• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo's Speed, Pre-Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkness maybe you want to stop telling Ryuu to stop being a troll? Or maybe you can't because he actually believes his own words...

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20953

He was this power via powerscaling. Air pressure or not, he didn't SHOW feats that placed him as Island Level, as his strongest attack carved a large scar through the city and caused clouds to disperse through the sheer energy.

Aizen can't die they even stated that there was nothing in Soul Society that can kill him.

Including Yamamoto's because he was still alive during that time otherwise they said he would have been executed.

And Yamamoto's bankai is equal to the TSB it can erase you out of existence and into nothingness as well.

That's why they put him in the mugen with all of the other immortal prisoners.

I'm done. Screw it. I'm done. I can't take it. My god. Nope. Can't, just please make sure an admin sees this Dark. I'm done.

Sigh I already told ya that if ya apply inverse square law you'd have to multiply the result of the calc by square of the distance between the mountain and Ichigo to get the true energy.

The inverse square law states that if you double the distance between two things, the forces between them decrease in strength exponentially. So simply put, whatever distance was between Ichigo and the mountain should be squared. That's how much energy was lost from the original slash.

I don't know why he continues to try and say the same thing over and over again when that Pre-Ichigo Dangai can't be Island Level+ because he was already Island Level+ before he even obtain Dangai mode. When he fought and overpower Yammy Llargo, (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yammy_Llargo) with his new Hollow mask after defeating Ulquiorra. He was able to damage him, cut a limb from him and even drop him to the ground.

Isn't this true? @SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

Tier 6: Tectonic

6-C: Island level:

"Characters/Weapons who can destroy an island, those who can tank island level attacks, or those who can easily harm characters with island level durability."

So Byakuya, Ichigo and Kenpachi need to have their Attack Potency fix.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio: Ok no... and I seriously need to go and change that. No espada is above City Level or Mountain Level...

If ya take Ichigo's Mountain pulverization as the the lowest end of mountain level which is 100 Megatons and applying inverse square law we multiply it by the square of the distance between Ichigo and the mountain which is 115.024^2 or 13230.520576.

Now multiplying 13230.520576 by 100 we get 1323052.0576 Megatons or 1.3 teratons. This is how Dangai Ichigo's Small Country level stats came into being imo...

Although I still don't understand why inverse square law would be used...

Dude he never showed any island level feats. The biggest feat from all the espada is Ulquiorra's Lanza which resulted in around 2.4 megatons or 15.7 megatons...

Look at that Ulquiorra he was launching Nukes like crazy, it was shown that he could launch a lot of them anything he wanted but he is only City level and Yammy is the strongest Espada the 0 and he is not island level?

Uhhh no... Ulquiorra casually launching lanza means nothing otherwise we'd have to rate Madara's Perfect Susanoo as Continent Level because it can spam island level slashes. Also Ulquiorra only generated two nukes and they wern't even at the same time. He never spammed them...

Yammy was 0 espada only when Ulquiorra didn't reveal his Segunda Etapa...

But yet you counted Madara's chibaku tensei as moon level because he was spamming them? The new episode of shippuden that came out today didn't show that does satellites were as big as the moon or to his previous one during Edo tensei.

Thank You. Now that's an explanation. Unlike the other guy. Spamming the same info still knowing that it was wrong. Even in the calculation they are comparing Yamamoto to the sereitei when the sereitei has nothing to do with it. It was Soul Society.

Ok but I'd suggest that you don't make too much bleach threads or at least not get involved in them to much. When a series is about to end a lot of crazy discussions can occur. It simply better to just avoid those. If they're simply pointless...

Anyhow I need to go now...

I am too tired and uninformed about this topic to make an informed call, but Davy0 and to a lesser extent Ryuuzakiscorpio, you are being rude, argumentative, and unreasonable, and this is not the first time. This is unacceptable behaviour and makes it much harder to follow your reasoning.

I am closing the thread now. It seems safest to neither upgrade nor downgrade the current levels of the Bleach characters for the time being. However, as I think SDZ said, Yammy being Island level does actually seem suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back