• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
First Statement is certainly not right, but the second is completely untrue, anyone above 4B defeats her.
What? I simply stated that there are stronger characters in DB whom comics Wonder Woman could defeat. I never said she clears through everyone above 18.

Gargoyle One said:
Such as who? Buu and Cell?
Shin and Dabura come to mind. Kibitoshin as well. Buu and Cell I'm not sure how she would beat but she would blitz them no problem. SSJ2 level Saiyans also she could take thanks again to a massive speed difference.

"That is not going to happen, Ainz Ooal Gown is 100% inmune to Darth Sidious mind control thanks to being a undead.

"No, he cannot mindscrew him, he is a UNDEAD, he does not have BRAIN, and has 100% inmunety.

Some guys in a Sidious Vs Ainz in comicvine.

I could kinda see it at first but thinking about him being sentient and haveing intelligence he likely has a mind that can be affected

"You can't powerscale Mario and Sonic from the bosses, since the only reason they won was because they're the main character in the game."

Js250476 said:
I could kinda see it at first but thinking about him being sentient and haveing intelligence he likely has a mind that can be affected
You know in what level of mindhax Darth Sidious is?

O I know it's insane but I just wanted to point out I could sorta see how someone could see it that way at first but I do see why it is ultimately wrong

Those are some I remember seeing last week:

"Breaking the 4th wall is 4-D."

"Omega Flowey would stalemate Saitama, since Saitama is too durable for Flowey to damage."

"Goku could Hakai/Mafuba Asriel and Seiya."

"Bill is actually 12-D, because those 11-D aliens could perceeve time."

"Even fodders like Peach can defeat Master Hand."

"Sans's attack hurt the opponent on every level, including his soul itself, which he has no protection against."

Samurai Jack is peak human.

^ I wasn't aware peak humans can leap hundreds of metres, casually deflect Gatling gun fire, lift 700 tons, destroy a city block sized area with the shockwave from clashing against an equal, walk away from a town destroying explosion, and attack at Relativistic+ speeds.

Soldier Blue said:
Samurai Jack is peak human.^ I wasn't aware peak humans can leap hundreds of metres, casually deflect Gatling gun fire, lift 700 tons, destroy a city block sized area with the shockwave from clashing against an equal, walk away from a town destroying explosion, and attack at Relativistic+ speeds.
I remember when people said Ashi defeating that entire army on her own was bullshit and something Jack couldn't have done.

Even though Jack defeats a larger army of far greater skilled robots in like the first season.

TheLuffyPlayer said:
"Zoro is stronger than Luffy"

- I swear, people who say this actually exist... WAT?!
To be fair Zoro hasn't showed his strength after the timeskip at all.

WilliamShadow said:
Why? MC doesn't have to be strongest.
More of the context of the story really, he is the captain and Zoro recognizes this. Not to mention that Luffy always gets the strongest villain while Zoro goes for the second strongest Villain on that arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back