• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part IV: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fate and Red

Oh my god, when/where was that? I literally laughed so hard I started crying then choking just now!

Edit: Never mind, I found it.

"When Goku get his new transformation, his base form would become as powerful as SSB, and then he will have new transformation from his new form, and then like that foverer".

There was some amazing thread on another forum from a long while back that was the Gods of Chaos against the Heartless. One guy in the thread was arguing that the Heartless stomped, because they are apparently multiverse-busting indestructible cosmic beings made of nothingness and the Chaos Gods aren barely even galactic.

On top of all that, when presented with multiple, unaltered, direct quotes saying "The Chaos Gods will destroy the universe", he said the people posting them were wanking.

It was great.

@Azzy I laughed at first but as soon as I started reading I felt sorry for anyone involved in that. I've seen bad, I've seen worse... And now I've seen that. Urgh, my head.

FateAlbane said:
@SSGJulian Mad? He should be honored that he was the first mongrel to witness such power!
Boi i created a lot of things but this was goldy stupid #SBAupgradewhen

I remember when I would ask some of my friends at my school who would win in a fight. Any time I bring up something like the "Terrarian vs Steve" topic, they would say that Steve wins because the Terrarian is 2-dimensional.

A pity no one shoved this quote in their faces.

" The roiling chaos of the aether was a playground for titanic forces, where entire universes could be created and destroyed with a random thought."

Thankfully that sort of downplay seems to have settled down a bit. Hell, even the Fantasy/Sigmar version of Nurgle now has feats such as his swamp being chock full of dead universes, along with his hand being the size of one.

Superman and Darkseid should be downgraded to Street Level While a small dose of the Omega beams made Superman bleed, the same beams going all out was easily defeated by an ordinary brick.

Proof Here

@Monarch

Supposedly the realms themselves (having been absorbed into the Warp) as opposed to just the materials from the universes.

"A million million voices, raised up in anguish and despair. Forever crying out for that which would never come. Again, the world shook. The reverberations were the death knell of the worlds below, Gardus knew, though he could not say how. Worlds claimed by Nurgle, realms older than Azyr or Ghyran, now broken and ground into filth."

Robloxian beats Beerus...via AP

^ Something my IRL friend said. He's not even a "lol hax" guy. He thinks Robloxian is just more powerful than Beerus. He said it's because "Robloxian can create entire worlds" or something I dunno.

"If anything a character having the "right" to say he can destroy the universe in a fictional work can be considered a universal feat by itself."

I remenber this guy from Youtube.

@Anonimoe

To be fair, Multiversal and Multi-Universal can be easily misunderstood. You can't complain about the people who doesn't well know what means.

1-A Yukari....

I don't even know Touhou, but damn that seems like such a stretch from the evidence he was presenting there.

Alright this thread has gotten long, I'll make the next thread. For now this should be closed IMO

We're only at 280. Threads get closed at 350-400.

Ryukama said:
Robloxian beats Beerus...via AP
^ Something my IRL friend said. He's not even a "lol hax" guy. He thinks Robloxian is just more powerful than Beerus. He said it's because "Robloxian can create entire worlds" or something I dunno.
Normal robloxian gets speedblitzed before he can even move any part of his body.

I think he means studio Robloxian, which would be around low 2-C due to creating places, which are basically seperate timelines from one another. In that case, SR would just timestop and use scripthax to nullify whatever Beerus has within a universal+ range.

And effortlessly one shot. "Normal Robloxian" also gets effortlessly destroyed.

Also nothing suggestes these "places" or areas of games the player, not the Robloxian himself, makes are universe sized.

http://roblox.wikia.com/wiki/Place

Plus I highly doubt Robloxian can just negate any powers Beerus has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back