• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

A little gem I found on space battle

"One should be able to scale Jiren's ki output to Goku's. Every indication by the creator points that way, so it makes sense that his Ki output is somewhere greater than planetary. The reason I say "planetary" is because that's the largest confirmed object we see the Dragonball characters either destroy or treat as if an attack can destroy. Whether it's Goku being unable to dodge Vegeta's Galick Gun or even Frieza using the power to "blow up a planet" in the tournament of power like it's some kind of big deal all point to a planet being the largest thing these characters can destroy.

On a physical level we see Jiren punch either Goku or Vegeta out of SSB. There is fortunately a confirmed instance of an attack knocking them out of blue and then subsequently being used on a measurable physical body. That is the Lightning of Absolution from Zamasu. Said lightning knocks them out of blue, and when it is used on the Earth it causes massive tectonic upheavals all over the Earth. To do so would require disrupting the mantle. The mantle is >>>>> the crust, like it's not even close, and tectonic plates are mere portions of the crust. Therefore, the lightning of absolution is likely in the Continent++++ kind of range. Jiren's physical strength is likely in there too, given the similar feat of quickly knocking them out of blue."

@DMB I actually contemplated linking that video of his here, but decided to stick to only the most indefensible of statements to insult.

@DMB i actually like just a robot's other videos really. And i think he could be a very good debater in the future, since he is just starting the whole vs debating thing. But yea, i agree that his dimensional tiering video is WAY off. Like for real, "6-D zamasu"? Not even.

"Base GT Goku>Buuhan>Zeno>Mastered UI Goku"

The person who said this said everything who didn't agree with him were idiots. He wasn't trolling.

What was his reasoning for Buuhan being stronger than Zeno?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
"Azathoth is just a flying spagetti monster, Luffy solos him cuz he ate alot".
Can't remember where do I got this.
Pretty sure he was joking

@Ryukama

Actually that's the best part. He used the anime feat of Buuhan's Vice Shout of almost destroying the universe. The above Zeno thing was because of his belief that the DB Super universes only have 28 planets. As in, it's only 28 planets large total. Not even joking. I don't even know how he took the "28 planet" thing so out of context or how that makes the universe any smaller even if true.

Game Theory used to be good. Now it comes up with the most clickbait-y title possible while riding every possible trend until the hype wave brutally crashes.

You can't call yourself a lore expert and "the smartest show in gaming" if you make such ignorant statements about the franchises you claim to know so well like MatPat.

Also doesn't take a VS debater to know that Bowser's Galaxy Reactor and the Chaos Heart are stronger than a Bomb-Omb. Just common sense.

Ryukama said:
You can't call yourself a lore expert and "the smartest show in gaming" if you make such ignorant statements about the franchises you claim to know so well like MatPat.
Also doesn't take a VS debater to know that Bowser's Galaxy Reactor and the Chaos Heart are stronger than a Bomb-Omb. Just common sense.
to be fair, it probably never crossed his mind. Even when I was involved in VS debating it took me a while and someone asking me who would win between composite mario and luigi vs Heaven DIO before actually considering their power to be anything above city block

yeah that was pretty dumb, hopefully he was exadurating

Again, if MatPat was a regular fan then fine. But he hails himself as this extremely knowledgable expert on the lore of these series, is viewed as a major source of authority to millions of people and hosts the "smartest show in gaming". Simple things like that should cross his mind.

Bowser's Galaxy Reactor destroyed a universe on screen. The Chaos Heart erased the Sammer Kingdom, was going to "consume all worlds" and was "destroy all of existence". It's really common sense these would be superior to a bomb omb.

@Ryukama Matpat thinks that mario character would die from a car crush, so i think he just ignores 70% of the mario franchiese

"Goku is like the strongest fighter in the universe, just so you know dragon ball z galaxy are 10 times the size in superman world! In dragon ball z world there are like 400 solar systems in one galaxy.

If you don't know anything about dragon ball Z world then just don't talk about it in the ssj3 goku he is strong enough to destroy 400 galaxy in dbz world you can even see it goku only fight about 20% on earth in ssj 3 form in "king kai world" he use about 55% of his power so that he won't destroy the planet!His speed is 64 times the speed of light! duribility goku survice a lightning strick and his enemy punch are strong as supernova"

Ryukama said:
"The Bomb-Omb is the single deadliest weapon in the Mario franchise" - MatPat

To be fair the rest of that video was really good.
Tfw Mario himself has better feats than that (the castle punt).

Andytrenom said:
"Goku is like the strongest fighter in the universe, just so you know dragon ball z galaxy are 10 times the size in superman world! In dragon ball z world there are like 400 solar systems in one galaxy.
If you don't know anything about dragon ball Z world then just don't talk about it in the ssj3 goku he is strong enough to destroy 400 galaxy in dbz world you can even see it goku only fight about 20% on earth in ssj 3 form in "king kai world" he use about 55% of his power so that he won't destroy the planet!His speed is 64 times the speed of light! duribility goku survice a lightning strick and his enemy punch are strong as supernova"
Wat-Meme-07 (1)

Back