• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason we don't have a Pepsi Man profile on this wiki is because he is so powerful that every single wiki on the internet would be erased by his mere presence if we tried to make one.

yamcha is street level, look at the size of the crater after he was hit by a baseball

this dude havent read abaut gag feats

My Friend: "Saitama would stomp Zen'oh" Me: "But Zen'oh is 4D, even if you say Saitama has infinite power he's still infintely bellow that" MF: "Saitama is beyond dimensions, he would just casual punch Zen'oh with no problem" Me: "Even if could, Zen'oh is still casually MFTL+ and possibly even higher, he could just blitz Saitama and Hakai him" MF: "Saitama has Infinite speed and infinite durability so Hakai would do nothing to him" Me: .-.

Dziga said:
My Friend: "Saitama would stomp Zen'oh" Me: "But Zen'oh is 4D, even if you say Saitama has infinite power he's still infintely bellow that" MF: "Saitama is beyond dimensions, he would just casual punch Zen'oh with no problem" Me: "Even if could, Zen'oh is still casually MFTL+ and possibly even higher, he could just blitz Saitama and Hakai him" MF: "Saitama has Infinite speed and infinite durability so Hakai would do nothing to him" Me: .-.
Zen'oh has 4D powers but he is not 4D, anyway you should not discuss with someone who says that saitama have infinite speed and infinite durability (even with that hakai will work :l).

Therefir said:
Dziga said:
Zen'oh has 4D powers but he is not 4D, anyway you should not discuss with someone who says that saitama have infinite speed and infinite durability (even with that hakai will work :l).
Yeh Ik I just say he's 4D because he's profile is pretty much the same of a 4D being, but anyways, he's probably just wanking Saitama for fun, since he actually knows how to vs debate.

FateAlbane said:
For the record, you just called Sir Ovens ignorant for thinking that match was fair and making it.

But this highlights a huge issue that I have a ton of beef with, it's clear this person knew absolutely shit all about this character and didn't bother looking at his AP, Feats or anything, or asking about Lucifur before debating.

Lucifur laughably murderizes Homura, as does Demi-Fiend, Dante etc.

I mean disagreeing with power is one thing but disagreeing with canonical even when they are blatantly canon is another

Gargoyle One said:
For the record, you just called Sir Ovens ignorant for thinking that match was fair and making it.

etc etc
Not quite - Sir Ovens made the Thread while questioning if it was a stomp in the OP (which is something quite common when you're unsure about one character or another, he just removed that when it was changed to Kagutsuchi), while the other guy insta-said Homura would beat a far superior character without much difficulty.

Dziga said:
So 25% of RoTS is not cannon anymore according to this guy.
Js250476 said:
I mean disagreeing with power is one thing but disagreeing with canonical even when they are blatantly canon is another
Darkanine said:
The best part was how he used the "Character Wiki" and a site about General Grievous fanfic as his source.
As I said in the thread, this guy would still probably refuse to budge on his stance if you gave him a hand-written letter signed by Dave Filoni, Pablo Hidalgo, and George Lucas.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"you can calc past 3-A using basic knowledge"
"Tier 0 is 1-A x10, which is also High 1-A x 2"
Apparently being 10 times stronger than outversal characters make you omnipotent :l.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"you can calc past 3-A using basic knowledge"

"Tier 0 is 1-A x10, which is also High 1-A x 2"
the funny thing is...multiple seen this in chat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back