• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo's Speed, Pre-Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangai Ichigo can't be island level+ because that was Yammy's level and he fought him way before he even lost to Aizen and before training to get Dangai feats. -.-

That statement with the calculation makes no sense at all like I said before because you can't scale Soul Society. Scale Soul Society first and put that to Yamamoto and then scale Pre-Ichigo.

Becuase that thread only calculated the sereitei, not Soul Society

^^

I don't like Naruto, how about you get your facts straight.

... You mean Yama who didn't use his bankai, right?

(sighs and shakes head)

OK... And do you have proof that the entire world was going to be destroyed by FEATS rather than speeches about how it was... Anything, a recollection, some type of past feat that states Yamamoto at that level.

Dangai Ichigo can't be island level+ because that was Yammy's level and he fought him way before he even defeat Aizen and before training to get Dangai form.

I'm not talking about Yamamoto. Yet you say you watch Bleach. lol I'm talking about Yammy Llargo, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yammy_Llargo

So where is your proof that Yamamoto was going to destroy the sereitei? lol

... I was speaking on Yamamoto, what are you talking about. Why would I speak about someone who has nothing to do with this scenario?

Yes, he does. And he is the whole reason your "scenario" breaks apart.

Ichigo after fighting Ulquiorra, fought Yammy who was an Island Level+ character he was big as the Susanoo and Ichigo easily overpower him with his new Hollow mask.

Later he when to fight Aizen which easily overpower Ichigo Hollow mask form.

Much later he training to become stronger after Aizen defeated him.

And much later he emerges as Dangai Ichigo, stronger than before to fight Aizen Hollow form.

Good for him.

He didn't even beat him, and it was a hyperbole, now you're going to have to prove how he was island level as well, so yes, please dig yourself deeper into your hole. Considering he lost to an unsealed, half beaten Shinigami and a pompous arrogant Shinigami who had also been through his fair share of battles, while he was still fresh.

He fought Aizen and was incapable of going against him in base form, your point?

Good for him, something done to death in shonen manga...

Good for him again, do you have any proof on what that "fraction" was yet. What percentage of his power did he give him from the words of characters around him, or from word of god?

Darkness, I never gave you permission to change my words dude, don't change my words, I'll do it myself if I must. But those are my words, and I know what I say.

No, he didn't even beat him because he left towards Karakura after overpowering and sending an Island Level+ character face flat to the floor. And let Byakuya and Kenpachi to defeat him.

So punching and sending a person flying and not to mention cutting a leg and yeah he couldn't even hurt Ichigo. lol

That's what I just said. Learn how to read...

Good for him, where's the percentage to that fraction, what feats can you supply of Ichigo's full power.

Do you know how to read? I'm not asking, debating, arguing or giving you anything about Ichigo's full power.

I'm just stating that Pre-Ichigo Dangai can't be Island Level+ because he was already Island Level+ before he even obtain Dangai mode.

What now are you just gonna bring anything as an excuse? I never said I was going to provide you Ichigo's full power. I'm telling you that his fraction's power is that of Dangai Ichigo.

Then you need to prove why Yammy was Island Level+ via feats.

Then you need to prove why Pre-Ichigo was already Island Level+ via feats, not by words but by showing why.

Then you need to prove what that fraction of his power was because it's Ambiguous in nature. It can't be interpreted as solid evidence, you need to prove that, otherwise what I'm going to do is ask a mod or an admin to look at this thoroughly. Look at what OBD has up and think about it accordingly, because you have yet to prove anything, dancing back and forth about the same crap over and over.

Yeah you can close it, I'll get some people to look at it later and make sure they understand why when a person who can't do the simplest task of proving what he says through feats is so confident that the characters are. He doesn't have Word of God either, yet he brims with confidence.

1-Why would I have to proof Yammy been an Island Level in the first place? I didn't put him at that level.

2-You are assuming Yamamoto can only destroy the sereitei.(Even if this was never stated, shown or hurt about in the actual manga or series.)

3-You are assuming that Yamamoto can't destroy the Soul Society because you have no feats.(Yet, it was stated on the manga.)

4-Even do Mayuri troll the Narutards in this week chapter by saying that if you read it, it means nothing until you see it with your own eyes.

5-Why are you so focus on downgrading Bleach? Shouldn't you be downgrading Naruto for what they did in part II? Or do you still have hopes that Might Guy will surpass and conquer in speed?

Since you said you didn't like Naruto?

Yeah and tell them to calculate the Soul Society Size for Yamamoto's feats not the Sereitei that's just a small fraction of Soul Society. Oh wait you can't. lol

Because you just said that he was Island Level +... Oh god you don't even think about your own writing either?

"Ichigo after fighting Ulquiorra, fought Yammy who was an Island Level+ character he was big as the Susanoo and Ichigo easily overpower him with his new Hollow mask."

I'm not assuming anything. From what was shown, all he was destroying was the area surrounding the seireitei unless I missed a scan.

Can you find feats for him that show he's Planet Level?

I'm not a Narutard, so I wouldn't understand what he was saying in his undertones.

I don't like Naruto though... I like One Piece, and even then, if I see something wrong with a calc from a logic standpoint, I still say it's wrong, so I don't know what you're trying to assume here. I even fought over the "speed of light" crap from Credible Hulk.

Isn't that your job in finding out why Yamamoto is Continent+ though? A calc showed that he was Continent Level over time.

Yeah, I say he was Island Level+ because according to the tiers, Characters/Weapons who can destroy an island, those who can tank island level attacks, or those who can easily harm characters with island level durability.

Ichigo is an Island level+ during that fight against Yammy and that was before obtaining Dangai form.

