• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 12 - (inserts creative title)

We could have a "Ignorant Statements Said by Us" thread, were you can only post an statement if it was you who said it in the past; althrough if I were to take part of that, the thread would be 200 times bigger than all 12 "Ignorant Statement" thread put together, because I said a bunch of stupid shit, such as "If Sonic if FTL, they how can I see him?".

"The Godemperor of Mankind is a decrepit decaying corpse propped up by cybernetics and ritual sacrifices. He can't even move under his own power. Goku would destroy him easily."

Seventy96 said:
"The Godemperor of Mankind is a decrepit decaying corpse propped up by cybernetics and ritual sacrifices. He can't even move under his own power. Goku would destroy him easily."
Isn't that technically right if you're only considering the Emperor after being placed in the golden throne? I'm not very familiar to WH40K.

Dziga said:
Isn't that technically right if you're only considering the Emperor after being placed in the golden throne? I'm not very familiar to WH40K.
If the Emperor's physical body was fully destroyed it would just trigger his nature as a perpetual and bring him back at full power.

Not to mention

Even as a Corpse he can still power the Astronomicon, use ZA WARUDO and memory succ and presumably other warp powers

Such as

Hakai

Dziga said:
Let's not get too political here, shall we?
I legit don't know what politics have to do with my friend not knowing the meaning of the word "gay", but whatever. Sometimes I think me and him are actually this universe's counterpart of Patrick and Spongebob, because that would explain a lot, such as him wondering if they had DNA tests in the year 1095; he's pretty funny.

Dziga said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Gay marriage shouldn't be legalized or else it would be legal for people to marry their sisters."
Let's not get too political here, shall we?
Do you even realize what that comment is about ?

It's basically says that making gay marriage legal would also make incest legal

which is not true and it's a very dumb thing to say

Yeah, pretty much; my friend just didn't know what the word "gay" meant, which is pretty much common knowledge at this point, therefore, he was ignorant about it, simple as that; there's really nothing more political in this statement than there is in the "DNA tests in the year 1095" statement, or in the "Daredevil sucks at fighting because he's blind" statement (which were both also said by him, lol), it's just another one of the many stupid shit we say to each other sometimes, there's really no need to overthink it.

I guess I should've expressed what I wanted to say better, but as I asked before, let's move on from this discussion, there's no need to bloat up this thread more with this.

I mean, some videos about higher dimensions do appear to suggest things like "alternate timelines=5D or 6D" (can't remember the exact number)

That comment is more likely to be not viewing dimensions from a vs battles standpoint than intentional walking imo.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
An infinite number of universes + infinite variations of them (timelines) is High 2-A I think.
No, that is just an higher degree of 2-A

For high 2-A you need 5-D power

No, that is just an higher degree of 2-A

For high 2-A you need 5-D power

It has to do with an uncountable infinite number of universes = High 2-A.

"High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0."

Back