• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike (Fire Emblem) vs Jean (Genshin Impact)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Jean going to outskill Ike? Ike trained with the greatest swordsman of all time since he was a child and was stated to, at the very least, equal Gawain in his prime and is even stated rather consistently to have become the greatest swordsman in the entire verse

In terms of Gawain's skill, Volke stated that he'd never attempt to fight Gawain in his prime despite being a talented Assassin with the Lethality skill (which guarantees a Oneshot), they're also more skilled than warriors with greatly extended lifespans

Personally, I feel it would be the other way around and that Ike would outskill

Massive scaling chain above Rexbolt of people stomping other people who stomp people, who in turn stomp people who are stronger than people who scale to Rexbolt

Ike's page is getting changed to include this scaling chain: PoR Ike ≥ Berserk Ashnard >>> Naesala >> Other Ravens > Beorc = Rexbolt

PoR Ike = Tibarn < Giffca

Giffca ≥ Skrimir

Casual Zelgius >>> Skrimir

Radiant Dawn Ike = Prime Gawain = Zelgius

Massive scaling chain above Rexbolt of people stomping other people who stomp people, who in turn stomp people who are stronger than people who scale to Rexbolt

Ike's page is getting changed to include this scaling chain: PoR Ike ≥ Berserk Ashnard >>> Naesala >> Other Ravens > Beorc = Rexbolt

PoR Ike = Tibarn < Giffca

Giffca ≥ Skrimir

Casual Zelgius >>> Skrimir

Radiant Dawn Ike = Prime Gawain = Zelgius

so how many votes are there for Ike and how many for jean now.

i want the current status of the matchup

Well change my vote to Ike, the skill part really put me off on how much it differ from the profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back