• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo's Speed, Pre-Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. So again, because you guys OH SO LOVE using the naruto forum calcs for these characters, yet try to make Bleach characters seem far superior to them in every regard. Again, I'll use the OBD .

He's an island buster, cool. Small Country Level + is very very different from Island+ though.

Then how did you get the calculation to say he was small country level when they were nowhere near that then.

I'm not the one who put it there,check the history on his profile to see who did it, and frankly I don't care for dangai ichigo that much as his Feats are somewhat lacking, so whatever possible downgrade your trying achieve I'm not against it.....

He's High Hypersonic possibly on the farthest end due to the effortlessness he showed, I can respect that. But Small Country Level + is too high unless someone can provide the calc for such a thing.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20953 - This is where you got it from, even though we don't know the exact power it has, it's only seem as Island Busting. Yama's got the strongest attack power of any zanpaktou, so while it should compare to Yama-jii, how did you get Small Country Busting for Yama-jii's destructive capacity anyway?

Read through the entire thing first. It had done so over time, they connected the ability as being Island Busting generally.

It proves the point, this was 2 years ago, yet it led to Ichigo being Island Busting even with the Continent Level abilities, it's important for the future when people consider Ichigo as Small Country in Dangai, which is wrong. So read it or not, I'm getting it changed.

I looked over it and nowhere did it state that it's island Level,if anything all I read was "LazyWaka stop trying to Downplay one piece" and " Still High Hypersonic. They did repeatedly mention that the attck which was previously resulted in 2.2 tertons should scale to ichigo and Aizen...

That's right, and though that is Yama's power. Ichigo and Condom Aizen were still less powerful due to Yama's Bankai at the time being less powerful than them. Basically, yes while they should have power close than Yama's is, it's still inferior. That's why they scaled them to Island Level +.

i think its ok what ichigos powers at. and dangai was power full and people ichigo did not use full power vs aizen in dangai. he never use 2 hands with his swords and he never did even 1 getsuga tensho. so yes dangai may seem weaker but he never use all his skills so drop it dangai is that strong ok.

No, full power was Mugetsu, and it didn't even look like it showed THAT much power, at all. He's not Small Country Level.

mugetsu has the power to destroy anythink it hits. even aizen forms was completely destroy. it may not be that big but it would have power.

Mugetsu (þäíµ£ê, Moonless Sky): Generating a blade of deep black Reiatsu in his hand, Ichigo swings it towards his target. Doing so causes a massive veil of black Reiatsu to erupt upwards and approach the target, darkening the sky and heavily damaging anything caught within the blast.[7][8] Afterwards, the energy continues to rise before dissipating into the sky.[9] The technique is strong enough to severely damage Sōsuke Aizen in his strongest evolutionary stage and force him to regenerate at a previous stage.[10]

... (shake my head) Can you please stop sprouting hyperboles everywhere. Where's the proof that it destroys anything it hits. Why wasn't the entire town destroyed just from what he just used. Island Level+ is well above what Ichigo had at that point in the manga...

ok you do know mugetsu is all of ichigos powers in one shot. so think of ichigo doing a blast mugetsu is all of them in 1 hit.

darkening the sky and heavily damaging anything caught within the blast. so it will destroy most but even the strongest thing will get heavily damage.

There were no significant weather effects other than a clear sky, cloud busting is Town Level, and there wasn't enough damage for this power to even warrant the current level he has. It was powerscaled from Yamamoto and it isn't even as powerful as he is. Bleachfun, your hyperbole is making you look worse man. You're not understanding, I'm trying to make sure that you get what I'm trying to say. Ichigo isn't as strong as that in Dangai Mode. He's not a country buster, if we go off what we'd seen from Dangai Ichigo he's a City Buster, which he was before the calc. Again, Yamamoto was used to scale him, not through his own feats...

Yhwach kind of said that he acquired that power when he slice the Soul King in half. Every downgrade you want to make has no back up to counter the manga.

This entire statement is based on the calculation on Yamamoto's bankai. Yet the calculation is wrong from the very roots.

This whole statement is based on the sereitei when it clearly says that he would destroy the whole Soul Society, the sereitei is just a small continent in it. We have seen wildlife beyond the sereitei, valleys and mountains the one's where ichigo fought Aizen.

This is going nowhere....

Mhm, that's cool. When it actually means something, why don't you come back and tell us. Again, it was power scaled from Yamamoto. And I will tell you another thing that's very stupid. Why would a character not be using his full power when he had to chance after using his most powerful technique that would mean that his own innate power was taken away after it was done. Hope I'm not the only one that considers that illogical, there would literally be no point to using his strongest move in a dangerous situation if he hadn't tapped into all his strength.

(shakes head)... Just showing me even more why Bleach is such a bad manga.

