• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

The real cal howard said:
"Kirby's not even Street level"
Btw, someone was commenting this about Megaton Punch...the minigame where Kirby planet busts for sport...
When I was a tiny little baby ryu, I thought that feat was City level because "200MT" (I just took planets in Kirby to be vastly smaller and weaker than real life ones). As stupid as that was, how on absolute anyone could think this was Street level?

There's apparently a interview that implies that Hyperstorm is > Yog-Sothoth, and the difference between a Heavily Restricted Non-Canon Child Franklin and Hyperstorm is the difference between Yog-Sothoth and a mere human. I am still looking for where it was stated and who stated it however, but the very idea of that is.... Well...Yeah. It is definitely ignorant on many levels.

EDIT: I'm not planning on using that to upgrade. It would be like trying the 1-A Godzilla crap. I just want a example of how WoG can be... Cringy sometimes.

That reminds me of something I read on TV Tropes saying that it's heavily implied in Umineko that witches don't actually exist

@Phoenix

... It does ? Wait... TVtropes did that though ? Wow. That is... Entirely stupid. But yeah, it is equally as ridiculous.Still planning on putting it in my blog tho lol ... But it's ridiculous.

Phoenix821 said:
That reminds me of something I read on TV Tropes saying that it's heavily implied in Umineko that witches don't actually exist
Technically speaking...

If I remember correctly, there is an implication that everything involving witches and magic going on is a dream for Battler in a coma after the events of Rokkenjima Island or something.

It's only one possible interpretation of the series though. Which fits with the overall theme of the series as a whole.

I wouldn't say that it is heavily implied though. Just the possibility is there.

Jared1111 said:
Oh how I wish ROTJ originally had a sub-species of Wookiees (as George Lucas originally planned) and not those ******* teddy bears. Then may be Stormtroopers wouldn't be so underestimated. People would still be questioning their competency but still... Losing to 2+ metre tall apes that can shatter boulders with their punches is respectable compared to losing to metre tall fluffy things designed to sell toys.

Soldier Blue said:
Oh how I wish ROTJ originally had a sub-species of Wookiees (as George Lucas originally planned) and not those ******* teddy bears. Then may be Stormtroopers wouldn't be so underestimated. People would still be questioning their competency but still... Losing to 2+ metre tall apes that can shatter boulders with their punches is respectable compared to losing to metre tall fluffy things designed to sell toys.
I've always just wondered why it was only the Stormtroopers get this "canon" disability when like every mook badguy in every action movie ever has the same problem of not being able to hit the good guy with a fully automatic AK at point blank range.

It's just a movie trope, not a definitive part of the characters moveset.

Phoenix821 said:
You can reproduce a DVD of a movie indefinitely without effort. Therefore you shouldn't have to pay to watch a movie. It's absolutely reasonable to expect people to put in millions of dollars and years of immensely hard work for no compensation.

Soldier Blue said:
Darwin's theory is wrong. Nobody saw an ape turn into a man.

~ Satyapal Singh, India's minister for HRD, Higher Education
We are doomed o_o

Back