Yet Yammy had no feats for it and died by inferior characters, that doesn't seem strange to you... Show a point when Kenpachi was Island Level, same for Byakuya.

No... Unless you prove he was.

@Davy0 Lol there's no point in arguing with him, half the things he says don't even make sense. I'm starting to think that he's just trolling

(Isn't that your job in finding out why Yamamoto is Continent+ though? A calc showed that he was Continent Level over time.)

Then why are you saying that he is Island or Planet level?

I said that he should be Planet level, but for now he is only continent level.

Hey, guys let's downgrade the whole Bleach verse because DavyO says so.

Yet, I haven't seen any feat's that prove that Yamamoto is Island Level+.

DavyO-"We see that is a planet but since we can measure it, let's say is an island and go with that."

lol-Yeah, right. -.-

Kurisu... thank you... I'm not the only one that sees that...

Oh, my god...

He SHOULDN'T be planet level until you actually prove it without the shadow of a doubt. It's not even a possibly. There are no feats showing the destruction of a world, only Seireitei. Actually, all it showed was the city turning into cinders, charred black from the exposure of his heat energy. It didn't even show that much. The calc was literally a hypothetical on what COULD have been.

So I'll end it with this. You expect people to listen to you, as you want and scream about how badly and poorly people treat Bleach. But it's because you have nothing to back up your words. You don't even debate well, your words are filled with non-sensical avenues of crap, smothered with nothing more than hyperbole. You don't have a good ability to debate on Bleach, and you're making those who are good debaters of Bleach look worse.

All I'll do is suggest you to stop. I respect Quincy because he uses logic, I respect Schut because he uses logic. I can't respect a person who can't give good reasons, and only goes by his own head-canon. That's not how you debate. So I'm done. But I will finish with the Island Level Dangai and Aizen though, and Yammy's definitely not Island Level, so thank you for giving me a clear window on what I have to do.

... You just didn't read anything do you. I already stated that it was a continent... That's why I had no beef with it having continent level destruction for Yamamoto, but it was only being done over an unspecified amount of time. His FEATS show that his actual destructive power in short bursts was Small Country Level.

Furthermore. It wasn't even ABOUT him. It was about Dangai Ichigo and Condom Aizen. They are below him in power until proven otherwise.

Exactly why are we debating again? I already told you that I'm not arguing about Yamamoto planet level. Didn't you read? I posted it before you started screaming for Yammy's Island Level+ feats.

I was only stating in this whole conversation one thing. That Ichigo Dangai is not Island level+

To end all of this you only need to find Yammy's Island Level feat's and that's all there is to it.

I was only stating in this whole conversation one thing. That Ichigo Dangai is not Island level+

This is the reason why. This, Ichigo is not Small Country Level+ as Dangai Ichigo unless you can prove he is. He's scaled from Yamamoto having that kind of power, the same goes for Aizen in his Final Form.

Ichigo and Yamamoto were the same before Ichigo obtain Dangai, they were in the same dimension of power and yet Ichigo and Yamamoto couldn't compare themselves to Aizen.

Until Ichigo surpass a three-dimensional being in power and was able to harm and sense Aizen after obtaining Dangai mode.

Soul Society has to be planet sized for Yama to be Continent level as he can only wipe the surface of the planet.

Also about the main topic at hand. Dangai Ichigo was placed at Small Country Level due to inverse square law. As if we apply inverse square law here. Ichigo's sword swing would carry the power equilivant to around Island Level X the square of the distance between him and the mountain. Everyone seems to forget that the feat was done via air pressure and had much less energry than the actual swing.

Although I still don't understand why inverse square law was even used here...

Are you kidding... ARE YOU KIDDING! AIZEN WAS ACTUALLY AFRAID OF YAMAMOTO! HE SAID HE DIDN'T WISH TO FIGHT HIM WITHOUT A BLOODY BACK UP PLAN! THAT'S WHY HE MADE THE ...

Stop using phrases you don't understand. That's not what three dimensions mean...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Soul Society has to be planet sized for Yama to be Continent level as he can only wipe the surface of the planet.
Also about the main topic at hand. Dangai Ichigo was placed at Small Country Level due to inverse square law. As if we apply inverse square law here. Ichigo's sword swing would carry the power equilivant to around Island Level X the square of the distance between him and the mountain. Everyone seems to forget that the feat was done via air pressure and had much less energry than the actual swing.

Although I still don't understand why inverse square law was even used here...
It doesn't really matter how it was done. The scaling they used was from the calc I showed earlier, and Ichigo is inferior to Yamamoto as Yamamoto has the strongest attack power of the whole Soul Society at that time (thank you for being intelligent, though).

Yamamoto had shown the best feats after his Bankai came along, everything else is considered powerscaling further along.

You are talking about Post-Hogyoku Aizen, yes he was in the same level as Ichigo and Yamamoto. In the first dimension of power. Which you won't understand since you don't watch Bleach.

Aizen with the Hogyoku was in the third-dimension of power. Beings below that level can't harm him. That's why Aizen wasn't able to harm Dangai Ichigo since he was a dimension above him.

Ok. And, Sigh Yama was scaled from Kenpachi.

Ok please provide the calc then. And multiply the result by around 10,000 and you'd get the true energy Ichigo's sword held....

Ichigo was inferior to base Aizen, he was nowhere near Yamamoto's level with his shikai, as he dispelled his ability to use it with Wonderweiss.

I don't care about what you consider "dimensions" of power. He's not a superior being, not a god, nor some type of concept. He's just a man who got a jewel or whatever the Hogyoku is, and got more powerful with it, just like any generic villain. Just like Yhwach is. Generic.

I really son't care about that, he's at the tips of Island Level until shown otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back