• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 12 - (inserts creative title)

went something like, "no, telekinesis works on intangible beings"

you mean telekinesis, the ability to manipulate matter with thought alone? what matter of the intangible being is there to manipulate??

(though to be fair this is contradicted in certain fiction, and depends on the function of the intangibility I guess, still ********)

RCO009 1469479842
Even at their weakest levels, characters of this level are far far stronger than this.

Darkanine said:
A lot of YouTube channels apply shaky math to make certain things seem more impressive then they are. FTL Saitama because his fist was on fire once is a good example.
This guy actually downplayed the "Saitama can punch the big bang into happening" trope, which is why I found it more interesting.

Goku Black absolutely destroys Palkia.

Palkia can warp reality, but that does NOTHING against Goku Black, who is multi-universal.

^ I've seen that.

I find it interesting how they took my "S P E C I F I C H A X" joke as an offense, even though I was making fun of the rating we used to have in the past; it kind of shows that nowadays we can't even make fun of ourselves without offending someone by accident (that seems to happen pretty often); being funny is getting harder and harder, and we really have to be careful with the words we use, because there will always be someone out there who will take it seriously, and if someone gets offended by what we say, then that's our fault.

F*ck them, if that's the case. You see, this may be a somewhat public environment, but our discussions are not so public that we need to take care not to offend anyone and take the best decisions and take care about everyone. We're not taking decisions for the world, we're nerds trying to approach a hobby with intellectual honesty because having fun while being right is the best kind of fun.

It's understandable to never say something with the deliberate intention to hurt, and ultimately right. It is understandable to avoid doing things to hurt others. However, if people are being offended by inoffensive jokes and if people are going to our private spaces and make them public to complain about us, when it's all about inside jokes and nerds trashtalking people they don't like in the context of their communities, they don't even have a right to be offended.

People will complain about others. We will continue making threads about how other sites and people do shit because we're a site that tries not to do shit, and we'll keep having fun among ourselves. It may seem sad, but it's inherently human not to be a prude who wears the white toga and always talks with all formality of the language, all care, objectivity and attempt towards neutrality. No, man, we have the right to troll if we want to, we have the right to trashtalk people on our Fun and Games board so long as we don't go "overboard" (quite an arbitrary, yet necessary concept), and... we don't!

TL;DR: They're just butthurt.

Also I dunno why I made this whole text to get baited by an r/CharacterRant shitpost when that subreddit is full of haters who shun our hobby out of dumbassery, lol.

Meh, I agree that jokes like this shouldn't be taken so seriously, since, well, they're jokes, and I do think that we should have the freedom to joke about whatever we want, but I try not to have a "us vs them" mentality when I end up offending someone by accident.

Although it is true that this guy seems to take everything we say as a personal attack, such as when someone mentioned a Goku wank, and he responded with "well that's their problem"; like, if it's their problem, then why are you responding to that comment?

I don't get an us vs them mentality when I end up offending someone, but since CharacterRant seems to take us as enemies and attack and bash everything we do exaggeratedly and even when there's really nothing wrong with it, as well as being condescending without having an actual point, then they can burn in hell. That attitude they have disgusts me.

In reference to the Photoshop Flowey battle

"You are saving! Because why would he (Flowey) save your progress? You are also loading back to his attacks because normally you wouldn't be able to dodge them."

Star Wars as a brand is dying as they only make billions of dollars per film and not 2 billion like the force awakens.

This video.

Highlights include:

Mega Rayquaza is the most powerful pokemon

"If you go past the speed of light, you go back in time" stated as if it's an absolute fact.

Palutena >> Ness and Hyper Sonic

Attacks measured in Gigatons = Solar System level

Kirby as no. 1

Im talking about someone turning into a skeleton would give them a win condition against Ainz, lol

Back