• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

"Devil Jin would beat Sasuke"

"Touhou is a weak verse"

"Fnaf is a good series"

"Ricegum is the best"

"Black people can't be racist"

"Dark souls is the hardest game ever"

"The stormcloaks are right"

"All bronies are pedos and furries"

""Pewdiepie is a nazi"

"Leopoldthebrave is better than screwattack"

"Seth the programmer is better than screwattack)

i fixed it for you

Ughhhhhh...................................... At least it's better than Undertale or Rick and Morty.

Seth and Leopold are absolutely better than ScrewAttack. That's not complimenting them. ScrewAttack is just awful.

Ryukama said:
Seth and Leopold are absolutely better than ScrewAttack. That's not complimenting them. ScrewAttack is just awful.
They are actually good for me, actually. There are wants here and there but overall, they are really good.

AND ALSO WHERE'S YOUR LOGAN! CHANGE YOUR PIC AGAIN!

Fnaf is way worse than the undertale and Rick and morty fan base though

Also Leopold is worse than screwattack (the guy thinks Jin would beat sasuke) also seth is not that great, it turns out he has been given offers to help the screwattack team with deathbattle but he ignores it as he just wants to do crappy debunk videos to look cool in front of his crappy fanbase

"Superman has no limits and always wins cause that's the point of his character"

"Superman would beat Thor, Hulk and Batman with a kryptonite planet because in a noncanon live action movie he survived an island of kryptonite"

"You can't determine a character's strength by powerscaling"

"Super Saiyan 1 is slower than Base and Super Saiyan 2 is as fast as base"

"GT Goku didn't get any stronger since the Buu Saga"

"GT Goku didn't get any faster since the Saiyan Saga"

"Nothing but Master Sword can kill Ganon"

"Someone who can tank 1000 tons and throw 100 punches in a few seconds would destroy someone who can throw 3 milllion tons and is light speed"

"Let's ignore like all this person's best feats in the manga and just use one anime filler scene to determine their entire strength"

"Yang beats Tifa"

"Android 18 absorbs energy"

"Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku isn't Universe level because he and Jiren didn't destroy all the universes in their fight" (Ignoring that the ToP exists outside of the universe. Also insanely hypocritical since nearly none of Superman's fights destroy the planet he's on, let alone universe. Heck their precious "infinite strength" feats he performed didn't even destroy cities)

^ When have Seth and Leopold ever matched these levels of stupidity?

Also source on Seth rejecting ScrewAttack's offers? Even then what's so wrong with that? Seth doesn't like SA so he doesn't want to spend time working with them. Big deal.

Yang only won due to the fact a new season of rwby was coming out, heck they even said so in another video

Also Leopold saying jin would beat sasuke is way more dumber than most of the wrong things screwattack has said

The thing about Seth ignoring the offers, I heard about it in the comments of one of seth's videos, I was told that in one of screwattacks video's that they had mentioned that they have tried to reach out to seth

Ryukama said:
"Someone who can tank 1000 tons and throw 100 punches in a few seconds would destroy someone who can throw 3 milllion tons and is light speed"
Which one is this from?

"Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku can't bust a universe because he and Jiren didn't destroy all the universes in their fight" (Ignoring that the ToP exists outside of the universe. Also insanely hypocritical since nearly none of Superman's fights destroy the planet he's on, let alone universe. Heck their precious "infinite strength" feats he performed didn't even destroy cities)

When did they say this? Goku hasn't been in DB since he got Omen much less the full UI

Also you are absolutely being way too hard on them. I don't think they're right 100% of the time but I also don't think we're right 100% of the time. They have been right several times before-- at least according to us-- and a lot of their animation quality is top notch. Don't undermine everything else they do just because you don't always agree with them please.

@Iceassassin25 So ScrewAttack just straight up lied about their results for the sake of advertising? Even worse. Also plenty of the things I listed just violate basic math and common sense. I'd consider them far worse than Leopold's blunder.

@Arrogant Schmuck Jotaro vs Kenshiro. Kenshiro's results according to them were 1000+ tons and 100 punches in a few seconds. Jotaro's was 3 million tons and arguably lightspeed. Yet they said Kenshiro destroys Jotaro stats wise.

