• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ico Audit Thread

Edwellken

RP Elder
Ico (Verse) has been classified as an Orange verse (which is defined in this thread. "Orange = Lacks most points needed to remain though maintains active member(s) working on it. This does not offer an immediate pass- this is a save from Red, something to allow a verse that would otherwise be classified as Red be saved from deletion.")

The issues that put Ico into Orange are primarily a lack of justifications and sources for statistics of the Colossi, from which the majority of the verse is scaled. They appear to have been listed at 8-C due to their size, though they're missing any sort of justification stating as much, much less a valid calc. Most of their lifting strengths seem to be equally arbitrary, but one of them at least gave a justification.

Wander's profile, which is probably the 2nd best in the verse, is mostly passable. However, his AP rating is extremely questionable at best, his Regenerationn's missing both a justification and a specific level, and his page (like much of Ico's) has some minor sentence structure and grammar issues.

While the verse has multiple issues, the only one that really needs to be fixed to get it out of Orange is to add justifications and reliable sources to the pages that back up the current ratings. (I noticed that there were a couple of CRTs made before that probably would have fixed most of these issues, but they seem to have died out.)

The Icoverse definitely needs some work. It needs some love and it's a definitely a thing that deserves to be featured.

Bump

I think the best thing to do would be to find the KE of the strongest enemy that can damage Wander, since the others should scale for equally being able to harm him.

Some other method of finding his durability should work just as well.

The general consensus according to that respect thread I sent is that Wander's Durability would be either 8-C or possibly 8-B, but the 8-B is a high end so I dunno if we wanna do that

So should we go with the 8-C or the 8-B end for Wander then? That's important because then everyone else will scale

Maybe post the calc in a blog here and ask for it to be evaluated? Idk. I can do so myself later if you don't want to.

So I was kind of just ignoring speed altogether, but Kuromori's page says that it's "one of the most mobile Colossi". Should it have a "Possibly Subsonic" rating via scaling to Avio's feat?

Most likely yes. Most of the colossi shouldn't really scale to Avion unless we want to say that they scale to Wander who can react to Aviok

Finished the AP and Dura for Wander and every Colossus. Kuromori wasn't the only one with the "one of the most mobile" rating actually, but I forgot who the others were.

On the topic of speed, a lot of their ratings were messy in general... Dirge is Superhuman for outspeeding Agro, who according to Wander's page, can move at "Subsonic to Massively Hypersonic", for being able to dodge lightning. I think what this is actually supposed to be is Massively Hypersonic reaction speed, but either way Dirge should probably be updated.

Also Malus' range is literally "Long range when using fireball" lol.

Anyway, this became Yellow so it's more or less in the clear, but we may as well try and resolve the speed issues while we're here.

Back