• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

He was talking about a character who made flames that he calced to be as hot as the centre of the sun, and assumed that it was planet level without actually checking.

"Thomas Jefferson is the 4th president of the United States" - My US government teacher right now

Andytrenom said:
Who was Thomas Jefferson again?
America's third president and one of its founding fathers.

For the US, this is basic knowledge. Especially as a US government teacher ovo

"Silver Age Superman can kill Goku. Why? Cause I said so."

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Believing anything in Undertale is anywhere in Tier 2 makes you a VsBattles fanboy, obviously.
But Azzy, Monsters in Undertale are weaker than normal humans, this obviously mean that they are sub-human trash characters and not that humans in Undertale are really strong due to how the cosmology of the series works.

Undyne slicing through a bridge, cracking concrete by slapping it out of laughter, and suplexing a boulder are all sub-human feats that even the weakest of irl humans accomplish daily.

Obviously.

Also that wolf who hurls ice boulders all day as his job and never tires, people living in the Hotlands, Toriel going to destroy the entrance of the Underground, Metatton being a killer robot who shoots missiles and bombs at you, all of that means shit.

"Sakuya stomps both Dialga AND Palkia due to having power over all timelines as a whole as well as some implied space manipulation, therefore screwing Dialga and Palkia over in a 2v1."

Let me guess, Tabbender? At this point id stay away from vs battles that have anything to do with touhou outside of this wiki and other wikis that don't have wanked touhou stats.

Lmao even if she was 2-C, she wouldnt be able to harm a character like that, let alone BOTH of them. the wanker probably believes in tabbender and his group of **** buddies tbh. This is why i dont mess with touhou or any verse that has gotten into a vs war with them. (Such as undertale).

Lmao i wouldn't be surprised if he was. 2-C Sakuya is literal headcanon and assumption with nothing to even back it up. Hell Sakuya isn't even Tier 3 lol

I'm relatively on the same page...Touhou wank has gotten worse over time and it just needs to die

SuperBearNeo X said:
Lmao i wouldn't be surprised if he was. 2-C Sakuya is literal headcanon and assumption with nothing to even back it up. Hell Sakuya isn't even Tier 3 lol
I'm relatively on the same page...Touhou wank has gotten worse over time and it just needs to die
Speaking of touhou wank:
5a9255a3692e5
Someone used this scan to "prove" that heaven is bigger than paridise and that Suika is 3-A. I have no idea how you would remotely come to that conclusion.

Ainex234 said:
SuperBearNeo X said:
Speaking of touhou wank:
5a9255a3692e5
Someone used this scan to "prove" that heaven is bigger than paridise and that Suika is 3-A. I have no idea how you would remotely come to that conclusion.
>Heaven and Paradie being two different things in this verse

They had to be sure to use as many names as possible.

Back