• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part IV: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
"Seiya can't destroy atoms because his punches don't cause nuclear explosions."
Ohoho you got me on that one.

But you know how atoms are supposed to act when they are being forcibly split apart ya know :s

How they are "supposed to work" doesn't really matter when it's repeatedly clearly stated over and over that a Saint's attacks completely destroy the target on an atomic level, splitting the individual atoms into electrons and protons.

And you do realize that 90% of the characters on this wiki break multiple laws of physics with their powers and whatnot, right? The very concept of Area of Effect breaks physics, so your argument doesn't really work.

Newendigo said:
"Via hax" should be a ignorant statement/reason alone.
For the first one do you mean just saying that with no explanation? The second one makes no sense, it's agreeing with others, how is that an ignorant statement?

LoyalservantofInti said:
Modern Earth is one of the most wanked franchises out there (Best thing US has is only High 7-A) which is super weird considering it's not even a franchise
And the best one of them all...

"Humans see every franchise as Fiction therefore Tier -1 Real life humans"

"Bugs Bunny could possibly beat The-One-Above-All, because he cam into the real world in Space Jam, and in the real world, TOAA is just a Marvel writter, while Bugs Bunny keeps his powers when he comes into the real world."

I don't remember if I already mentioned this one:

"Sonic has appeared in live action commercials, which means that Sonic exists in real life, so, he could defeat any fictional character, because they aren't real, and Sonic is."

There was a guy who was "debunking" High1B HOTU Thanos on Pre Retcon Beyonder vs Thanos, in fact that thread is still open, mind if someone gets a quote?

Also Bennet wants DC 1As to hell.

Funny thing is that HOTU Thanos has even more legit High 1-B feats than even PR Beyonder (Actually stomping LT and Multi-Abstracts instead of simply scaring them.)

"VS Battles Wiki is garbage because of X character ranking".

>Generalizes entire wiki based on a few profiles

>Ignores/Is not aware of our policies as to what is useable and what is not

>Does not bother to view any reasoning for rankings

>Common claims to back it up are "I haven't seen a single accurate profile on this wiki" or "their tiering system sucks"

>Most likely somebody who hates VS communities because they have guidelines that prevent them from wanking or downplaying characters as they please

@Wrigh.

You can't just said that BB wins with her authority, because the fact that:

A) Her opponent couldn't came from the earth or he's more older than the planet itself.

B) Her opponent could have far higher divinity than her.

C) Her opponet could have a powefull casuality manipulation.

This happens when you does not look what her opponent have or/and can do.

"Zeno is the strongest fictional character and is omnipotent because he can destroy 12 universes."

I've seen about forty dragon ball fans say this now

Beyond21 said:
"Zeno is the strongest fictional character and is omnipotent because he can destroy 12 universes."
I've seen about forty dragon ball fans say this now
At least not worse than "Saitama moon jump is faster than any DBS and DC feats"

@anon

I've never seen anyone say this.

But i have seen about 15 quintillion dragon ball fans say goku can solo marvel and DC because he can destroy planets with ease lmao

tbh the cancerous OPM fanboys and saitama wanking peaked at late 2015 and early 2016. It was ridiculous back then. Now its nowhere near as bad.

The goku wanking is worse as of now. But when OPM season 2 comes out, the OPM wanking will start anew.

"ONE said that Saitama could destroy half the universe with one punch, but that's only because he could only face one direction"

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Saitama eventually did that, but until Saitama gets some more feats to support it, we have no reason to apply it.

"Goku can resist the living tribunal's reality warping because he has amazing durability, then he'll punch the living tribunal 100 times in one second, ripping him apart"

A dbz fan actually said this to me.

He later admitted that he doesnt even know who the living tribunal is.

"Base GT Goku blew away an infinite dimension. He's universal lowball." - He didn't provide proof for the first statement btw.

"Omega Shenron is multiversal. He stomps SSGSS Vegetto."

Both same person.

People who can dodge bullets like Batman or Spiderman are only that fast when dodging bullets and magically become slower during an actual fight somehow.

This isn't referring to discrepancies between "reaction speed", "combat speed" etc. Rather that a superhero's reaction speed and the speed they move their bodies out of the way is somehow greatly enhanced when they're dodging bullets and their reaction speed and the speed they move out of the way is drastically slower once they're in a fight and not dodging bullets.

"The Army would beat the Avengers"

"My dad could beat up Superman"

Code:
 ~Kid I heard talking on the playground.
"Sans would speed blitz Superman"

That's the absolute high end.

Superman is faster than a speeding bullet, Flash shouldn't be that much faster than Superman, that makes no sense.

Flash = Speeding bullet.

Low end = Mach 0.34

Mid End = Mach 1.07

High End = Mach 3.5

Highest End absolute wank = Mach 4.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back