• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 12 - (inserts creative title)

One of the funniest things I've ever read was a guy acting like a 649 Megaton explosion (7-A) was impressive ... compared to a ******* Hadou God

He had no idea what Hadou Gods were, but it was still hilarious.

Monarch Laciel said:
One of the funniest things I've ever read was a guy acting like a 649 Megaton explosion (7-A) was impressive ... compared to a ******* Hadou God

He had no idea what Hadou Gods were, but it was still hilarious.
L I N K P L S I N E E D T H I S I N M Y L I F E O V O

>Space Battles

>space battles

They're the kind of people who think Tabletop Kirito solos Warhammer 40K and Star Wars simultaneously so

I read space battles for the lols

And occassionally to learn more about works I know nothing about, seeing as people tend to get into lore and stuff there a bit more than they do here.

There are good threads on Spacebattles.

The 40K thread is great for finding quotes from various novels, but anytime they see a quote that indicates that the setting is more powerful than they think, they dismiss or try to rationalize it.

They've done this hundreds of times.

I've played a game where, at most 1 ton of TNT was strong enough to completely destroy an alternate universe, so who knows what 649 Megatons can do!

The only thing I know about the spinjutsu master is that he split an island with his sword...so I guess this is still hilarious.

Yobobojojo said:
Reminds me of how Tv Tropes says 7-B feats are impressive for SMT
Is it the Demons surviving the destruction of Tokyo? Might be 7-A/6-C but yeah. To be fair, it is pretty impressive for lower ranking demons.

Reminds me, the Persona 3-4 crew might have an upgrade in tow.

"While Hyper Sonic is only completely invulnerable for brief periods at a time, Ganondorf is completely invulnerable all the time"

-Reasons why Ganon is placed 6th in a list of strongest Smash Brothers characters.

The best part is that the guy who made the list acknowledged Ness as universe level but still thinks Ganondorf (With the just the Triforce of Power) is stronger.

Is it the Demons surviving the destruction of Tokyo? Might be 7-A/6-C but yeah. To be fair, it is pretty impressive for lower ranking demons.

Reminds me, the Persona 3-4 crew might have an upgrade in tow.

Breaking the firmament for Shsha

Turbolasers have a maximum effective range of only several kilometres.

Sure. Ignore the fact that orbital bombardments from thousands of kilometres high up are a thing.

I have seen people say that the nipponverve caps at 5-C, and that Laharl in the most power main character of the main disgaea games.

Ever thought he has canonically lost to all the other main characters of the disgaea games.

"It is said that the Dark Star has the power to destroy a world, or in Mario language, a universe"

Back