour of Lyon, Ashnard, Mareeta and Julia. Though, perhaps all of these names have good arguments even with Thorr aside: Julia has Naga's power, Ashnard has the Medallion's, Lyon has Fomortiis'. The main topic, Ike, already had God slaying - this simply showcased further what a "peak Ike" can do. Given the ease every Fallen displayed, if we said Thorr was here, she'd have been walking on thin ice if she tried to combat them.
Put simply - Gatekeeper has the defense, the Dark Burdens Fallens have the offense (and some of the defense if F!Ike tanking what'd kill normal Ike is to go by).
Gatekeeper did take hits from Thórr, but she wasn't even trying the entire time, and he was getting stomped basically. It was only when Gatekeeper stood his ground that Thórr actually used her full power, and he nearly died from it. It doesn't really matter that the characters are powered by "gods" as neither Naga nor Fomortiis are even as strong as a PoR Ike. Even characters like Fallen Ike would at most, be as strong as Hel, who was one-shot by Kiran, who was easily overpowered by Nótt, who was stomped by Fáfnir, who is far weaker than Thórr. So even if they all decided to attack Thórr, they wouldn't really do much. Not to mention, Thórr tends to hold back when fighting, since the whole point of Mjolnir's Strike is that she wants to test the strength of mortals, and not just slaughter them all.
Fallens such as Dimitri and Edelgard, I feel, are best held off for a general FEH discussion thread - but I can see these easily taking keys so much as Ike is looking to do.
They would just have keys in their normal Heroes profiles.
Very quick edit: I see your sandbox considers Marth's Resplendent. What would be done about Resplendent Ike, Lyn, Ryoma, Hector and etc, seeing they actually catch up the relevant unit somewhat (literally getting attire that goes all the way to Book 5 + an omni power-up)?
Same as Marth, they would all just be "higher with his/her Resplendent Form"

dont you mean Low 1-C

Essentially, any characters that are the real character are merged into one profile (like the Fallen, and Festival Alts), but characters that have completely different backgrounds/are not the real character are put into different profiles (like the Brave Heroes, and Adrift Alts)

dont you mean Low 1-C

Essentially, any characters that are the real character are merged into one profile (like the Fallen, and Festival Alts), but characters that have completely different backgrounds/are not the real character are put into different profiles (like the Brave Heroes, and Adrift Alts)
I understand the concept of seperating alts with completely different backgrounds.

I was asking if we had already orginized which alts those were, or if we don't have a complete list yet.

Outside of Brave Heroes and Adrift Heroes, we will likely rule out which alts can't be put in the main profiles on a case by case basis during the process of creating said profiles

Every character in Heroes is 2-A, since pretty much everyone is more or less at least comparable to Sakura and Elise.

The main part I wanted to know, thanks. Suppose 2-A Lyn and Eph is real now lol!

Gatekeeper did take hits from Thórr, but she wasn't even trying the entire time, and he was getting stomped basically. It was only when Gatekeeper stood his ground that Thórr actually used her full power, and he nearly died from it. It doesn't really matter that the characters are powered by "gods" as neither Naga nor Fomortiis are even as strong as a PoR Ike. Even characters like Fallen Ike would at most, be as strong as Hel, who was one-shot by Kiran, who was easily overpowered by Nótt, who was stomped by Fáfnir, who is far weaker than Thórr. So even if they all decided to attack Thórr, they wouldn't really do much. Not to mention, Thórr tends to hold back when fighting, since the whole point of Mjolnir's Strike is that she wants to test the strength of mortals, and not just slaughter them all.

Fair, Thorr -is- supposed to be a deity above the likes of mainline FE ones such as Sothis and Ashera iirc. Durability wise, had anyone else been in Gatekeeper's situation, things likely would've played the same too, for what that's worth. Though, this takes me to one more thing: Aren't Forma suggested by Thorr/Loki to be fairly different to a unit as we recall them? I forget every specific thing, someone here probably knows it better, but I feel like that's one more key to make use of if so.

True about PoR Ike too, he picked up tremendous strength/durability on the way. Getting to RD Ike, it's easy to see why he's still hailed as the strongest lord.

They would just have keys in their normal Heroes profiles.

Same as Marth, they would all just be "higher with his/her Resplendent Form"

Alright, sounds good. With this, Ryoma would be satisfied by going to 2-A lmao... thanks for all this!

Outside of Brave Heroes and Adrift Heroes, we will likely rule out which alts can't be put in the main profiles on a case by case basis during the process of creating said profiles

What would this mean for Fallen? When I get to our newest batch, I feel like there's a point to make out of how Dimitri hit Edel hard in Forging, who previously no-sold a lethal attack from Morgan casually.

They were under the same contract, in that same Forging Bonds it was stated they couldn't kill each other no matter how hard they tried

They were under the same contract, in that same Forging Bonds it was stated they couldn't kill each other no matter how hard they tried

I swear I always forget that part lol... Though, to remain on topic. Seems like FEH will have an easy enough time right?

Forma aren't one character really. According to Thórr, they are dolls created by Alfaðör that take the form of Heroes.

Thanks, I was honestly wondering because it had been a hot minute and I hadn't really read what little lore they had in... well ages lmao. All I remember was the part saying they got stronger the more they progressed (likely referring to how we build them up).

Back