Not in an official Death Battle, but in one of those discussion videos Ben says that it's an inconsistency for Goku to be Universe level due to them not destroying all the universes.

I'm sorry but when they get so many things so obviously wrong and have completely hypocritical double standards for their characters I will criticize them.

Yeah they have wonderful fight scenes and some of their outcomes are accurate even if the reasonings aren't. Plus I love Wiz's and Boomstick's banter. However accuracy wise I'm not as big of a fan. That isn't to say I automatically think everything about them is wrong or bad.

And of course anyone is more than free to still love ScrewAttack or hold the opinion that they are still accurate. These are just my opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own.

The thing is since screwattack is a big channel everybody is more likely to disagree with them but when a smaller channel screws up, nobody will care since it's a small channel

"Thor's durability was greater than Wonder Woman's, but when comparing their Earth and Snake feats she was 8000x stronger" - In this case it isn't the calcs (though the snake one is technically wrong), it's that they don't know that durability = Strength in comics.

@Iceassassin25 I'd still stay that regardless, ScrewAttack has a worse track recording of messing up badly than Seth or Leopold do. And "well they didn't actually think that they were just lying to their loyal fanbase" isn't a good excuse. I was actually giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming they just goofed with no nefarious intentions.

ScrewAttack still has much higher production quality in their videos, have the wonderful fight scenes and are more entertaining. So I guess you can say in certain aspect they are better channels. However accuracy wise, I still have to say they are rather bad. But again, bad doesn't mean completely and utterly wrong 100% of the time.

Ryukama said:
Not in an official Death Battle, but in one of those discussion videos Ben says that it's an inconsistency for Goku to be Universe level due to them not destroying all the universes.
and yet, when they did Goku vs Sonic in the podcasts they acepted Goku being universe level

They also say it's contradictory due to the shockwaves getting stronger as they traveled, even though the shockwaves weren't going to destroy the universe, it was the massive explosion after the 3rd or 4th, or something.

@Overlord That's odd. Did Ben also accept Universe level Goku or just the others?

I am still salty over Vegeta vs Shadow and Knuckles vs Donkey Kong

Man they lowballed the sonic characters

Also I hope screwattack does Vegeta vs Prince Laharl

They did, they just said the feat was odd

And TBH yes Seth and Leo are worse at there worse ( for example Leo legit once said "feats don't matter when determining characters power")

But I think this has gone on long enough and ******* on everyone involved won't lead to anywhere pleasant.

Overlord775 said:
we can all agree that animation rewind is worse than all of them
100% agreed. Animation rewind brings out the worst debaters compared to the other 3 and are just as inaccurate as death battle are sometimes. Example: "sakuya(touhou) beats chara(undertale)". Yet sakuya isn't even tier 3, and even if you downplay chara to universal+ chara would still stomp regardless.

Bombzilla said:
100% agreed. Animation rewind brings out the worst debaters compared to the other 3 and are just as inaccurate as death battle are sometimes. Example: "sakuya(touhou) beats chara(undertale)". Yet sakuya isn't even tier 3, and even if you downplay chara to universal+ chara would still stomp regardless.
The weird thing with that one is that he was accurate about her being star level physically, but still had her defeat Chara anyway "with hax". Because apparently stopping, accelerating, slowing and erasing time is superior to someone who can literally destroy timelines.

Yukari can manipulate the Boundaries between Omnipotence and Impotence. Therefore she's above Suggsverse.

This kind of remind of a thing that happened once, I know a youtuber who is also a writer, and he said that he thinks that he accidentally made a Tier 0 character on his book (or was it a comic? I don't remember), but then he later said that he thinks Yukari might be able to beat that character, and I was like "wot?"

Paulo.junior.969 said:
This kind of remind of a thing that happened once, I know a youtuber who is also a writer, and he said that he thinks that he accidentally made a Tier 0 character on his book (or was it a comic? I don't remember), but then he later said that he thinks Yukari might be able to beat that character, and I was like "wot?"
DEpMmddVwAAbH3T

Back