• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
I feel it's about time we do this one.

So the Zombot Virus in IDW is one of the smartes ways of incorporating zombies to the Sonic Universe the focus of the current arc and I feel it's time to do create profiles for it.

The Metal Virus should get Transmutation (can organic beings like plants and Anthropes) Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation , everyone who's infected also gets these abilities by touch. This however does not work on inorganic stuff like Metal, Rocks, ETC.

The virus also gives some sort of power boost to the Zombots since they seem to be stronger than their regular counterparts (tons of Regular Anthropes were able to keep up with the superpowered Anthropes once they where fully converted). They also seem to have some sort of Shapeshifting and/or Regenerationn since both Rough and Tumbled showed it.

The Virus also can be burned off by speed, at least on not fully converted people (like Sonic), also it mutates like real virus do (this allowed Zombots to break out of Eggman's control).

So what i'm suggesting is creating Profiles for the Metal Virus, Zombots in general, creating a Zombot key for Rough and Tumble and an infected key for Sonic (who gets resistance to these abilities like the other thread suggested).

Also we need to make a base key for Metal Sonic and a profile for Starline.

I'm not sure if it's that or plain Regenerationn.

Also IDW Gemerl needs a profile too.

Bump

I would probably make profiles in a blog to use as an example but I don't know how to make profiles

Go to my recent contributions, and look for a single edit of about 60,000 characters from my Sonic profile blog. Copy-paste the entire thing into a blog of your own, it can be a template for a profile and you can compare the visual to the source and work behind the scenes on it.

After that, it's all about removing the stuff and replacing it with the profile you wanna make. I basically have all of the coding in the profile so you won't need to wonder how to do something.

I personally think Regenerationn fits more than shapeshifting, after all they never really change into a different form willingly. I agree with the rest.

The spaces between the sections are too large, and you should find an image with better resolution. You should also remove the weakness. We'd have to wait until some other quickster is infected to see if it's a virus-specific weakness or not.

That aside, good work!

Thanks! I don't know how to manage the space between sections and I didn't see the image as bad at the time.

Also we don't know how Shadow gets infected, the speed weakness can get mitigated the more they get exposed to the virus, for all we know Shadow is assaulted by various zombots at the time making the infection spread too fast for him to do something at the end.

Are there early previews? I'd like to see them, I didn't know Shadow gets infected.

Still, we'll jusr have to wait and see.

Also, they should get a boost to their physical stats since the zombots seemed to be stronger than their regular counterparts

Kay, then we need to unlock the profiles and make the changes, someone can do them?

Back