Zangetsu-Yhwach (Quincy powers inside Ichigo) compress all of his power because he didn't want Ichigo to become a Shinigami. Yet, Zangetsu-Yhwach explained that Ichigo was only using a small fraction of his power. Later when he got his real zanpakuto, he obtain his real power.

You do realize that no one listens to you because you constantly say that with nothing to back it up but your words, you keep trying to show stuff, but it doesn't hold any merit, any weight to it other than your words. We understand that the Soul King regulates souls, but that has nothing to do with controlling the worlds. We understand that Yamamoto's power allows him to destroy the Soul Society, but what are the time restraints to that, how much power does it give, what is the basis of it. We understand that Dangai Ichigo was strong, but without calculations we would not know how.

It's not going nowhere because you lack GOOD evidence, you can show all the bad evidence you want, but the community won't budge, and that's why if the big wigs and the community accepts it, Ichigo's an Island Buster and Tanker.

Davy0 ok in the manga it was said that ichigo shikai is just as strong as dangai. so yes ichigo is the same level as dangai. nd ok dangai can destroy mountains with shock wave from a swing ok it goes up

ok shock waves mountain level. the sword swing it self should be much stronger. and if ichigo did a Getsuga Tenshō that many times stronger then a swing and mugetsu is 1000x stronger then Getsuga Tenshō. so its right

You do realize that he didn't destroy the entire mountain, only half of it correct? The top half of said mountain as well.

Please show where you got that multiplier from.

He gain his power back because the Zangetsu-Yhwach removes his restraints from Ichigo.

He got his Dangai (fraction) power and his complete power along with it,

Why would I show you anything? If you're not even showing anything to back your statements, you are just pulling stuff out of thin air and you think that can match my proof?

Because I'm stating what is right and what is wrong. You do realize you love to beef characters up more than they actually are right? You keep saying you've "shown" something. But all you've showned are scans about what they can do. "a fraction" could mean anything. Ichigo's now above Yhwach because he's supposed to be above Yama now, correct?

And that's good for you, can you place that into a percentage of any kind, any numbers, what can you scale it to, how can that be used to show what Ichigo's true power is? You can show all the scans about the conversations on how "awesome" Ichigo is. But when you lack the proof, all you're doing is wasting my time and everyone else's time.

You're the one wasting time asking for a downgrade when Ichigo's Dangai form was only a fraction of Ichigo's true power, (At least Mountain level+ normally (Pulverized a small mountain with a casual parry) | At least Small Country level+ with Mugetsu and power scaling) This alone was a fraction of his power.

So it's reasonable to let the feats stay as they are.

No. It's not. It's more reasonable to make it Island level. Yamamoto stated that his zanpaktou was the strongest in attack power in all of Soul Society, from him the words have merit, though even that's sketchy with his comment about the sun. Dangai Ichigo is Island Level+. End of story.

I don't care how you scale things. You've more than shown me how dishonest you are. Just as you've shown everyone else here, multiple times, and been a headache about it.

Yet, again basing yourself in "what?"

("Yamamoto stated that his zanpaktou was the strongest in attack power in all of Soul Society, from him the words have merit, though even that's sketchy with his comment about the sun")-LOL=Convienent for you.

Yamamoto's is the strongest "FIRE" based zanpakuto.

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/57-506.0/compressed/k019.jpg

Not the strongest in power.

Yet, you agreed with the admin that he should stay as continent level.

In this link:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/81485

This discussion is closed.

No... I agreed that he should be a Small Country Buster, as that is what he is at 2.2 Teratons. Not even high-end, so we'll be removing that plus, as it's not even casual.

OK.... And his zanpaktou has the highest recorded damage of any other zanpaktou to ever be shown in the series, including Ichigo's as we are scaling from his power, not Ichigo's own power.

You've got a lot of nerve to be saying what I'm basing off myself when you don't have anything but your constant speeches about how strong Ichigo should be with nothing to back it up other than words. If we went off your wordplay, Whitebeard would be a Life-Wiper and every major villain from DB would be some form of Universal Busting.

You can only use words about how impressive someone or something is so much before people begin to question it's validity. So when you can show a percentage of Ichigo's power out of his full 100% why don't you make a thread.

Oh so now is small country Buster. I thought I read island level. lol Still it doesn't prove anything since you can't scale Soul Society.

Let see what the Bleach page, says...

Davy0 (Dislikes the series, and the wankers)

^^

How about you actually read this entire thread before you ignorant. I was talking to Quincy King about Ichigo's power. Ichigo's power in Dangai is Island Level + on OBD, and I showed him the thread on why it was the reason. With that reason, I gave that, though they can be scaled somewhat to Yamamoto, they are inferior as he is the strongest Shinigami at that time unless stated otherwise.

Oh look, a Bleach wanker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back