• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Maybe he just doesn't understand the tiering system that well. It happens.
Still tho. If he knows what omnipotent means, then he shouldn't be saying stuff like that, unless it was a joke or something.

- Dante is 3 - A/Low 2 -C and FTL/MFTL. Come on if you want Dante to be multiversal just use SMT

- Composite Godzilla is at least Solar System level, or 3 - A because he killed "god" when it was really just the gatekeeper. Even though he could be 3 - A just not on this wiki for some other reasons that somebody said below

- Everything about B R E A K S T H E S E T T I N G, yes maybe if something is so out there it would be otherwise its just an excuse for underselling the characters because the setting in question looks weaks from the outside

Composite godzilla would be 3-A but not for that reason. He killed god mountain, who was at least 3-A via creating a universe, but this is all from WoG/story telling from authors so it doesn't matter in this wiki. But outside of it, he is DEFINITELY at least 3-A. Edit: you didn't have to do that edit, but thx anyway.

Hulk vs Captain Atom in quora

To address your specific question first, Hulk is simply powered by more energy than Captain Atom can drain. Captain Atom's best feat *by far* was creating a universe, whereas Hulk has casually clapped his hands hard enough to destroy at least two universes, to say nothing of shaking the omniverse as collateral damage. While Hulk has been successfully drained of energy, it's only been by characters able to simultaneously reach all of the infinite realities that Hulk draws his power from, and Captain Atom is nowhere near strong enough for that kind of thing.

Hulk is also capable of grabbing and punching spacetime, which, combined with having feats at his very weakest dozens of times faster than the Flash's best, also gives Hulk a pretty comprehensive ability to avoid or counter any of Captain Atom's other trickiness.

And then, given the above, I'm sure you can imagine how easy it would be for Hulk to not just avoid losing, but win, and easily at that.

I think i just had a stroke by reading that.

I'm not even gonna talk about the Hulk getting his ass kicked by Silver Surfer, who was willing to drain him of his power, and i'm pretty sure that dude ain't Multiversal+

What... even the worst Hulk wank i've ever seen is not that ridiculous.

"Prince Laharl vs Vegeta is a bad battle since nobody knows Laharl and he is fodder to vegeta"

This was one of the stupidest things I had heard

Also for some reason I think this place lowballs Touhou

Iceassassin25 said:
"Prince Laharl vs Vegeta is a bad battle since nobody knows Laharl and he is fodder to vegeta"

This was one of the stupidest things I had heard

Also for some reason I think this place lowballs Touhou
Until someone proves that Touhou is True Omnipotent+...

"False..." "Goku went from being a multi star buster in his base form with a Pl of 100 million to Macoverse/Low multi universe buster in SSJ God in BoG ark"

"And 1 Universe has about 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 stars and if it takes a 1 million Pl to destroy a star then the multiplier for SSJ God would be about 10 000 000 000 000 000 cuz 100 000 000 : 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 is 10 000 000 000 000 000" "And SSJ Blue would be 50 x of that so it would have a multiplier of 500,000,000,000,000,000" "And now Gokus base form is Multi Universal in T.o.P ark so yeah"

"After absoring the god form he would have a Pl of around 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 then he trains for 3 years and he also gets a lot of zenkais so thats atleast a 50 x muliplier and Goku pl in base form would be 5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 and then you add SSJ Blue which is a 500 000 000 000 000 000 muliplier SSJ Blue Gokus PL would be 2 500 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000´╗┐"

-actual youtube comment i found (messy so i had to separate the sentences)

TurboTriangle601 said:
"False..."
"Goku went from being a multi star buster in his base form with a Pl of 100 million to Macoverse/Low multi universe buster in SSJ God in BoG ark"

"And 1 Universe has about 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 stars and if it takes a 1 million Pl to destroy a star then the multiplier for SSJ God would be about 10 000 000 000 000 000 cuz 100 000 000 : 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 is 10 000 000 000 000 000" "And SSJ Blue would be 50 x of that so it would have a multiplier of 500,000,000,000,000,000" "And now Gokus base form is Multi Universal in T.o.P ark so yeah" "After absoring the god form he would have a Pl of around 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 then he trains for 3 years and he also gets a lot of zenkais so thats atleast a 50 x muliplier and Goku pl in base form would be 5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 and then you add SSJ Blue which is a 500 000 000 000 000 000 muliplier SSJ Blue Gokus PL would be 2 500 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000´╗┐"

-actual youtube comment i found (messy so i had to seperate the sentences)
Ayyy Lmao talk about stacking

"Saitama could resist The One Above All teleporting him into space because The Flash outran teleportation, and since Saitama broke his limiter he should be easily capable of such a feat"

"saitama is an unbeatable character who full strength was never released for all we now he could have power equivalent to a 3 way fusion of gogeta blue an jiren more or less´╗┐"

"You FOOLS. Saitama is One Punch Man. Meaning that he can defeat anything in one punch. That's just his thing.´╗┐"

-some youtube comments

Reminds me of when we had Tier Infinity, with Squirrel Girl and Chuck Norris standing above Azathoth and crew,

Udlmaster said:
Stealing my Imgur and BS.
Are you saying i stole it? Nah. At least i wasn't trying to. I was just trying to show people how dumb saitama tards can be with others. Plus i was one of the people who commented on there. The world needs to see the true nature of saitama fans.

You are the stupidest moron around to think the primitive Emperor could create a weapon to kill Galactus. 40k tech is so far beneath Galactus he would not take notice fucktard. Are you mentally ********. AGAIN you dumb ass Galactus collapsed and restated a whole universe in his palm you dip shit. He blinks and not only is the Imperium gone but the whole 40k tiny little single Galaxy. Sad you are to stupid to now the difference between galaxy and universe moron. do you need a link or can you even read. This info is really easy to find but you seem to dumb to read up on it. Hahahahahaha idiot you called him the most powerful in a little Galaxy and with that little power he is more powerful then the chaos gods. They are now even weaker then I thought. Wow I was giving them some credit you just stated they don't deserve it and are weaker then I thought.

Galactus has a mind far beyond the scope of the Emperor. You idiot look at your own ****** words "mightiest psyker in the galaxy" Hey dumb ass Galactus has scanned the entire universe at one time before with no trouble. Just in case you are slow a universe is a few hundred billion times the size of a galaxy. any version of Galactus other then starving erases Warrhammer 40k from existence with a blink of the eye.

You got schooled by logic and now are crying like a bitch
You are a ******* ******. Warhammer 40k is full of mixed facts from one writer to another and you are mad because any Marvel has a multitude of characters that could effortlessly solo Warhammer 40k. Try not to cry like a bitch.

You ******* ******. Funny how your lack of now how got you into this inbred twit. If you had even the slightest knowledge about Galactus you would not make such moronic comments. Warhammer is way down near the bottom in power scaling. Oh and hey loser YOU started the war of words. GALACTUS DOES NOT NEED SURFER TO GO TO PLANETS AND SEE IF THEY ARE EDILBE. HOly crap you are even dumber then I thought. FIRST Galactus uses Surfer to find planets so he does not expend his own energy. SECOND your dumb ass the Emperor can not scan anything on a scale even remotely close to Galactus. He could not even figure out the Tyranids were coming Galactus could do it from the other side of the universe. The Emperors best feat is not even remotely Galaxy level and Galactus has the power to wipe out and restart the universe. Oh and the word you were looking for is "EDIBLE". "Eat able" is not even poper English you dip shit so now add illiterate to your list of fails
~ Some guy from Deviantart​

>Casually ignores that billions of universes are created and destroyed in the warp every instant with a single thought.

Back