• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 12 - (inserts creative title)

Hykuu said:
Oh, Cool, why is he only atleast 2-C then?
Because it's kind of vague whether or not cosmos = one universe or entire multiverse. The comic says, at nauseam, that Skeletor is going to destroy the entire universe but it also says he reshapes all of reality so....idk.

New 52 Skeletor scales to Hordak who destroyed the universe in a bad future and who himself probably scales to a God who was described as being able to destroy all of existence.

Edit: BTW He-Man defeating N52 Superman and John Constatine BFRing Skeletor to Hypertime is canon, they reference that a few times in Eternity War.

Death battle was incredibly inaccurate, Hulk is better than Doomsday in every way, Hulk is strong enough to shake an infinite number of dimensions against a severely amped ironclad, while Doomsday has ever only broken one, Hulk was fast enough to move as fast as Mjolnir, which transcends TIME ITSELF, garnering infinite speed, Doomsday's best speed feat was fighting Kryptonians and speedsters, Hulk has combat skills such as Shield Government Training and Gladiator Training, Doomsday's just a bruiser, Hulk is a super genius, Doomsday is a brute.

Hulk was durable enough to withstand an Asgardian level attack without flinching, Doomsday got killed by Superman, someone far weaker than an Asgardian, Hulk was powerful enough to swat off two Thor level beings, Hercules and Jane Foster, Hercules on his own, in Marvel is more physically powerful than Thor, in retrospective, Thor has enough power to tussle with a fully fed Galactus, and kill him with the God Blast, physically, Thor moved the World Engine, which holds limitless realms, which were confirmed to be universes, that's a multiversal feat... Hulk swatted that off his back... Easy...

"Reinhard Heydrich and Mercurius are only Multi-Star Level"

"Umineko is only Universal"

"Lucifer Morningstar is High 1-A"

"The Golden Goddess aren't even Low 2-C"

"All Higher Dimensional Beings have Fate Manipulation & Plot Manipulation"

"NEO from Digimon is only 4th Dimensional"

"Being beyond all concepts isn't 1-A but being beyond the concept of Dimensions is 1-A"

"11-D Yukari Yukamo"

"Enerjak is High Outerversal"

"Khorne is only Universal++++++"

"Azathoth is only Multiversal+"

I could go on

WhatIsThississs

" "NEO from Digimon is only 4th Dimensional"

And

"11-D Yukari" Is legit, you have been bodied on these topics countless times rofl @SuperBearNeo X

SuperBearNeo X said:
"Reinhard Heydrich and Mercurius are only Multi-Star Level"
"Umineko is only Universal"

"Being beyond all concepts isn't 1-A but being beyond the concept of Dimensions is 1-A"

"Azathoth is only Multiversal+"

I could go on

WhatIsThississs
1. i dont see anything wrong with that statement

2. Litteraly ignoring the entire city book arc gg.

3. I cant

4. I can kinda see that misconception honestly, i mean honestly, who would still read Lovecrafts books 2018... You know, the books written by a clearly racist dude, in our current year where everyone screams racism at the slightest thing?

"11-D Yukari" Is legit, you have been bodied on these topics countless times rofl"

>Bodied on this topic

That's cute. I'd advise you don't start drama from another media unless you want me to get a mod and have you banned.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm pretty sure that comment was bait, but whatever.
It was but it doesn't change the fact Hyku is known for starting stuff and that here is the obe place where I'd advise he doesn't try it. Unless he wants an early ban

GodToday at 5:52 PM If you wanna respond to what i said on VBW do it here i don't want the thread to get derailed SuperBearNeo (Cruz Mantra)Today at 8:27 PM If course Hyku is trying to start shit This kid needs to grow up

not my problem.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Honey is liquid. Water is liquid. Therefore, honey is water.
-Another student
I don't see anything wrong with this what you on about boi

Back