• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever a death battle/ or battle has GAME Sonic losing, their is bound to have commenting saying to that they hate the video because it didn't have Archie Sonic

"GOSH DANGIT, I UNSUBSCRIBED FOR TERRIBLE AND AWFUL EXCUSE OF A "RESEARCH". Archie Sonic is A MULTIVERSE BUSTER AND WILL SOLO ANYTHING!!!!! He beated Enerjak which is more tougher than any villian ever!! " Or to put it in summary: "Archie Sonic this, Archie Sonic that, etc, etc, etc..." When they use GAME Sonic.

@Mand21 Saitama didn't take damage from Boros. That was Boros's inner monologue, was written out of the final version of the chapter, and even then can just be chalked off as Saitama restraining himself or PIS since moments later he takes absolutely no damage from an explicitly stronger attack from Boros while holding back. Of course Saitama isn't limitless and crap though.

Ryukama said:
@Mand21 Saitama didn't take damage from Boros. That was Boros's inner monologue, was written out of the final version of the chapter, and even then can just be chalked off as Saitama restraining himself or PIS since moments later he takes absolutely no damage from an explicitly stronger attack from Boros while holding back. Of course Saitama isn't limitless and crap though.
Well, that makes it difficult to guess Saitama's limits. He might as well be indeed "using 1% of his power" against Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, for all we know.

Mand21 said:
Well, that makes it difficult to guess Saitama's limits. He might as well be indeed "using 1% of his power" against Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, for all we know.
his attack is literally called "serius punch", i would say he used at least 25% of his power

Serious Punch takes a lot more effort than his regular attacks, but is still totally casual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nzC6Ht8Aw&

"Archie Super Sonic is only 5D while in Xeno SS Goku in base is Complex Multiversal."

"super sonic destroyed the entire pre Genesis wave reality which contains a dimensional matrix which is an 11th dimensional construct´╗┐"

"Sonic really fights and hold his own against nigh omnis and omnis with his own power and abilities."

"DBZ Goku > Game Sonic"

"going beyond time and space still does put a person at High 5D to low 6D.´╗┐

"again the sonic multiverse has infinite universes, which is 5D then there is 5 extra dimensional planes of existence meaning at least 6D and then the chaos force is above that which is 7D and that's the low ball as the extra dimensions are most likely higher than each other and that's the low ball considering that's not considering the dimensional matrix and then you can take into account the extra dimensions and the chaos force´╗┐"

Anonimoe7875 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nzC6Ht8Aw&
"Archie Super Sonic is only 5D while in Xeno SS Goku in base is Complex Multiversal."

"super sonic destroyed the entire pre Genesis wave reality which contains a dimensional matrix which is an 11th dimensional construct´╗┐"

"Sonic really fights and hold his own against nigh omnis and omnis with his own power and abilities."

"DBZ Goku > Game Sonic"

"going beyond time and space still does put a person at High 5D to low 6D.´╗┐

"again the sonic multiverse has infinite universes, which is 5D then there is 5 extra dimensional planes of existence meaning at least 6D and then the chaos force is above that which is 7D and that's the low ball as the extra dimensions are most likely higher than each other and that's the low ball considering that's not considering the dimensional matrix and then you can take into account the extra dimensions and the chaos force´╗┐"
Oh, gosh, this video... Tier 1 Goku makes me sick.

Junko and by extension Izuru are 5-B with prep time since Junko launched the world into chaos and Izuru said that he could stop it if he wanted to do so.

This is probably a famous one but,

"Undertale isn't strong because the monsters were stomped by regular humans"

You didn't, because the guy was talking about the war that took place years ago.

"Well, Captain America is the peak human being, if you were to equate him to the 40k universe he would be no less than the God Emperor of mankind, so would the Emperor have a problem dispatching a lowly space marine is the question that should be asked (Vision is clearly Magnus)."

TurboTriangle601 said:
"Well, Captain America is the peak human being, if you were to equate him to the 40k universe he would be no less than the God Emperor of mankind, so would the Emperor have a problem dispatching a lowly space marine is the question that should be asked (Vision is clearly Magnus)."

No.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Even with my limited knowledge of the Warhammer 40k verse, I find this hilariously ignorant.

"He still killed them and just because he surprised them doesn't make it any less impressive. And no, his speed is not supersonic and normal Fred is only 9-C. Normal Freddy also was never stated to have size manip, so that's a complete ass pull. Also, PG killed the children forms of the og animatronics and is the killer himself, so he is by far the strongest animatronic, and this was confirmed. Any FNaF fan would laugh at the fact that you think Freddy > Springtrap, the third strongest thing in all of FNaF."

... He then said I was super wanking Fred even though I was using the Composite version of him, which combines the comics in which pretty much everyone had some kind of superpower temporarily, so I don't know why he is being so ignorant about it

Ainex234 said:
"america and russia have enough nukes to destroy the planet a hundred times over"
I rage every time I hear this. Don't any of these people think about how if the possibility of the planet's matter unleashing reactions capable of destroying it, then it would have destroyed itself way before life came into existence and therefore no longer exist?

I think by "destroying the planet" they mean causing life-wiping events such as nuclear winter. Or they are just ignorant of how powerful you need to be to destroy a planet.

I'm pretty sure that while humanity probably doesn't have the capacity to lifewipe us all through the present arsenal capacity, we probably have the technology and resources to build and deploy the necessary weapons for that... if a nuclear war were to last for a few decades, that is.

Yeah, they're likely ignorant to how insanely powerful is the fundamental force of Gravity.

Mand21 said:
I'm pretty sure that while humanity probably doesn't have the capacity to lifewipe us all through the present arsenal capacity, we probably have the technology and resources to build and deploy the necessary weapons for that... if a nuclear war were to last for a few decades, that is.
Yeah, they're likely ignorant to how insanely powerful is the fundamental force of Gravity.
On a large scale. Gravity sucks in smal scale. ovo

Mand21 said:

We can potentially cause a mass extinction similar to those that happened in the past by causing a nuclear winter, where basically multiple nukes cause the atmosphere to be completely clouded aka plants die and everything else too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back